剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
I know. You're a big girl now.
你是个成年女性但是长得像个亚马逊侏儒 我知道
You're a grown woman with the figure of a tiny Amazon. I get it.
我们讲的都是历史遗留的创伤
It's a big ol' bag of hurt... we're opening,
但是我得在把你带进坑之前
and I... needed to be sure I wanted to go there
确保我也想去
before bringing you into it.
好吧 我在这里打不过他
Okay. I can't fight him in here.
但是 我可以试试
But... but I can get a jump on him.
我可以在外面偷袭试试
I can get a jump on him out there.
没事的
It's okay.
我对我最喜欢的男团起誓
I swear on my favourite boy band
我会杀了他 还会马上回来
I'm gonna kill him and then I'm gonna mmm-bop right back.
好吗
Okay?
哦对 陷阱
Yeah, the booby-traps.
我知道 那是我在测试你
I know. I was just testing you.
怎么了 霍特还没带着厄普家族的人回来吗
What's going on? Haught's not back with the Earps?
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
我本来想打电♥话♥告诉你来着
I was gonna call you.
他们失踪多久了
How long have they been MIA?
好吧
Okay. Alright.
别别
Hey, no, no.
你真的过分
You are already so far outta line...
我知道你会说去你的警告吧 然后冲过去追他们
Look, I knew you'd say hell with my warnings and go blazing in after them.
你没资格做出那些决定
You do not get to make those decisions
你也不能因为可能发生的事情就犹豫
and you do not get to hesitate because of what might happen.
好吧 别顾着自己
Okay. Fine. Don't think about yourself.
但是我们还没有警告别人 也许想想他们呢
But we haven't warned the others. Maybe think of about them?
鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
Sneaky dickstick!
你好
Hello!
你好 我是薇诺娜·厄普
Hey! I'm Wynonna Earp.
闯入者
Trespasser.
你那个恐怖小屋还挺温馨的嘛 还魂者
Real cozy... cabin of horrors you got there, revenant.
这地方你兄弟们知道吗
Property Brothers know about you?
没人知道我
Nobody knows about me.
这是我的地盘
This land is my land.
求你别唱歌♥(美国国歌♥)
Please don't start singing.
我先吃了你
I'll eat you first.
恶魔非得吃人吗
What's with demons and eating people? Huh?
奥莉尸母 寡妇们 布沙
Mama Olive, the Widows, Bulshar...
- 布沙 - 很迷他吧
- Bulshar. - Big fan, are we?
他被埋了
No. H-h-he's buried,
他死了
gone, gone,
再别来找我了
never to find me again!
不忍♥心告诉你 他要崛起了
I hate to break it to ya... but he is risen.
该死
Ah! Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!
放我出去
Please get me out!
骗术不仅仅是小孩子的把戏
Tricks, they're not just for kids. Ah!
求你放我出去
Please get me out! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
薇诺娜 我能说话了
Wynonna? Ha! Oh. Hey, I got my voice back.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?!
发生了什么
What happened?!
他差不多死了
Oh, he's basically dead.
妮科尔 靴子不错
Nicole. Nice boots.
医生 牛仔裤很帅啊 新买♥♥的吗
Oh, Doc, those are great jeans. Are those new?
- 薇弗莉在哪 - 薇弗莉没事 挺好的
- Where's Waverly? - Waverly's good. She's good.
我杀死了坏人 你也是
I killed the bad guy, as you do, and, uh...
现在我就是
now I'm just, you know,
自己一个人静静
doing some thinking and having some me time.
- 静够了吗 - 是的 快放下来
- Yeah, you about done? - Yeah, please. God.
你是
Are you...?
我知道你不太好 但是你没事吧
Oh, listen, I don't want to ask if you're alright, but... are you alright?
在一瓶威士忌里洗个热水澡就好了
Nothing a hot bath in a bottle of whiskey won't cure.
你是说洗热水澡喝威士忌吧
Oh, don't you mean "and" a bottle of whiskey?
