剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我会来找你
I will come for you. And I...
杀死你的
... will kill you.
你真是我的英雄 波波
You're my hero, Bobo.
至少你做的很像个英雄
Or at least you sure make yourself seem like one.
但是有一个重要细节你没说
But you're leaving out one important detail.
什么呢
Yeah? What's that?
我爸爸失踪那晚
You just coincidentally end up at the greenhouse
你怎么会那么巧出现在温室
the night my dad goes missing.
有些人以为是失踪了
Missing... for some.
什么
What?
你知道朱利安在哪吗
You know where Julian is?
他还在三角洲吗
Is he still in the Triangle?
活着呢吗
Alive?
故事时间结束了 小姑娘
Story time's over, little girl.
等我上去了
And that's information you get
我就告诉你
when I find myself topside.
我这一生中学到了一件事
If there's one thing I've learned in this life...
什么
Yeah.
我再也不信你话了
... it's that I'm done playing your games.
没错 故事时间结束了 波波
You're right, Bobo. Story time's over.
不
No.
等一下
Hold up.
干嘛 你是想告诉我你跟阿米莉亚·艾尔哈特还有劳拉·英格尔斯
What?! You gonna tell me about the time you had a three-way
3p了是吗
with Amelia Earhart and Laura Ingalls?
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
在槲寄生下面拒绝接吻可是要走霉运的
It's bad luck to refuse a kiss underneath the mistletoe.
你是等我亲你 还是要亲我
You waiting for one or you offering?
我一直都想亲你
The offer is always there.
你还是亲你老婆吧
Huh. Well, maybe you should stick to kissing your wife.
我已经有一个世纪没和她在一起了
I have not been with her in a century.
所以你的刀落在她那里
Oh... so your knife was at her place
是因为去她家帮她修洗碗机吗
because your dishwasher was broken?
我不喜欢当小三
It is not my jam to be the other woman.
薇诺娜 你不是小三啊 你是
Dammit, Wynonna, you're not the other woman! You're...
我爱的另一个
... another woman.
什么意思啊
What does that mean?
意思是 她曾经是我妻子 现在你是
It means she was my wife and now you're...
我更爱的人
... someone I shared something even greater with.
我们有的不只是爱情 还有孩子
More than just romance. I mean, we had a baby.
我们现在是不是应该不再害怕
Isn't it time that we stopped being scared
对彼此坦诚了
and started being honest with one another?
说实话 我不知道怎么看待你
Honestly, I don't know what to do with you.
你可以承认你爱我
You could admit you love me.
接着干活吧
Let's just get back to work.
我就站在旁边 救不了他
I was right there and I couldn't save him.
我吓坏了 以前从不这样的
I froze. I never freeze.
你把自己关在这里一天了
You have been cooped up in here all day.
失踪的不只有那个孩子
The kid's not the only one who's missing.
我们都需要你
We really need you out there.
为什么 我们什么都做不了
Why? There's nothing we can do.
我们没钱 没有线索
We got no money, we got no clue.
我们有援军
We got help.
人不可能随便消失的 即使是这里
People don't just disappear, even here.
我们应该派所有人去树林里搜查
We should have a whole team combing those woods.
找他们有什么用 带他们回家吗
What's the point? To bring them home?
去炼狱之城吗
To Purgatory?
这么危险的地方
Where bad things just happen?
妮可 几周前
Nicole, a couple weeks ago,
我看到一个吸血鬼咬掉了朗尼的脑袋
I saw vampires bite Lonnie's head off,
第二天晚上我就好像什么事都没发生一样
and the next night I binged-watched an entire season
刷了一整季《美少女的谎言》
of Pretty Little Liars like nothing ever happened.
但是这件事
But this...
看啊
Look.
那片树林变了
Something changed in that tree lot.
我永远忘不了这件事
I c-can't snap out of it.
你必须忘记 你是警长
You have to. You're the sheriff.
蒂姆
Tim!
- 蒂姆 - 蒂姆
- Tim! - Tim!
- 蒂姆 - 蒂姆
- Tim! - Tim!
蒂姆
Tim!
蒂姆 快出来 回来啊
Okay, Tim, come out! Come back!
蒂姆
Tim!
哦不 不不不
Oh, no! No! No.
看着
Watch.
就像你的祖先看着我死一样
Just as your ancestors watched my final moments.
等一下 你的意思是他还活着
Wait. So you're saying he's alive.
吸血鬼杀不死
Well, the vampires cannot kill
初代家族 这点我们知道
the first families. This much we know.
所以罗宾那个孩子 可能
So the boy and, yes, Robin, could be...
没错 但是
Yes, but...
我们还是得查清楚
we still need to figure out
布沙把他们藏哪了
where Bulshar is keeping them.
在花瓣上能找到线索吗
Do the petals help?
这种花不在森林生长
Ah, well, they don't grow in the forest,
也不在这附近生长
or anywhere naturally around here.
但是这种花
But they are one of the many fragrant flowers
一般种在工厂旁边
that are often planted near factories
散发香味掩盖工厂的毒气
that produce noxious odours.
比如屠宰场
Like at a butcher shop?
还记得你在森林发现的血迹吗
Remember that blood you found in the forest?
- 记得 - 那不是一个孩子流的血
- Yeah. Yeah, I do. - Well, it wasn't from a kid.
是猪血
It was from pigs.
我看过《魔女嘉丽》 知道咋回事
I saw Carrie, I know what's up.
乡村路旁边不是有家屠宰场吗
Isn't there an abattoir off of Rural Road 3?
12号♥公路那里还有冶炼厂
Yeah. And a smelting plant on Highway 12.
或者威尔伯恩的养猪场
Or the hog farm on Wellburne.
好的 准备一下 先去屠宰场
Alright then, let's saddle up. Abattoir first.
为什么不分头行动 时间不多了 不是吗
Why go together? Time is... crucial, right?
因为很危险啊
Well, because it's dangerous.
我不需要人保护
Uh, I don't need protecting.
重要的是我们把每个地方都检查一遍
What's important is we check each place
找到孩子之后
and then radio for help
就呼叫援手
once we confirm our people are there. Right?
也行
If that's what you want.
小蒂姆
Tiny Tim.
你得曾曾曾祖父背叛了我
Your great-great-great- grandfather betrayed me.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
其他家族也背叛了我
The other families betrayed me, too.
他们讨厌我
They disgust me.
你也讨厌我
You disgust me.
所以他才把我出♥卖♥♥♥给薇诺娜·厄普嘛
Is that why he sold me out to Wyatt Earp?
为什么他把钥匙交给警长办公室
Why he gave him the keys to the sheriff's office
让他们埋伏我
so they could ambush me?
让我在一个世纪里没办法露面
So I could end up in the ground for a century?!
下一个是我
I'm next.
- 给我了 - 杰特
- It's my turn. - Jett...
女帽贩卖♥♥商
the milliner.
要不要惩罚我 秃子
You and I gonna do this, or what, cue ball?
马上
Now.
一会见
Later.
不不
No! No!
死亡
Death...
将要找上你们所有人
has come for all of you.
没事哥们 别害怕
It's okay, dude. It'll be alright.
会没事的
It's gonna be alright.
让我猜猜 锁死了吗
Lemme guess: super-duper locked?
- 你来干什么 - 杰里米告诉我地址了
- What are you doing here? - Jeremy texted me the address.
别这样
Oh. come on.
我要不是人类 你早就发现了吧
Don't you think you'd know if I was supernatural by now?
谁说非人类了
Who said anything about supernatural?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表