剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 有个孩子失踪了
Okay, a kid is missing.
我们可不能用这种语气说海伦·米伦
And we don't talk about Helen Mirren in that tone.
- 好吧 - 韦弗斯
- Okay. - Waves.
帮我查个姓 麦克布莱恩
Uh, I need... you to check a last name, McBlake,
交叉对比下吸血鬼在追杀的
and cross-reference it with the VIP
重点市民
townspeople the vamps were after.
麦克布莱克 提姆·麦克布莱恩
McBlake. Tim McBlake?
他们家一直在炼狱
Yeah, no, their family's been in Purgatory forever.
我认为他们是最初的探查者
I think they were originally prospectors.
很好 谢谢 妈妈怎么样了
Great. Thanks. Uh, how's Mom?
在弄火鸡呢
Elbows deep in turkey guts. Yeah.
我回去找她吧
I should get back to her.
好吧
Okay.
可别
Uh, no, please don't.
初始家族的 所以可能是布尔沙尔干的
Old family, so this is most likely Bulshar.
谁
Pardon? Who-shar?
就是一哥们
Just a gu... guy.
大雕
Uh, huge dick.
混♥蛋♥一个
He is a huge dick.
我不知道他的尺寸
I-I don't know about his size... down there.
可能是针棒
He's probably an innie.
他不是什么善茬
Uh, he's not super great.
他对于来镇上超过几个礼拜的人
He's a fella who holds a grudge against this town
都看不上
and those who've lived here longer than a few weeks.
那孩子是一个在炼狱生活了几十年的家族
So the kid that was taken is from a
带走的
family that's been in Purgatory for decades.
还有罗宾的家族啊
Wait, wait. Robin's family too!
他提到了 他绝对不会离开
He mentioned it, that his dad would never leave town,
因为他们住在这儿太久了
because they've been here forever.
我没被放鸽子
It means I wasn't ghosted!
我的对象可能就是被布尔沙尔绑♥架♥了
My date was just kidnapped by Bulshar, maybe!
去验血
Go test the blood.
- 好的 - 太棒了
- Yes. - Great.
医生 我们需要找人弄清楚
Doc, we need to find someone who knows more
布尔沙尔为什么要抓着原始家族的人不放
about why Bulshar was going after first families.
- 好主意 - 谢谢
- That's a good idea. - Thank you.
你认识这种人吗
You know anyone like that?
大门牙 某个
Large incisors? Someone...
曾经和你结过婚的人
you married... one time?
好的 可以和我老婆谈谈
Yes, we may speak with my wife.
你们真牛皮
You guys are wild. Hm.
你终于来了
You finally came.
霍利迪医生 和怀亚特的曾孙女
Doc Holliday. And Wyatt's great-granddaughter.
两个曾 特么 凯特
You're missing a "great", Kate.
不小心押韵了
N-not an intentional rhyme.
我们时间紧 再说
We're on the clock, plus...
我又不是吸血鬼需要你许可才能进来
I don't need an invitation to enter places.
医生也是想去哪就去哪
Doc, too, can enter wherever he wants.
我们来是想问问吸血鬼群体的信息
We are here for information on the vampire pack.
我会尽量提供信息的
I'll provide whatever I can.
好的 奥托和公♥司♥的VIP
Okay. So what's the deal
那些都是咋回事
with Otto and Company's whole VIP thing?
我们直接到指示要将炼狱之城中的
All we knew was to separate the descendants
始祖家族后代和其他居民分开
of the first families of Purgatory from all the residents.
而且还要活捉 布沙要他们
And we couldn't kill any. Bulshar needed them.
- 为了什么 - 这我不知道
- For what? - That, I don't know.
布要脸
Bullshit.
薇诺娜 说话委婉点
Wynonna, please go easy.
她也挺不容易的
She's obviously gone through a lot.
她被吸血鬼抓走 变成了吸血鬼
She's been taken by vampires, turned into one.
她可是受害者啊
She's a victim.
我还是原来的我
I'm the same as the day I met you.
你是想告诉我
You mean to tell me...
