剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我妹妹也是
So's my baby sister.
这不是小恶魔薇芙莉吗
if it isn't the demon... Waverly.
兰迪
Randy!
- 911 911 - 把你穿着卡其裤的屁♥股♥挪过来
- Hey, 911! 911! - Get your khaki sack in here!!!
我看到你的名字写在白板上了
I saw your name on the board,
马歇尔 吉普森 我真不敢相信
Michelle Gibson, and I did not believe it.
你认不出我这悦耳的声音吗
You don't recognize these dulcet tones?
嗨 兰迪 快点放我出去
Hi, Randy. Now let me the hell out.
除了你们俩因为当众喝醉
You know, on top of you two being in here
而被关在这里
for public intoxication,
我们还发布了对你们的逮捕令
there's a state warrant out for your arrest.
是的 但是外面还有个混♥蛋♥恶魔
Yes, there's also a bastard demon out there
想要杀死韦弗利
trying to kill Waverly right now!
米歇尔 咱们不要再进行这种疯狂的谈话了吧
Michelle, let's not go back to the crazy talk
就像那天晚上你烧了谷仓的那样
like that night you burned down the barn.
- 兄弟 她说的是实话 - 快点放我出去
- Nedley! She's telling the truth. - So let me out. Now.
- 只有乔琳娜在照看着她 - 乔琳娜是谁
- There's only Jolene to look after her. - Who's Jolene?
乔琳娜 你知道的
Jolene. You know.
- 我们和她一起长大 - 她姓什么 谁家的
- We grew up with her. - Last name? Which family?
- 不道儿啊 - 他们住在城里吗
- I dunno. - Did they live in town?
哪片街区 你有她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Which concession? You got a phone number?
每个人都有电♥话♥号♥码
Everybody's got a phone number.
恶魔们可没有
Demons don't.
另外 你们知道是谁送来的烤饼吗
Also, do you know who brought in the baking?
我可以吃点早餐
I could use some breakfast.
把蛋挞放下 兰迪
Put down that tart, Randy!!
你一点都不优秀
You're not good.
如果你优秀的话
If you were good...
你就不会失去 一切了
...you wouldn't have lost... everything.
你就不能有一次
Are you going to do something right...
做正确的事情吗
...for once?!
我妈妈虽然不会这么说 但是她这么做是为了
My mom would never say this, but she did all this to...
保护我免受 免受黑暗的东西
...to protect me from... from the dark thing.
你 就是黑暗的东西
You... are the dark thing.
真正的孩子是特别的
The real baby was special,
但你不是她
but you're not her.
你是个丑怪小孩儿
You're a changeling,
她在焚烧谷仓的那天晚上
the evil that she left behind
留下的一个恶魔
that night in the burning barn.
我父亲是个恶魔
My father was a demon.
你知道他是
You know he is.
你是不可能从这条路中走出来的
You can't cheerlead your way out of this one.
我受不了了
It's too much.
那就动手吧
Then do it!
结束它
End it!
你只有这么做 事情才能变得好一些
It's the only thing that will make it better!
动手吧
Do it.
韦弗利
Waverly!!
我是霍特警官 你在里面吗
Officer Haught! Are you in here?!
韦弗利
Waverly!
韦弗利
Waverly!
- 她怎么了 - 乔琳娜是恶魔
- What about her? - Jolene's the demon.
我和你同时出生
I was born at the exact same time as you.
双胞胎
Twins?
一种病态意义上的
In a sick sense.
宇宙想要追求平衡
The universe craves balance.
你从光明中出现
And you came and arrived out of the light,
而我
and I...
我从粪堆里爬了出来
I crawled out of the muck.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
所有好的东西都给你了
Everything good was given to you.
自♥由♥ 淡黄色头发 家庭
Freedom, flaxen hair, family.
我却得到什么呢
And what did I get?
大家都躲开我
I got shunned,
让我挨饿 辱骂我
starved... reviled!
但是现在我们是一样的
But we're equals now.
因为没有人喜欢你
Because nobody loves you either.
你为什么不动手呢
Why don't you do it?
你没听见我说的话吗
Haven't you been listening?!
我们是连在一起的 你这个白♥痴♥
We're linked, you idiot!!!
动手吧 你这个没有用的东西
Do it, you useless piece of skin.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
薇诺娜爱我
Wynonna loves me.
- 不 - 是的 是的 她一直爱我
- No. - Yes. Yes. Always.
并且 并且不管今天晚上发生什么
And... and despite what happened tonight,
我知道 我知道妮可也爱我
I know... I know that Nicole does too.
还有 还有 还有道格 还有
And... and... and Doc and...
杰里米还有
Jeremy and...
妈妈
oh, Mama.
- 你在欺骗自己 - 不
- You're lying to yourself. - No.
你没有给他们带来任何东西
You don't bring them a single thing!
我在这里
I'm here.
我在这里 我留下了
I'm here and I stay...
我也爱他们
And I love them back and...
并且我永远 永远
And I... I never, never,
永远都不会放弃他们
never give up on them.
这是我与生俱来的权利
It's my birthright.
这是我的
Well, this is mine!
我能解决这一切
I can still fix this.
这一下是为了妮可
This is for Nicole.
这一下是为了你让我觉得自己一文不值
And this is for making me feel worthless!
你如果不杀了自己的话 就杀不了我
You can't kill me without killing yourself!
但是她可以
But she can.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
你爱我
You love me.
我更爱她
I love her more.
该死的厄普
Goddamn Earps.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
别让那个贱♥人♥跑了
Don't let the bitch get away.
你这个人♥渣♥
You slag!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
每次你让我在屋子里醒着
Something I dreamed about every time
听你低声对我说你要对我女儿
you kept me awake in my cell,
做什么的时候 我都想要做的事
whispering what you were gonna do to my daughter!
那是什么
What is that?
- 是他 - 不
- It's him. - No.
那是忠诚
That was fealty.
我向你发誓 我对你是忠诚的
I swear... the girl was for you.
布尔沙尔
Bulshar!
走吧 孩子们
Come on, girls.
咱们回家吧
Oh, let's go home.
即使你被一个强大的
Even though you were in the thrall
超级恶魔和她可怕的烘焙食物
of a powerful super evil demon
所控制着 你却说
and her unearthly baked goods, you said...
我说
I said...
你是唯一甜美 有趣
that you are the only luscious, funny...
- 是啊 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
火♥辣♥的宝贝 我只想要你
Hot-as-hell baby that I need.
然后她勃然大怒 把我扔到一个衣柜里
Then she got super pissed and threw me into the dresser,
就在那时 戒指掉下来了
and... that's when the ring fell.
- 然后烧到了她 - 是的
- Then it burned her? - Yeah.
然后她就更生气了
And then she got even more pissed
然后就把我扔进了壁橱里
and tossed me into the closet.
太讽刺了
Ironically.
嘿 嘿 她已经消失了
Hey, hey, she's gone now.
这是最重要的一点 对吧
That's what's important, right?
是的
Right.
但是戒指又回到你这里了 这也
But the ring coming back to you, that's...
是啊 像一个可怕的回飞棒
Yeah, kind of a creepy boomerang vibe.
但是它能让你远离她
But it kept you safe from her.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表