剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on Wynonna Earp...
我的主人要来了
My master is coming!!
- 约翰·亨利·霍利迪 - 布沙
- John Henry Holliday. - Bulshar.
你会执行我的命令
You will do my bidding.
- 你很坚强 宝贝 - 薇弗莉
- You're strong, baby girl. - Waverly?
- 妈妈 - 出去 快
- Mama. - Get out!! Go!!
米歇尔·吉布森终于要杀死自己的恶魔小孩了
Michelle Gibson's finally gonna slay her little demon child.
米歇尔·吉布森身上
There isn't an evil bone
一点恶魔的影子都没有
in Michelle Gibson's body.
- 恶魔来了 - 是说我吗
- The demon's here. - Is it me?
- 薇弗莉 - 不 亲爱的
- Waverly! - No, sweetheart.
不是你 但是恶魔来找你了
But she came for you.
没有你我该怎么办
What would we do without you?
那你们估计都会死
Oh, I bet you'd all just die.
都会死
All just die.
绳子不够用
We need more rope.
不 我们没时间弄绳子了
No! We do not have time for this!
- 已经很紧了 薇诺娜 - 你们俩听我说
- She's secure, Wynonna. - Okay, one of you is gonna listen.
你们俩谁听都行
Either one. I don't give a shit which!!
她偷了你手♥枪♥然后越狱了吗
Did she steal your gun and go full prison break on you?
不帮忙就进去别捣乱
Go inside if you're not gonna help.
什么 薇弗莉 别走 别一个人待着
What? No, Waverly, don't go. Don't be alone!
屋子里有她朋友 妈妈
She has friends in the house, Mama,
她朋友可没像你一样企图多次谋杀她
who didn't try to murder her multiple times.
拜托 别走
No! Please, don't go.
- 走啊 - 别走啊 不要
- Go!! - No! No! Don't go!
- 走 - 别走
- Go! - Don't go!!
- 不 - 闭嘴
- No! - Shut up!
薇弗莉
Waverly!!
知道吗
Okay, you know what? You are gonna
你就听我说两分钟
listen to me for two goddamn minutes.
不管你怎么看我 我都是你妈
You owe me that, no matter what you think I am.
- 给你一分钟 - 好
- You get one. - Alright. Okay. Okay.
好吧好吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay. Okay.
你妹妹刚出生的时候
A demon has been stalking your
就有一个恶魔跟着她
sister ever since she was a baby.
她6岁的时候
By the time she was six,
我知道了恶魔想要折磨她杀死她
I knew that it wanted to torture and kill her.
我也知道恶魔最终会胜利
And I knew that it would win.
恶魔居然会让你知道 很贴心
It's thoughtful of it to let you know.
还剩下40秒
Forty seconds on the clock.
我想要驱魔的时候 谷仓着火了
I was trying to exorcise it when the barn caught fire.
结果阴差阳错恶魔转到我身上了
And instead, it became bound to me.
恶魔因为这件事
Okay? It has been torturing me ever since
从那之后一直在折磨我 摧残我
for what I've done. It broke me.
这就是真♥相♥
That is what you see.
我们家族事业就是杀恶魔
Our family business is killing demons.
为什么你之前不说
Why wouldn't you have told us any of that?
这是因为你们俩之前还小
Okay. Because you two were children.
你让薇弗莉来看我的时候
You let Waverly come and visit me.
她碰到我之后 打破了恶魔和我之间的束缚
She touched me and she broke the bind.
恶魔就走了
The demon escaped.
怎么 所以你现在想回来找我们了吗
What, and you thought you'd join the party?
你个自私鬼
Oh! Selfish!
我本可以远走高飞
Oh! I could've gone anywhere,
但是我选择过来救薇弗莉
but I chose to come and save Waverly.
我都看见恶魔了 但是它在哪呢
I know I saw the demon, but where the hell is it?
到底去哪了
Where the hell did it go?!!
我就知道妈妈 是个问题
I know Mama's... a problem.
宝贝 问题指的是饼皮湿了
Baby, soggy crust is a problem.
你妈妈那叫灾难
Your mama is a catastrophe.