傻♥逼♥夫妇
Queen of the Damned, meet King of the Dense.
我脑袋上冒光了都
The vamp was calling from inside the house.
为什么你之前没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
说过好几次啊
I did. Many times.
医生 我是吸血鬼
"Doc, I'm a vampire.
医生 我喝血 医生 让我咬你吧
Doc, I drink blood. Doc, let me bite you."
我以为是角色扮演呢
Yeah, I thought that was role playing.
姐姐要吐了
Oh, gag reflex getting swole over here.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
你不记得我们用了多少鸦♥片♥吗
Do you not remember how much opium we would smoke?
我要是还记得 那肯定就不是好鸦♥片♥
Wouldn't be good opium if I could.
这就是为什么
And it's why I never had,
我一直都没照 也照不了相片
or never could have, photos taken.
所以我才让萨莉
And why I got my girl Sally
假扮成大鼻子凯特 也就是我
to pose as the outlaw Big Nose Kate.
你不是说这是为了避免警♥察♥识别你吗
You said that was so the law could not identify you.
或者吸血鬼找不了相
Or because vampires can't be captured on film.
机灵鬼 大鼻子
Pretty smart, Big Nose.
大鼻子的床功好 你懂的
Nicknamed after my specialty in the boudoir.
人家可厉害了
I was famous for it.
那我生病的时候你为什么走了
So why did you leave when I got sick?
我不忍♥心看你那么难受
I couldn't bear to see you like that.
我后来听说你死了 所以
And then I got word you'd died. So...
所以就和欧洲的吸血鬼家族团聚了
I reunited with my undead family in Europe.
不过我每天都在想你
Not a day went by I didn't think of you, though.
怀念和你一觉睡到天亮
The nights that turned into mornings,
我们的身体 热情
our bodies, the passion...
行了行了 姐姐去吐一会
Ah, okay, I'm officially gonna need a bucket.
你们聊得挺开心的
Great chat, you two.
我也是怀亚特的朋友 薇诺娜
I also was a friend of Wyatt's, Wynonna.
我乐意帮忙
I could be of some service.
我们不需要新人加入 不过谢了
Uh, no new team members, but thanks.
你就在我朋友家住吧 没事
Enjoy squatting in my friend's house. That's cool.
之前你把这东西落下了
You forgot this the other night.
用得着这样吗
Was that really necessary?
这是她朋友家吗
It's her friend's house?
她会慢慢发现你的好的
She'll warm up to you.
那你呢 你什么时候发现我好
And what about you? When will you warm up?
她可能不需要你 医生 我需要你
She may not need you, Doc, but I do.
你以为我是天使是吧
You seem to think I'm an angel.
说说我出生的那晚上
Tell me about the night I was born.
那天真开心
That was a happy day.
那天我在考古挖掘 然后听到了
I was on a dig when I heard screaming
吉布森家温室传来的尖叫
coming from the Gibson greenhouse.
- 是米歇尔 - 他应该来的
- It was Michelle. - He should be here.
他应该来的 他应该来的
He should be here. He should be here.
朱利安在哪 他应该来保护这孩子
Where's Julian?! He needs to protect her!
你要是敢伤害她 我发誓
If you hurt her, I'll... I swear...
拜托 拜托
Please. Please...
救救这孩子 救救薇弗莉
save the baby. Save Waverly.
薇弗莉
Waverly?
我第一眼看到你
I knew...
听到你名字的时候
when I saw you...
就知道
... when I heard your name...
你和别人不一样
you... were different.
米歇尔失去了很多血
Michelle had lost a lot of blood.
她晕倒了
She passed out.
所以我抱走你
And so I took you...
去找他
... to him.
守卫
Ward?!
厄普守卫
Ward Earp.
你要做啥
What the hell do you want?
这是你的
This is for you.
从我眼前拿开
Get that thing away from me.
这孩子不是我的
It's not mine.
你收下这孩子 你好好照顾她
You will take this baby. You will care for it.
要是让我发现你伤害这个小天使
And if I find out you've hurt this angel...
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表