剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
才来的吧
...banana liqueur?
你要是不想喝 可以还给我
Well, feel free to send it back up if you are declining.
我捏鼻子喝就行了
I'll just plug my nose and pretend I'm in Tahiti.
你好
Oh, hello.
你跟我说这些想让我怎样 医生
What do you want from me, Doc?
哭 还是吃惊
Tears? Shock?
我在寻找
I'm looking for an angle...
布沙的弱点 和他谈条件
...I can use on Bulshar.
你明知道不应该和恶魔做交易
You know better than to make deals with devils.
这对我们俩都是血的教训
A lesson we have both been slow to learn.
我想谈判
I... want to negotiate!
我希望有人来拜访我
I... want a visitor.
薇弗莉·厄普
Waverly Earp.
我会努力的
I will do my level best.
布沙想找回他的戒指
Bulshar wants his ring.
他的蜘蛛妻子 又名寡妇 把他的戒指和手指都带走了
It was on his hand when it got cut off by his spider wife, the widow.
那戒指有什么用
What does it do?
戴上去他的手指会很美
It makes his finger look really pretty.
我们杀死了寡妇后并没找到戒指
Well, I have not seen it since we ended her.
你们这一小组英雄中
Your little team of heroes.
肯定有人拿走了
One of them must've jacked it.
却还没告诉你
And they haven't told you they have it yet.
和你的饮料吧
Enjoy the belly-wash.
抱歉你一会得尿自己身上了
Sorry you'll have to stand in your own piss afterwards.
带薇弗莉给我 我们说好的 医生
Send me Waverly! You owe me, Doc!
带薇弗莉给我
Send me Waverly!
显然 我以为
Obviously, I assumed
她现在已经死翘翘了 只是一具尸体
she was mega-dead by now, nothing but a body.
尸体也还是很美
But what a body.
大鼻子凯特怎么回事 她鼻子很好啊
That's Big Nose Kate?! Her nose is perfect.
往好的方面想 她永远
Well, in better news, she has to go around
都要背负着这个昵称了
with that nickname now for the rest of eternity.
你是薇诺娜·厄普
You are Wynonna Earp.
快出来 我来修补修补你
Now get your butt out here and I will do repairs.
修补什么
What repairs?
- 我不需要修补 - 亲爱的
- I don't need repairs. - Oh, honey.
好主意
Oh, good call.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
薇弗莉懂的 是她和我说
See, Waverly gets it. She's the one
凯特是医生妻子的
that told me that Kate was his wife.
你知道这事
You knew?!
这件事应该医生来说
Well... it was Doc's right to tell...
- 我感觉自己不该说 - 你很忠诚
- I didn't think I should. - Be loyal? Yeah.
薇诺娜 是凯特来找他的 不是他去找凯特
Look, Wynonna, Kate came for him, not vice versa.
现在你挺起胸脯
Now, you shove those legendary Earp ta-tas up
去诱惑那个男人
and you go and you tantalize that man.
这样不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
所以你不能站在薇诺娜这边
So you can't not be on Wynonna's side
还要告诉她怎么做人
and then tell her how to behave.
我们什么时候开始站边了
Well... since when do we have sides?
不知道 但是你肯定
I dunno, but you sure as hell don't seem
不是站我这边的 我们都不是一个爸爸
to be on mine, half-sister.
我为什么要那么说 太坏了
Why did I just say that? That was awful.
不坏啦 亲爱的
Oh, I don't think so, hon.
她就应该听到这些话
I think that's exactly what she needed to hear.
这里应该有员工的
I should have some staff here somewhere.
我还以为自己喜欢你呢 约翰尼·汉克
Y'know, I thought I liked you, Johnny Hank.
经典的西部牛仔
Classic cowboy...
还拥有一家满是美酒的店
...bar full of bottles that turns my crank.
给
Here.
但是
But...
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
这个叫 私底下有老婆
I call it... the Don't Have A Stealth Wife
就别用大屌♥搅和我女儿 混♥蛋♥!
While You're Doin' My Daughter You Enormous Prick!
今晚确实很可惜
Oh, it is a pitiful evening indeed.
茱莲妮都不搭理我
I cannot even catch the eye of Jolene,
她是炼狱之城最美的女孩
the prettiest girl in Purgatory.