5分钟之后再说
Ask me in five minutes.
好
Okay.
我会治好你的
I'll get you fixed.
我能说话了 你却不能了
I get my voice back, then suddenly you lost yours?
我说的是认真的
I really meant what I said.
我真的很抱歉
About being sorry. Um...
你知道她的下落多久了
How long have you known where she is?
有一阵了
Uh... a while.
到底多久了 薇诺娜
How long, Wynonna?
一直都知道
The whole time.
我去希腊之前 她被送到了新地点
They moved her to the new facility before I went to Greece.
但是布沙崛起之后我只去看过她一次
But I only went to see her again after Bulshar rose.
她知道布沙的事
She knows things about him.
这么多年你都不让我见我妈
You kept me from my mother for years?
她不让我告诉你她的下落
She asked me not to tell you where she was.
永远不说
Ever.
- 多尔斯 - 嗯
- Dolls? - Yeah.
能不能 带我去你车上
Uh, can you... can you take me to your truck?
我得离开这里
I can't be here right now.
没事 过来
Alright, come on.
没关系的
It's alright.
她怎么能把这事瞒着我呢
How could she keep that kind of secret from me?
她知道你听了会很绝望所以不知道怎么说
It's hard to tell people the truth if you know it'll devastate them.
她并不好做
It's hard.
- 有什么我应该知道的吗 - 我们完蛋了
- Anything I should know? - Well, we screwed up.
对于厄普来说很正常吧
Ah, well, sounds like standard Earp operating procedure.
能克服的
We can get through that.
应该我去 找和平使者的
I should be doing this, going to get Peacemaker.
或者我去
Yeah, or me.
你们俩车上
Oh, did one of you guys have
没有为临时周末远行准备吊带吗
a harness in your car for impromptu weekend excursions?
没有
No.
我有九年爬山经验
I have nine years of climbing experience.
你是继承者 可你连悬崖都害怕
You are the heir, and you can't even look over the edge.
我 我恐高啊
Well, uh, heights, they give me the weezzies.
我下去了 到时候你们还没等夸我 我就上来了
I will be down and back before you can say, "redheads do it better."
- 多尔斯 怎么了 - 没事 就是有点累了
- Dolls, what's wrong? - I'm good. I'm just running on fumes.
- 我没事 嗯 - 不
- I'm good, I'm good, yeah. - No.
多尔斯 怎么了
Dolls, what's wrong?
多尔斯
Dolls.
多尔斯
Dolls?
- 多尔斯 - 薇弗莉
- Dolls? - Waverly...
薇诺娜比以往
Wynonna's gonna need you...
更需要你
...more than ever.
你吓死我了 多尔斯 怎么回事
Okay, now you're really freaking me out. Dolls, what's happening?
朋友们
Ah. Ah. Hey, guys?
绳子有点不对劲
Something's happening with the rope.
霍特
Haught!
霍特
Haught!
你死定了
You're a dead man!
多尔斯
Dolls!
加油
Come on.
- 厄普 你没事 - 什么
- Okay, Earp, you're good. - What?!
- 小心腿 - 不要
- Watch your legs. - No, don't!
医生 天啊 今天事真多
Doc! Jesus, we're having a day.
凡间的武器杀不死我
You cannot kill me with mortal weapons.
你马上就会后悔了
You're gonna feel real stupid in a second!
喂 医生 在吗 有人吗
Hello? Check, check. Doc? Can anyone hear me?
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
好
Okay.
刚才都好好的 然后有人尖叫
Everything was fine, but then... there were screams.
多尔斯去帮忙了 但是我的破腿实在是
Dolls has gone to help, but my... my stupid stupidest leg is...
薇弗莉 听我说
Waverly, okay, listen to me.
黑色徽章好像对多尔斯做了什么 让他很不稳定
Whatever Black Badge did to Dolls... it's made him unstable.
什么
What?
来吧
Here we go.
不稳定
Unstable? Un...
怎么不稳定
Unstable how?
绳子不够长了
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表