剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
至少我还活着 不像吸血鬼
'Least I'm not over, like vampires.
对了
Oh, and also...
你们的脱衣舞厅巴士归我们了
... we're keeping your stripper bus.
布沙 主任
Bulshar! Master.
我们都控制他们了
We had them...
那些古老的原始家族
the old families, the originals.
但是怀亚特·厄普的
But the Earp slag,
狗屁继承人 出来碍事
Wyatt's heir, got in the way.
为布沙缝线有许多方式
There are many ways to serve Bulshar.
我们会拿你杀鸡儆猴
You will show others the path.
纯威士忌
Whisky, neat.
太好了 又能放心来喝酒了
God, it feels good to say that again.
是呗
Well, I bet.
虽然现在才早上十点
Even if it is 10 a.m.
威士忌什么时候喝都合适
Oh... there's never a wrong time for whisky.
除非是没有
Except when there is none at your disposal.
敬又过去的一天 上帝的美好地球
To another day... on God's green Earth.
又是在战斗
Spent fighting, no less.
敬打败吸血鬼
To victory in the face of vampires.
敬爱丽丝
To Alice.
必须的
Always.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
找回了失去的东西
Something I thought was lost.
欢迎回来咯 霍利迪
Well, welcome back, Holliday.
镇上的人怎么样了
And the townspeople?
雷德利去处理了
Nedley's on it.
拿我的记忆参照的话
If my head's any indication, they'll get foggy
他们估计没多久就记不清吸血鬼的事了
on the vampy details of what happened soon enough.
被催眠是什么感受
How did it feel to get glamoured?
温暖 刺♥激♥
Mm. Warm? Yeah, tingly.
像在浴缸尿尿那样吗
Like peeing in the shower?
在谷仓里 卡门袭击你的时候 你没有
In the barn, when Kamen attacked you, you didn't get...
- 并没有 - 和平使者保护你了吗
- Nothing. - Did Peacemaker protect you?
也许吧 你们俩呢
Maybe. And you two?
都发生什么了
What happened?
跟以往一样
Nothin' I ain't seen before.
佩特拉在车上试图催眠我好几次 但是
Petra tried to glamour me at the truck multiple times, but...
不过你不是一般人
But you are basically a dragon,
所以她的魔力对你没有用
so weren't susceptible to her charms.
差不多
Yeah, something like that.
我听说 大家多喝
What I Heard: More booze for everyone.
你别喝了
Not for you.
你还得开车带薇弗莉回家呢
You have to drive Waverly home.
你们有话要谈 对吧
You have something to talk about, right?
我能说不吗
Do I have a choice?
你知道怎么做对 厄普
You always make the right one, Earp.
大多数时候
Most of the time.
来 宝贝
C'mon, baby girl.
路上我跟你解释
I'll explain in the truck.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
妮科尔还在上班吗
Nicole still working?
是啊
Yeah.
这次对她打击太大了
This one really shook her up.
毁尸灭迹呢嘛
Hmm. Burning the breakfast oil?
早上好啊 越南菜吗
Yeah, well, good morning... Vietnamese?
进度如何
How's it going?
他们都死了 我该怎么说
Hard to complain when they can't.
看看他们
Look at them.
完全没想到
They didn't even see it coming.
这种案子确实很令人难过
Yeah, it's tough, cases like these.
一个幸存者都没有
Cases where there are no survivors.
这就是问题所在 多尔斯
That's just it, Dolls. I'm...
我开始怀疑曾经有一名布沙教♥徒♥活下来了
I'm starting to think there was a Cult of Bulshar survivor once.
是我
And it was me.
- 你又怀孕了 - 必须不可能
- You're pregnant again. - Hell to the no.
与俄♥罗♥斯♥人勾结干扰选举
Colluded with Russia to steal an election.
否
Nyet.
你把限♥量♥版UGG亮片拖鞋弄丢了
Oh! You lost my limited-edition sparkle Ugg slippers?
在你脚上
Check your feet.
不管多尔斯说什么 我都相信你 薇诺娜
Look, whatever Dolls says, I trust you, Wynonna.
你准备好就会告诉我的
You'll tell me when you're ready.
跟妈妈有关
It's about Mama.
妈妈怎么了
What about Mama?
监狱通行证
A prison pass?
薇诺娜 小心
Wynonna, look out!
不 拜托 还有人呢
No! Please! No, there's another one!
我姐妹还在里面呢 不要
My sister's still in there! No!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
不要
Oh, no, no!
不要
No!
狙魔女杰
第三季 第一集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表