剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- Oh, look. Gardner House. - What?
离这里不远
It's not far from here.
是的
Yes.
- 你可以把那个放下了 - 不要
- You can put that down. - Nope.
不 我我我盯着你呢
No, I'm-I'm-I'm watching you.
我有命令在身
Got my orders.
你已经闭了十分钟的眼睛了
You've had your eyes closed for the last 10 minutes...
在听
listening.
你听的啥
What are you listening to?
- 是爵士乐 - 我喜欢先锋派艺术
- It's jazz. - I like avant-garde.
越实验性 越好
The more experimental, the better.
我明白 所以如果我让你听 打开门
I get it. So if I let you listen, open the door...
别打开门
Don't open the door.
所以你听的是谁
So who is it?
桑·拉 科尔曼
Sun Ra? Coleman?
哦不 这是科林·史泰松
Oh, uh, no, it's, uh, Colin Stetson.
科林
Colin...
嗯 这首曲子叫Like Wolves on the Fold
Yeah, the song is called Like Wolves on the Fold?
我喜欢狼
I dig wolves.
也许你会喜欢这个
Maybe you'll dig this.
萨克斯风
Saxophone.
魔鬼的号♥角
The devil's horn.
不
No.
这不是在地狱制♥作♥的
That wasn't made in hell.
不不 不是地狱 是在蒙特利尔
Uh, no, not in hell. It's, uh, Montreal.
他来自蒙特利尔
He's from Montreal.
你看 人类的问题在于
You see, the problem with humans...
有的时候
... is that sometimes...
有的时候
... sometimes...
你们能制♥作♥非常美好的事情
... you make truly beautiful things.
我搞不明白波波
I can't figure it out, Bobo.
你是个好人 还是个坏人
Are you... a good guy, or a bad guy?
我们能多听一点吗
Can we listen some more?
再多一点
Just for a little while.
行
Sure.
绝对来自十九世纪后期
Definitely from the late nineteenth century.
一股马的气味
Smells like horse and everything.
是的
Yep.
梅芙 剩下的日记呢
Maeve. Where is the rest of that journal?
- 我不造 - 咳出来
- I dunno. - Cough it up.
或者为了妮可 还是别了
Actually, for Nicole's sake, maybe don't.
不 我觉得我不会这样做
No, I don't think I'm gonna do that.
除非你准备好
Unless you're ready...
给我这个身体
to give me this body!!
这不是在谈判
This is not a negotiation.
给我这个红发女人
Give me this scarlet Madonna,
不然滚出我的房♥子
or get the hell outta my crib!!!
你做了什么让她这么不高兴啊
What did you do to get her so peeved?
他是个十几岁的鬼魂女巫
She's a teenage ghost witch!
好吧
Okay.
来啊 吸血鬼
Come on, vampire.
她的血液多么香甜 我都能感觉得到
Her blood is so sweet, I can sense it!
就咬一小口
Just one little bite?
医生不咬他的朋友 不再咬了
Doc doesn't bite his friends! Anymore.
那你伪善的手永远别想碰到那本书
Then you'll never get your hypocritical hands on that book!
我要烧了它
I'm gonna burn it.
你要是没有身体 怎么烧掉它
How could you burn it with no body?
- 棒 - 不不
- Yes! - No! No!
哦天哪 之后请不要为此逮捕我 妮可
Oh, God, no! Please don't arrest me for this later, Nicole!
你还挺壮啊
You're deceptively strong.
我跟你说了
Yeah, I told you!
在这里 这就是胡安·卡洛的日记本
This is it! This is Juan Carlo's journal.
你们都别想活着出去
You're not getting out of here alive.
那你就永远也别想搞到刚死掉的尸体了
Well, then you'll never get your freshly killed body.
我也许可以
Oh, I might.
脑袋上有个洞的尸体有什么好的
What good is a new body with a hole in the head?
是啊 我是说
Yeah, I mean,
你不能这样走来走去的
you can't walk around like that.
