剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 前情提示 - 他们称之为布沙教
- Previosly on Wynonna Earp... - They call it the Cult of Bulshar.
布沙在地球上行走130年了
Bulshar has been in the ground for 130 years.
他不可能带领一支杀手邪教
He couldn't have spearheaded a killing cult.
你跟布沙什么关系
How are you connected to Bulshar?
- 你这样会搞死你妹妹的 - 我可以打破诅咒
- You're gonna get your little sister killed. - I can end the curse.
靠
Hell.
多尔斯开枪打我之后我死了 就去了那里
When Dolls shot me and I died, that's where I went.
- 薇诺娜 - 不许碰我女儿
- Wynonna? - My daughters are off-limits!
- 听到了吗 - 跟妈妈有关
- Do you hear me?! - It's about Mama.
监狱通行证
A prison pass?
薇诺娜 小心
Wynonna, look out!
不 放开我 混♥蛋♥
No!! No! Let me go, you bastard!
薇诺娜 薇诺娜
Wynonna!! Wynonna!!
不
No!!!
薇弗莉
Waverly...
天啊 宿醉真难受
God, I hate hangovers.
薇弗莉
Waverly!
薇弗莉 我在这里 美美思
Waverly?! I'm here! I'm not dead!
好冷
So cold.
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
薇诺娜·厄普 你别给我睡
Wynonna Earp, don't you dare take a nap.
你被困在悬崖边了
You are stuck on the side of a cliff!
妈妈
Mama?
你在上面做什么
What are you doing up there?
晒太阳 想晒出小麦色
Oh, I'm just sunbathing. I just love to get a bronze on.
嘿 你别给我睡
Hey, hey! Don't you dare fall asleep!
- 你不能来这里 - 为什么
- You can't... you can't be here. - Oh, really? Why not?
因为你在监狱里
'Cause you're in prison.
我刚见过你 在高墙铁栏里
I just saw you. Big walls. Bars.
穿着红连体衣
Nice red jumpsuit.
呸 我靠
Yuck. I mean, shit,
我不适合红色
I just do not have the complexion for red.
说到合适的着装
And speaking of dressing for the occasion,
你的裙子可真是好啊
might I just say that is a fine frock.
非常实用
It's very practical.
你总以为自己很搞笑
You always thought you were funny.
你肯定是没继承沃德“用拳头说话”厄普的皮
Well, you sure didn't get your sass from Ward "Talk to the fist" Earp.
我一定是休克了
I'm going into shock.
你不是真的
You're not real.
薇弗莉
Waverly?!
宝贝 你没事吧
Baby girl, are you okay?!
别浪费能量大喊
Hey, do not waste your energy yelling.
还记得我们去露营时候我说什么了吗
Remember what I taught you the last time we went camping.
只有我们俩 在求生情况下
It was just the two of us. What are the rules
要遵守哪些规矩
in a survival situation?
重点不在于勇敢 和力量也无关
It's not about being brave, it's not even about being strong.
- 重点是机智 - 保持冷静
- It's about being smart. - Mm-hmm. About staying smart.
对吧 即使陷入困境也不会慌张
Right? Not losing your head even though you're up the creek,
亲爱的 你的小船找火了
darlin', and your paddle boat is en fuego.
说吧 第一条
So say them. Rule number one:
别慌张 第二条
Don't panic. Rule number two:
冷静分♥析♥情况
Assess the situation calmly.
情况 糟糕透了
The situation is... a shit sandwich.
这有多高 15-20英尺
What is that, 15-20 feet?
我能爬上去 真的
I could climb that. I could totally climb it.
比我在艰难环境下
Shit hurts worse than when I pushed
生孩子还疼
a baby from my hooha on top of an eightball.
所以薇弗莉要死了
So will Waverly being dead.
帮帮我 拜托
Help me. Come on. Come on...
之前那个也假装睡觉了
Other one tried fake sleeping too!
你比上一个要小只
It's smaller than the last one. Huh.
你绑♥架♥过别人吗
You've kidnapped someone before?
- 车祸 - 车祸
- The car accident with... - Accident?
不是意外
No accident.
是完美的陷阱
That was a perfect trap.
