剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on Wynonna Earp:
你让她这么对你 你为了医生才变成吸血鬼的吗
You let her do this. You became a vampire for Doc?
现在他为了你成为吸血鬼
And he became one for you.
地上的种子在窃窃私语
Seeds in the ground whispering to one another.
布沙可以与之交流
Bulshar can talk to them.
布沙的戒指总是跟着我
Bushar's ring is following me.
合适诶 不不
It fits me! No, no!!
- 她只带走了三张卡吗 - 塔罗牌
- She only took three cards? - Tarot cards.
他想找到最后一张 代表他的未来
He wants to find his last one, his future.
戒指上写的是阿♥拉♥伯文 意思是天堂花♥园♥
It's Arabic on the ring! It means Garden of Paradise.
布沙是来找伊甸园的
Bushar is here for the Garden of Eden.
冥河三角洲保护的就是那里啊
That's what the Ghost River Triangle is protecting.
- 天啊 - 这和上帝没有任何关系
- Dear God. - God has nothing to do with it.
加油 宝贝也许我们需要再来点润滑剂
Maybe we need more lube?
不不不 不 别停
No, no! No, no, no, no. No, don't stop, don't stop.
继续 快好了
Keep going. Almost there.
- 不 好痛 - 啊
- No!! Ow, ow, ow! - Ow!!
好痛
Ow...
行了
Okay. That's it.
不是布沙的戒指缩小了 就是你手指胖了
Either Bulshar's ring shrunk or your finger chubbed up.
- 绝对是戒指缩小了 - 油管上都没有什么窍门视频了
- It definitely shrunk. - YouTube's all out of tricks.
全是小屁孩恶搞的东西
It's just teens doing mean pranks now.
这
I mean...
疼吗
does it hurt?
并不疼 其实还好
No, not really. Actually, it's fine.
留在上面好了
I'll just leave it on.
你戴着它像神奇女侠一样把僵尸女巫打到了房♥间那头
Uh, you Wonder Woman-punched a zombie witch across a room.
- 没错咯 - 不是没错咯
- Yeah, boy. - Not "yeah, boy."
不姑娘 这戒指是从一个恶魔被砍掉的干枯胳膊上撸下来的
No, girl! That ring came off a withered, chopped-off demon arm;
它曾经烧了一个撕脸的女巫
it turned a face-ripping witch into the Mother of Dragons;
还烧坏了医生的收支 还出现在我爱人面前
and it burned Doc's finger, and turned up in my biscuits!
而且我们每次想扔它 它都会回来
It also keeps ricocheting back to us each time we try to get rid of it.
要是因为它我们朋友受到伤害呢 或者
What if next time it hurts one of our friends? Or...
好的
Okay.
去谷仓看看吧 那里有特别大的断线钳
Check the barn, okay? For the giant bolt-cutters...
在薇诺娜用来窍门的工具箱里 我本来不该告诉你的
from Wynonna's B&E toolkit that I wasn't supposed to tell you about?
没问题
Of course.
别的都别碰 好吗
Look, try not to touch anything, okay?
我去拿断线钳
I'll get the bolt-cutters.
- 你都不吗 - 不
- Not even you? - Oh, no.
先把那东西拿掉 我们再来
When we get that thing off... we get off.
- 我们是 - 似乎是这样
- Did we just...? - It appears as though we did.
两次
Twice.
真的吗
Did we?
我肯定是两次
I sure did.
你应该也去了
And I'm pretty sure you were here.
我还没完
Oh, I'm still here.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
- 走开 - 有人咯
- Go away! - Ocupado!
小谷仓人满了
The minibar is fully stocked!
这家伙果断不小
Decidedly not mini.
让我进去啦
Guys, just let me in!
那你最好进入隐身模式 里面内容少♥儿♥不♥宜♥啊
Then you better turn on Incognito Browsing, 'cause it is NSFW in here.
恶心 我不想伤害自己眼睛
Gross. I do not need that seared into my retinas.
那我怎么和薇弗莉说 你们旧情复燃了吗
So what am I supposed to tell Waverly? You guys on again?
我们真的是 很燃
Oh, we are on... each other.
很好 那我跟她说
Okay, great. Well, I'm just gonna tell her
你们喝多了打架呢
that you are drinking and fighting.
这俩家伙应该被笼子分开
Those two need separate cages.
你这是原谅我了吗
Am I to assume you have forgiven me?
