剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我的天啊 终于要告诉我了
Oh, my God... this is happening.
哦
Oh!
我们相爱了
We were in love.
他叫朱利安
His name was Julian.
他比沃德好的不止一点半点
And he was everything that Ward wasn't.
他善良 城市
He was kind, honest.
有上进心
Sobre.
但最后还是不辞而别
Until he left without saying goodbye.
但 我还是不后悔这段感情
Still, I don't regret the affair.
尤其是九个月之后
Especially because nine months later,
我有了我的薇弗莉
I got my Waverly.
你是在爱意下出生的 亲爱的
You were born out of love, sweetie.
哪种爱会抛弃一个怀孕的女人
The kind of love that ditches a pregnant woman?
你从没想过去找他吗
You never tried to find him?
你出生以后
Kind of had my hands full with the demon
我就一直忙着追恶魔
that arrived after you were born.
我们可以一起追杀的天使
A demon that we beat together.
我不喜欢天使
I don't feel like an angel.
我猜波波可能在说话
I guess Bobo could've been lying.
波波·德尔·雷
Bobo Del Rey?
那混♥蛋♥还在吗
Is that sonofabitch still around?
你出生的那晚他就在
He was there the night you were born.
什么 他在
What? He was?
我的天 我得走了 有小孩失踪了
Oh, man, I gotta go. A kid went missing.
圣诞节丢的啊 快把孩子带回家吧
On Christmas? Well, go bring them home.
正有此意
I plan to.
求你了
Please.
求你了妈妈
Please, Mama.
不行 我就是想跟我的姑娘们度过这个晚上
No. I just want to spend the night with my girls.
我不想迷失在圣诞节过去的鬼魂之中
I don't want to get lost in the Ghosts of Christmas past.
我只想吃点火鸡
I just want to eat some turkey.
我吃素
I'm vegan.
你已经是个女同了
You're already a lesbian.
话说到这儿 妮可要不要一起来吃晚餐
Speaking of which, is Nicole gonna join us for dinner?
好的
Yes.
我能不能让爸爸也来吃啊
And, uh, maybe I could invite Dad too?
- 你还有他电♥话♥ - 没有
- You got his number? - No, I don't.
但是你俩要是有人知道波波在哪
But if either of you two know where Bobo is,
你可以问他去
maybe you could ask him.
他还是跟我刚认识他的时候
I'm assuming that he's still the same sonofabitch
一样混♥蛋♥吧
that he was back when I used to know him?
没错 还是那德行
Oh, yeah, he's a total shit.
拿走拿走 把走廊里的叶子也弄干净了
Out, out. And get rid of the needles in the hallway.
这股味儿我现在就能闻到
I can already feel the vice tightening up around my sinuses.
我这不是想增加点节日气息吗
Well, it was intended as a festive gesture,
想给这地方添加点活力
hoping to brighten up the place.
我现在可一点也不想过节
Well, you know, I'm not feeling very festive right now.
所以你才把胡子给剃了吗
Is that why you got rid of your moustache?
也许你需要给自己找位帅哥
Maybe you need to find yourself
来快活快活
a handsome gentleman to get into the spirit with?
不要 首先我的小脾气跟缺男朋友没关系 好嘛
No. A: My mood has nothing to do with guys, okay?
我完美的通过了贝克德尔测验(致力于使性别不平等引起关注的简短测验)
I-I passed the Bechdel test with flying colours.
满满的一道彩虹
A whole rainbow of them.
- 什么 - 我就说吧
- What? - Exactly.
我的经验是
Look, it's been my experience that, uh,
与人有情感方面的纠葛
romantic entanglements...
可以缓解各种压力。
they can alleviate all kinds of stressors.
好吧 但这又不是大甩卖♥♥的时候
Okay, well... we don't all have
百思买♥♥里的那么多人
a Black-Friday-stand- ing-outside-of-Best-Buy
来巴结我们
amount of people fawning over us.
我这是在开导你啊 可是你举的这些例子
Okay, I am trying here, Jeremy, but these references...