- 你想让我做什么 - 森林 在改变
- What do you want from me? - The forest... is changing.
树都被连根拔起了
The trees have pulled out their roots,
森林要搬家了
they're on the move.
我在自己的树林里都能走丢
I'm getting lost in my own woods!
我的树林
My... woods.
所有的动物都走了
All the animals are gone.
吓坏了
Scared.
我的陷阱已经空了好几个月
My traps have been empty for months.
我只能饥不择食
I had to widen my hunting grounds.
不过没关系
It's okay, though.
我应该更喜欢这种肉
I think I like its kind better.
另一个人在哪呢
The other one, where is she?
她也许可以帮我们
Maybe she could help us.
我还在呢
Oh, I'm still here.
至少有一部分还在
Parts of me, anyway.
放弃吧 姑娘
Let it go, girl.
魔法枪没法帮你攀岩
Magic gun's not gonna help you scale a cliff.
我有强迫症 不能丢下它
It's kinda my thing. I can't just leave it.
不丢也得丢了
You're gonna have to.
不爬你就死定了
It's climb-or-die time.
这应该是健身器械的广♥告♥语吧
I think that was the original slogan for StairMaster.
我应该爬不上去了
I don't think I can do this.
嘿 还记得你9岁的时候
Hey. Hey, you remember when you were nine,
回到家
you came home
想让我帮你写个假条 就不用去上体育课了吗
and you wanted me to write a note so you could skip gym class?
那天我刚好
Same day I walked in to find you staring
撞见你盯着烤炉 手里拿着枪
at the oven with a shotgun in your hand.
那你怎么还害怕攀岩
Now, you were afraid of climbing a rope.
我说了你应该为其他姑娘树榜样
I told you you had to set an example for the other girls.
吉布森家人很坚强 不害怕掉落
Gibsons are strong. We're not afraid of falling.
我不是吉布森家人
I'm not a Gibson.
你是
Yes, you are.
你不会因为摔倒而死
It's not the fall that's gonna kill you.
你会害怕而死
It's the fear, Wynonna.
不过如果下面如果有尖刺你就得向上爬了吧
Pointy rocks at the bottom might help fear out, though.
希望我的深度按♥摩♥优♥惠♥券还在
Hope I still have that coupon for a deep-tissue massage.
来吧
Here we go.
妮科尔
Nicole...
想知道你在哪
...is wondering where you are.
还会有人问的
She won't be the only one.
很快树林里就会跑来一群救援队 会找到你的
Soon the woods will be swarming with a search party. They'll find you.
对的
Oh, yeah.
你的表情可不太好看啊
And this? Definitely not a good look.
我不喜欢有人进入我的树林
I don't like people in my woods!
我不喜欢被人当腊肉挂起来
I don't like being treated like a meat ornament!
放开我 我就
Let me go and I...
保证没人打扰你 我保证
I'll make sure no one bothers you, I promise.
行吧 请给我手♥机♥
Okay? Just please... just give me the phone.
妮科尔
Hi, Nicole.
我现在没法接电♥话♥
Oh, I can't really talk right now.
没事 一切都好 我现在就是有点忙
No, everything's fine. I'm just a little tied up at the moment.
好 拜拜 妮科尔
Okay. Goodbye, Nicole.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch...!
我勒个去
Motherless goose!
什么人以这个取乐啊 野蛮人吗
What kind of savage does this for fun? Oh!
薇弗莉
Waverly!!!
天啊
Oh, my God!
小薇 我靠
Wave! Shit.
我靠
Shit!
你不能疯子般跑进树林里
You can't go running into the woods like a lunatic!
我妹妹被混♥蛋♥带走了
Some jack-hole got my little sister!
不管怎么回事 你都已经迟了好几个小时
And whatever it is, it has hours-ahead start on you.
你见过我生气的时候怎么样嘛 我要变身雪豹了
You ever seen me move when I'm pissed? I'm a friggin' snow cheetah!
你受伤了 而且也不了解这片树林
You are injured. And you don't even know these woods.
我不能丢下薇弗莉 我知道你不理解
I can't leave Waverly. I know that's a foreign concept to you,
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表