你做了杯子蛋糕吗
Oh, you made cupcakes?
给我的吗 真好
For me? Aw.
为了你我什么都愿意做
I'd do anything for you.
你只需要告诉我一切
All you have to do is tell me everything.
当然 我一直都很诚恳
Of course. Just like always.
我们是家人啊 茱莲妮 过来
You're family, Jolene. Come here.
抱太紧了
Ooh! Too tight.
一切都会恢复正常
Everything will turn out as it should.
相信我
Trust me.
我刚碰到一个专横的女人
I just encountered the most bossy woman itching
非得要喝酒
for a drink...
你觉得我绑自己妈妈太绝情了吧
You think I'm a monster for tying up my own mother.
这是你们家人遗传的吧
Well, I think the lineage was immediately clear.
典狱长和警卫马上就来了
The warden and his guards are gonna be here any minute,
我不确定到底是要举报妈妈
and I don't know whether to turn Mama in,
还是烧死她
or soak the barn in kerosene.
她总是说有恶魔
She keeps saying there's a demon
想杀死薇弗莉
who wants to kill Waverly
而且它已经来了
and it's already here...
她在精神病院
Well, she did spend 20 years
住了20年 因为她
in a mental institution for being... mental.
说得对 谢谢
Excellent point. Thank you.
您是哪位
I beg your pardon?
我
Oh, I...
烤了你最爱的 小甜饼
baked your fave: snickerdoodle.
小甜饼
Snickerdoodle.
好吃吧
Good, right?
茱莲妮做东西最好吃了
Jolene has always made the most superior grub.
我也很擅长望风
I'm also an ace lookout.
你不用看着恶魔 朱朱
Oh, you don't have to be on demon duty, Jojo.
- 应该我来 - 亲爱的
- I should do it. - Oh, honey,
我不会让恶魔伤害你们
if I let that thing hurt any of you...
不会的 我去穿靴子 这就走
No. Let me get my boots. I'm on it.
也许米歇尔没骗人
Maybe Michelle isn't lying.
不 她没撒谎 只是疯了
No, I don't think she's lying, I think she's nuts.
我和霍特警官昨晚听了
Officer Haught and I listened to the therapy-session tapes
你妈妈在监狱里进行的心理辅♥导♥录音
from prison last night.
我听到第三种声音
I heard three voices.
妈妈 心理医生 和另一个病人
Mom, therapist... other patient?
是污秽
An obscene creature,
咆哮的声音都盖过去了其他声音
howling so violently that it drowned out all else.
就是那个恶魔
The demon. The demon.
医生听不到 只有你妈妈能听到
The doctor couldn't hear it. Only your mother.
我也能
And then I.
为什么你能听到
Why could you hear it?
你是戴了超次元助听器吗
Did you get extra-dimensional hearing aids?
多尔斯打中我的时候
When Dolls shot me,
当时你不在
when you were not there...
我进了地狱 薇诺娜
...Wynonna, I went to hell.
- 天啊 - 重点是
- Oh, my God. - The point is,
你妹妹真的很危险
your sister is in real danger.
我也想相信你 真的 但是
Look, I want to believe you. I do. But...
昨晚我没见到恶魔
I didn't see a demon here last night.
我只记得你对我挥枪
All I remember was you waving a gun at me.
你当时大概三个月大
You were about three months old.
你大半夜
And you were wailing your baby lungs out,
大喊大叫
in the middle of the night,
我去找你然后
and I came in and s...
看到婴儿床上面
something...
飘着什么东西 我用拨火钳
...was floating over your crib, and I went at it
赶走了它
with the fireplace poker, and it left.
有时候梦里会出现这种情况
Sometimes dreams can be like that, right?
让人困惑 睡醒了之后
Disorienting, when you wake up...
不 如果是做梦 为什么它会出现在照片里
Okay, explain why a dream started appearing in every picture.
我给你照的每张照片里 都能看到一张脸
Every photo that I took of you, there was this face.
可怕的恶魔
This horror.
外形模糊 就站在你后面
And it was behind you and it was blurry,
离你越来越近
but it was coming and it was getting closer,
越来越近
closer every time.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表