我一点也不喜欢你
I don't like you at all.
我没想说这句话的
I didn't even mean that.
I get my kicks
妮基
- * From a bottle of booze... * - Nicky.
- 嘿 - 你来啦
- Hey. - You made it.
- 喝酒吗 - 谢谢
- Can I get you a drink? - Oh, yes, please.
不 我不会去看他
No, I-I won't go see him.
我们不能打破先例吧 对吧
We can't open that door. Can we?
他说这是为了你好
Well, he did say it was to your own advantage.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你们俩不是背着我
I know you two aren't talking about
说波波·德尔·瑞吧
Bobo Del Rey without me, right?
我只是
Oh, I'm just...
想找个办法
trying to find a way to, uh,
- 做出贡献 - 医生
- contribute. - Doc.
你最近到处在做贡献呢
'Cause I feel like you've been contributing all over the place!
- 薇诺娜 - 我怎么感觉你
- Wynonna... - It seems you are incapable
好像对自己没信心
of keeping a confidence.
- 你都结婚了 - 朋友们
- You're married! - Guys...
- 闭嘴 薇弗莉 - 闭嘴
- Shut up, Waverly! - Shut up!!
抱歉打扰了
Pardon the interruption,
不过我听说有人想找我看手相
but I heard someone wished to cross my palm?
这年头胡搞就叫看手相了吗
Ha-ha. Is that what they're calling it these days?
你可能不需要上手吧
Didn't think your palm was necessarily involved.
- 现在说这个时机好像不太合适 - 薇弗莉
- Maybe this isn't the best time. - Hey, Waverly...
去管你自己的事吧
maybe mow your own lawn.
都喷到胸口上了
Well, it's all in the smile and wave.
胸还是很好看
Oh, it's quite a smile.
我帮你拿吧
Here, let me grab that for you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我刚到
Uh, I just, uh, got here.
我们俩很开心
We're having a brilliant time.
薇弗莉
Whoa! Okay, Waverly.
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 嘿 - 别拦着我
- Hey! - No, just give me a second!
她给我倒啤酒呢
Okay. She's just pouring me a beer!
朋友们 别冲动
Okay, whoa, guys. Just take it easy, alright?
- 别动 警♥察♥ - 别碰她
- Let's not move, copper. - Get off of her!
好 棒极了
Yeah! Alright!
干得漂亮 妈妈
Nice, Mama.
这里要陷入混乱了
This one goes out to chaos.
? 骗子 骗子 你在哪遇到她的 ?
? Cheater cheater where'd you meet her ?
? 在厄尼的酒吧 ?
? Down at Ernie's bar ?
- 妈 你快下来 - 别碰我
- Mama, get down! - Hey, get off!
下来
Come on down.
第一名可以免费喝酒
First call for free alcohol!
好极了
Oh, yeah!
? 和她漫舞 ?
? Dance with her real slow ?
- 妈妈 - ? 告诉我 骗子 骗子 ?
- Mama! - ? Tell me cheater cheater ?
你才回来一天就惹了
You're back for one day and then you got...
? 你在哪遇见的这个一无是处的白人女孩 ?
? Where'd you meet that no-good white-trash ho ?
- 你不能再喝了 - 你是我的孩子
- You're cut off! - You're my kid!
你不要来管我
You don't turn off my taps!
对我发号♥施令
Don't tell her what to do!
我自己能打
I can fight my own battles!
是吗 你打算 什么时候开始呢
Yeah? When are you... gonna start, huh?
? 从我家里滚出去 ?
? ...Get the hell out of my house ?
该死的 薇诺娜 你就不能有一次清醒着吗
Goddammit, Wynonna, can't you be sober for once?!
是吗 你就不能不那么自大 少发牢骚
Yeah? Can you be a not-stuck-up... suck-up?!
? 骗子 骗子 你在哪遇到的她 ?
? Cheater cheater where'd you meet her ?
我为了追寻那个男人
I pursued that man over continents
跨越了洲际和世纪 我是不会放弃的
and centuries and I do not give up!
少啰嗦 贱♥人♥ 你不认识我吗
Blah, bitch. Have you met me?
不好意思
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表