罗西塔 吸血鬼凯特 薇诺娜·厄普
Rosita, Kate the vampire, Wynonna freaking Earp.
都没有小哥哥给我回电♥话♥
Yeah, I... I couldn't even get one dude to call me back.
罗宾没打回来
Robin didn't call.
没啊
He didn't call.
我给你点经验之谈
May I give you some well-worn advice?
你要直接点
You be direct.
你也要有所要求
You ask for what you want.
毕竟这是圣诞节
It is Christmas, after all.
谢了医生
Thanks, Doc.
好的
Okay.
直接点啊
Be direct. Be direct.
好的
Okay.
别 不要啊
Don't... No! Ah!!
- 你叫啥 - 蒂莫西
- Your name? - Timothy.
- 姓 - 麦克布莱克
- Your family name? - McBlake.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
看来你有点调皮啊
I'm afraid you made the naughty list.
不不 别把我关那里 不要
No! No, don't put me in there! No!
大家 我完全理解你们的担心
Guys, I completely understand your concern.
真的 我保证我们已经尽力了
Really, I promise, we are doing the best that we can.
失陪一下
I'll... be right with you. Just one second.
没有棉花糖吗 不像是还有个孩子失踪了啊
What, no marshmallows? Not like there's a kid missing, huh?
好啦 坚持住
Alright. Hang in there.
好的
Okay.
情况很糟 好嘛
It's bad, okay?
他很伤心
He's taking it really hard,
因为事情发生的时候他就在
because he was there when it happened.
- 什么发生的啊 - 我们想知道
- When what happened? - That's what we'd like to know!
继续走不要停 背对人群
Just keep walking, back towards the lot.
查理会跟你们说其他的情况
Charlie'll fill you in on the rest.
查理
Charlie?
先生 你淡定
Sir, I really need you... Just calm down.
我们得把这个孩子救回来
We need to get this kid back.
这可是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
那可不
Totally.
我是薇诺娜·厄普
Uh, hi. Wynonna Earp.
我叫查理消防的
Charlie. Fire Services.
那就是你的姓吗
That's your last name?
好吧
Okay.
这对于小孩子来说还是太过了
I mean... it's way too much for a kid.
这设计的就是为了让他看起来死了 所以真的
It's staged to make it look like he's dead. So, really,
完全符合喜剧效果的环境
totally acceptable environment in which to make jokes.
现在来说的话可能是动物也说不定
Could be animal for all we know.
是啊 就像福尔摩斯的故事一样
Yeah, li-like that Sherlock story.
一地血结果是狗的
Bunch of blood turned out to be from a dog?
我拿给我的人测试下
I'll take it to my guy for testing.
你还有人啊
You have a guy?
我团队的
Uh... just part of my team.
你还有团队啊
You... you have a... a team?
说实话我有一整个武装团队
A whole posse, actually.
小心
Whoa! Look out!
谢了
Oh, thanks.
一般来说都是我救别人
That's not usually my thing, being saved. I do the saving.
我看到了那树枝就采取了行动
I saw the branch... took action.
这菌株可不应该在这么北的地方生长啊
This strain shouldn't grow this far north.
你也喜欢树啊
You into trees, too?
霍尔图书馆有一些关于树木学的书
Fire-hall library had some books on arborism.
- 起来 - 谢了
- Now... - Thanks.
你说你有个团队啊
About this, uh, this team?
唷 小呆子
Yo, nerdzilla.
给我带咖啡了啊
Oh. Aw, you brought me coffee.
看看里面 我们需要化验下
Inside. We need it tested.
新不新鲜 是不是人身上的 来个全套的
If it's fresh? If it's human? Full science-guy mark-up.
没问题
Ah, yes, sure. Okay,
我去通知我的血液飞溅分♥析♥员
I'll call up my blood-splatter analyst,
行为分♥析♥器还有海伦·米伦来看看是怎么个情况
behavioural profiler and Helen Mirren to see what's up.
请原谅他的
You're gonna have to forgive
埃比尼泽斯腔调
his Ebenezer-esque demeanour.
他还在为情所困
He is still smarting from a romantic disappointment.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表