你的太阳镜会歪的
Your... sunglasses would sit crooked.
- 我也不知道 - 那你们俩
- I don't know. - Then you two...
啥也拿不到
get nothing!!!
妮可
Nicole?
听着
Listen.
这本书得拿回黑色徽章总部
This book needs to get back to BBD.
我在路上再和你道歉
I will torture you with apologies along the way.
我们完蛋了
We're toast.
梅赛德斯
Mercedes!
- 听说过门铃没 - 你的脸
- Ever heard of a doorbell? - Your face!
我特么的脸
My freakin' face!
好多了
It's, like, totally better!
- 老妹 你真漂亮啊 - 你也不怀孕了
- Girl, you look fine as hell! - And you look less pregnant.
我们都过得挺好
Oof. We're all doing so great.
除了你后面跟着个僵尸
Mm. Except there's a demon following you.
- 放射性的僵尸 - 来啊 进来
- A radioactive one. - Oh, come! Come in! Come.
- 快点 走走走 - 嗯嗯
- Come on, let's go, go, go! - Yeah, yeah.
可能有困住的受害者 开始初步搜寻
Possible trapped victims. Initiating primary search.
我从后面进去 你们俩走前门
I'll go in the back. You two take the front.
- 马上去 - 坚持住 各位
- We're on it. - Hold tight, guys.
我们来就你们了
We're coming for you.
- 这是你做的 孩子 - 啥
- You did this, kid. - What?
你是说我治好了你的脸
You're... you're saying I healed your face?
你说我很漂亮 你触碰了我
You called me beautiful. You touched me.
不过是腰带以上 对吧 真是个红头发的恋物癖
Above the belt, though, right? Such a ginger fetish.
然后接下来 砰 我成了我
And then the next thing I know, boom, I'm me.
啥 但是怎么做到的
What... ? But... how?
不知道 不在乎 不过真是个奇迹
Don't know, don't care. It really is a miracle, though.
哦
Oh...
你最好赶紧跑了 除非你想让你的脸
Well, you'd better run, unless you want your face
受到严重化学灼伤
to get a serious chemical peel.
- 我不想 - 来了
- I do not. - No. Incoming.
你
You!
不
No!
薇弗莉 我爱你
Waverly, I love you,
我也知道你不知道怎么操纵那个东西
and I know you don't know how to work that thing.
- 但你得试试 - 好吧
- But you're gonna have to try! - Okay!
该把你变成无臂了
Time to render you armless!
说得好
Good one!
谢谢
Thanks.
啊啊啊 不管用
Ow, ow, ow! It didn't work!
抱歉 我再也不逼你这样做了
Sorry! I'll never make you do that again!
抱歉 这不是我的主意
Sorry! This was not my idea!
我把这玩意儿拧下来
I'll twist this thing off if I have to!
啊 是你找到的我
Argh! You found me!
现在做点什么啊 你这个没用的垃圾
Now do something, you useless piece of junk!
什么
What the... ?
这个戒指控制那个胳膊 就像玩Wii
The ring controls the arm! It's like playing Wii!
我可擅长玩Wii了
I'm really good at Wii! Oh! Ah...
掐死 厉害
Choke-out! Badass! Aw.
胳膊归我了
This arm is mine.
- 我的[矿井] 懂没 - 因为他在一个矿井里
- Mine. Get it? - 'Cause... he was in a mine.
- 是的 - 来击个掌
- Yeah! - High-five.
好吧
Okay.
快点
Come on!
拽啊 使劲拽啊
Yank! Come on, yank like you don't...
恶心
Gross.
我就知道你能控制那个玩意儿
I knew you could control that thing.
我还是不知道怎么做到的
I... still don't know how.
我从来不会厌倦正确的感觉
I never get sick of being right.
你得少吃点椒盐饼干 老头子
You need to lay off those pretzels, old man.
你还好吧
You alright?
- 你还好 - 是的
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表