原谅我变吸血鬼的事
For the vamp thing?
我们就是接吻后和好了
I'd say we kissed and made up.
你确定你的嘴只做了这件事是吧
As long as that's all you did... with your mouth anyway.
奇怪的是 我对血的渴望似乎减轻了
Oddly, the pangs of blood-thirst seem to have lifted.
我绝对不会做任何
And I would never do anything...
背叛你的事情
to betray your trust.
你真是位绅士
You're such a gentleman.
有时候 在我要求下 你也并不那么绅士
Except for when you're not... at my request.
你常常那么要求
Which is often.
所以我才这么疲惫
And why I am so spent.
我们睡觉吧
Mm... Let's go to sleep.
然后一起醒来
And we'll wake up together.
他们归我了
They're mine.
好扎实呢
It's quite robust!
你知道我很少看到女人带着这么阳刚的戒指吧
You know it's unusual to find a woman wearing such a masculine piece?
时代变化了
I suppose tradition has changed.
我们都支持废除性别歧视
Yeah, we're all about challenging gender norms.
你能把这丑了吧唧的东西拿下去吗
Now can you please get this hideous thing off of her?
没问题
Of course.
我来了
Here goes.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my God. Oh, sorry.
我对切手指有阴影
Bad experience with losing appendages.
- 哈哈 她就爱开玩笑 尤其是 - 排卵的时候吗
- Ha-ha-ha! She jokes when she's... - Ovulating?
哥们 才不是
Dude, no!
别乱动 我要是手不滑 你就不会受伤
Hold still. This won't hurt a bit. Unless I slip.
不过我买♥♥了保险哦
But that's why we have insurance settlements, am I right?
会很棒的哦
This is gonna be awesome.
好奇怪 你说你是从哪弄到的戒指来着
How odd. How did you say you came upon this ring?
这是我家族一代代传下来的
It's been in my family for generations.
是的
Yeah.
霍特祖母
It came... came right over on the boat,
坐船
Smuggled
从衬裙里走私来的
right up Granny Haught's... petticoats.
内嵌的文字 上面写了什么
Recessed markings. What's that word?
- 天堂 - 这样吧
- Paradise. - You know what?
我感觉
I'm feeling...
霍特警官
Officer Haught?
怎么了 苏珊娜
Yeah, what's up, Suzanne?
10号♥公路有骚动
Got a disturbance out on Concession Road 10,
- 在废弃的加德纳老宅那 - 收到
- the abandoned Gardner House. - Copy.
- 凯特吗 - 她现在想干什么
- Kate? - Yeah. What's she up to now?
她可是吸血鬼啊
Besides being very vampire?
谢谢你的时间
Thank you so much for your time.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我已经知道谁要买♥♥了
You know, I already have a buyer!
这么快吗 好啊
Already? Sure.
是恶魔 还是对迷恋戒指的变♥态♥啊
Demon or creep with a ring fetish?
也可能都是
Why pick just one?
雪化了之后泥土的象棋
Ah, the aroma of earth as the ground begins to thaw.
我们去哪啊 我们不是有事要做吗
Where are we going? Are we supposed to be doing something?
塔罗牌
The tarot cards.
布沙找到了自己要找的东西
Bulshar found what he was looking for.
花♥园♥
Oh! The Garden!
我们要在关口拦住布沙 对吧
We're gonna head ol' Bulshar off at the pass, remember?
今天很开心
Today was fun.
你觉得我们一起可以吗
Are you, uh, okay with us?
我们还得解决你是吸血鬼的问题
Well, there's the sucky, bitey, fangy thing.
我这是为了你
Which I did... for you.
我在说什么呢 只有和你在一起 我才是真的自己
Who am I kidding? I only feel like me when I'm with you.
我头好痛
This is giving me a headache.
我扫兴了
I've spoiled our walk.
有些事还是不说最好
Some things are best left unsaid.
不 医生
No, Doc.
有点不对劲 我感觉
Something's wrong. I don't feel...
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel well.
这是布沙的规矩
It's a trick! It's Bulshar!
- 布沙 - 医生 醒醒
- Bulshar? - Doc, wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
坏银 要带我们去哪 你要带我们去哪
Yo, b-boy, where you taking us?! Where are you taking us?!
你是不知道上回有人逼我吃燕麦卷
No!! You do not want to know what happened to the last person
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表