剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我只要摸一下你
All I have to do is touch you, dickwad,
这一切都结束了
and this whole thing is over.
就一次 你差点就对了
For once, you're almost right.
是结束了
It is over.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
其他的还魂者在哪里 发生了什么
Where are the other Revenants? What happened?
薇诺娜
Wynonna.
薇诺娜 你的鼻子
Wynonna, your nose.
他们不见了
They're gone.
而我刚
And I'm just...
- 我不再被束缚了 - 什么
- I don't have it, anymore. - Wha...
布沙做到了
Bulshar did it.
他打破了厄普诅咒
He broke the Earp curse.
我一遍又一遍地尝试再次唤醒他 但是
I tried and tried and... wake him up again, but...
这次不会起作用
...it won't work this time.
戒指不起作用了
The ring won't work.
- 波波 - 嘿 薇芙
- Bobo? - Hey, Waves.
其他 其他人去了哪里
Where... where are the others?
我想
I think, um...
我想妮可在谷仓里
I think Nicole's in the barn and...
薇诺娜和医生在
uh, Wynonna and Doc are...
等下 医生在这里吗
Wait. Doc's here?
你上哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉
Sorry.
我太伤心了
Just sad.
不用道歉 我知道
No, I know.
为什么 你能用你的能力感觉到吗
Why? You can feel it with your power?
不 我可以从你的脸上看出来
No. I can see it on my best friend's face.
杰里米一直在研究
Jeremy's been working on something
一样能给我们一战之力的东西
that'll give us a fighting chance.
没错
Yes, uh...
我把最后一个养蜂人的尸体
I dragged the last of the beekeeper corpses
拖到外面的花♥园♥里了
to the garden out back.
我们通常只使用粪肥
We usually just use manure.
我想这地里之后有一阵子长不出东西了
I doubt anything will grow within 10 feet of it this year.
查理的事 我很遗憾
I am sorry... about Charlie.
他是我母亲一生的挚爱
He was the love of my mom's life.
他为了救薇芙莉牺牲了自己
He died to save Waverly.
他会为她牺牲一切
There is nothing he would not have done for her.
她是他的骨肉
She was his daughter.
而我们已经自♥由♥了
And ours is free.
厄普诅咒被打破了
The Earp curse is broken.
你做到了
You did it.
- 你做到了 薇诺娜 - 不
- You did it, Wynonna. - No.
不是我
Not me.
布沙 用了我自己的血 他骗了我
Bulshar... with my own blood. He tricked me.
为什么
Why?
我认为他需要成为一个凡人才能进入伊甸园
I think he needs to be mortal to get into the garden,
当我们被链接在一起时 我的触碰可能会杀死他
and... when we were linked, my touch could end him.
所以他用我的血来切断我们的链接
So he used my blood to unlink us and...
变得脆弱 像我一样
became vulnerable. Like me.
我做过很糟糕
I have done terrible...
很糟糕的事情
...terrible things.
但我会在你的身边战斗到最后一刻
But I will fight until the end by your side.
只要你肯接受我
If you'll have me.
你做了这些事之后
After everything you've done,
我还怎么可能相信你
how could I possibly trust you?
很显然你不能
Clearly you cannot.
这些东西困不住我
These things will not be able to keep me here.
但是浸过圣水的绳子可以
But a rope soaked in holy water will.
别这样做
Do not do this.
有缘再会 医生
See you on the other side, Doc.
薇诺娜 你要干什么
Wynonna, what are you gonna do?!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
薇诺娜·厄普
Wynonna Earp!!
我以为我要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
不 我只是在吃些小胡萝卜
No, I'm just having some baby carrots.
我为你父亲的事
I'm so sorry about Charlie.
替你难过
About your father, Charlie.
我之前的意思
What I meant before...
之前
...before and...
现在是
and now is, uh...
我今天不要失去我所爱的人了
I'm not losing anyoneelse I love today.
不会的
No.
因为我真的
Because I do...
我真的真的很爱你
I do, Ni... Nicole really Haught.
妮可·霍特
I really, really love you.
而我真的不喜欢这个戒指
And I really, really hate this ring.
那是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
进来 厄普小队 现在
Bring it in, Team Earp. Now, please.
这是一种保护色
It's a crypsis.
为了合成它我把布沙的胳膊给搅了
I- I blendered Bulshar's arm just to make it.
等下 等下 他是真的把布沙的胳膊放进榨汁机打了吗
Wait, wait, wait. Does he mean blended?
- 他不是那个意思 - 这就是掩护色吗
- Oh, he does not. - Is it crypsix?
保护色 动物避免
Crypsis. The ability of an anima
被其他动物发现的能力
l to avoid detection by other animals.
- 就是伪装 - 我们需要把我们自己包裹在
- Camouflage. - We need to coat ourselves in, well...?
- 也就是把保护色涂在身上 - 说重点 书呆子们
- Dab ourselves with. - Wrap it up, nerds.
然后养蜂人就不会看到我们了
And the beekeepers won't be able to see us.
也就是说他们不能阻止我们
Which means that they can't stop us.
我们在布沙被杀死之前也绝不会罢休
And we won't. Not till Bulshar gets dead.
太好了
Yes!
- 我们怎么才能让他死 - 呃
- How are we gonna get him dead? - Uh...
诅咒已经被打破了
The curse is broken.
已经没有了厄普继承人
There is no Earp heir.
我身后无 嗣
I'm just a girl with a big ass... ass.
姑娘(该敬酒了)
Girl.
你说得对 感情深
You're right, them boots is tight.
- 一口闷 - 嘿 这算好的
- Yeah, top-shelf. - Hey, this is good.
通常这会儿会讲不少黄段子
There's usually a lot of vagina jokes.
走到这一步
This would be the part of the movie
我应该告诉你们如果愿意你们可以离开
where I tell you you should leave if you want to.
我们不会走的
Yeah, well, we're not going to.
布沙给了我一个礼物
Bulshar gave me one gift.
他让我知道了
He showed me what I'm...
我最害怕什么
most afraid of.
那是什么
What's that?
失去你们
Losing you.
我们都会和你一起去
Well, we're all coming with you.
- 不 你们不会 - 你给我们下药了
- Nah, you're not. - You drugged us.
差不多 没错
Pretty much, yep.
你不能一个人去 厄普
You can't... do this alone, Earp.
这点保护色我们所有人不够分 而我是一个懦夫
There's not enough crypsis for all of us, and I'm a coward.
妮可
Nicole!
什么鬼
What the hell...?
如果我失败了 我就没有颜面再见你们了
I can't handle seeing the looks on your faces if I fail.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Asshole!
即使是你 刚才的行为也太过分了
That was a total dick move, even for you!
你显然低估了我
You clearly underestimate the amount of dick I be.
正因为我太了解你
Yeah, well, I know you better than anyone,
所以你下了药的威士忌
which is why I didn't take a sip
我一滴都没喝
of your dumb drugged whisky!
我没有给你下药 薇芙莉
I didn't drug yours, Waverly.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
胡安·卡洛和朱利安
Juan Carlo and Julian.
两个花♥园♥的守护天使
Two angel guardians of the garden.
一把燃着火焰的宝剑吗
A flaming sword?
外加一把备用的剑
And a backup sword.
看来老天爷一直没忘记留后手
Looks like old what's-his-name was all about the alternates.
- 两个姐妹 - 你和我 孩子
- Two sisters. - You and me, kid.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表