剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
薇弗莉 好 可以
For Waverly? Yeah, okay.
我过去看看
Oh, I gotta take care of that.
你能告诉薇弗莉 我
Can you tell Waverly that I--
- 屁♥股♥上的烈火凤♥凰♥纹身 - 可以 - 走了
-Flaming-phoenix butt tattoo. -Sure. -On it.
听着 你的任务就是带她离开镇子 无论哪都行
Okay, listen. All you have to do is get her out of town.Anywhere you want.
只要你到那里时冥河三角洲
As long as the Ghost River Triangle's in your rearview mirror
- 在你的后视镜里 - 明白了 - 好的
- by the time you get there. - Okay, got it. -Okay.
听着 我知道你不是为我这样的
And, listen, I know you're not doing this for me,
但等她醒来时 你能帮我道歉吗
but could you maybe apologize when she comes to?
为了什么
Yeah. For what?
搞什么 薇诺娜 不
What the... Wynonna?! No!!
看看 她醒了
Well, look at that, she's awake.
医生
Doc?
亨利
Henry?
你好 伯爵夫人
Hello, Countessa.
我以为你病了
I thought you were ill.
看上去不像
You don't look it.
愁眉苦脸算生病吗
Well, does heartsick count?
你的信息上说很紧急
Your text said it was an emergency.
确实如此
It sure felt like one.
你离开了我
You left me.
你和其他人相爱了
You're in love with someone else.
谁会不爱我现在的样子
Who will not love what I have become.
你因为她变成了这样子
You became "this" for her.
我所做的事
Or what I have done.
什么
What's that?
我不想再提她了
I do not want to talk about her anymore.
我想进食
I want... to eat.
塔比瑟 里德
Tabitha? Reid?
天哪 塔比 看看她
Oh, my God, Tabs, look at her.
她是最美的 我需要她
She's the beautifulest.I need her.
不 别这样
Oh, no. Don't... don't do that.
你学会了魅惑
You've learned to glamour.
我教了他们一些甜蜜的小花招
I've taught them some sweet tricks.
还有些不怎么甜蜜的
And some less-sweet ones.
那个顽固的吸血鬼很好地改变了他的想法
The reluctant vampire has well and truly changed his mind.
那些无聊的道德谴责都到哪去了
Where'd all the boring moral qualms go?
你想要这个 你做了这个
You made this. -You wanted this.
哦 你现在可怕了
-Oh... now you're scary.
这是你爱的东西
-This is what you love.
你喜欢我们吗
-Well? Do you like us?
我们喜欢我们
-We like us.
还有他
And him.
- 那么 你不来玩吗
-So... won't you come play?
哦 亨利
-Oh, Henry.
你将会是我的死亡
You'll be the death of me.
直到那时
-Until then...
让我们真正地活
...let us truly live.
哦 我的天
-Oh, my goodness.
哦
Oh!
波波 天呐 你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
are you doing here? Bobo! Jesus! What the hell
嘿 没关系 钥匙在抽屉里
The keys are in the drawer. -Hey. Never mind.
- 谢谢猴子 - 这会让得到好东西变得更简单
to get all the goodies. This'll make it easier -Thanks, cockmonkey.
警♥察♥的枪是最好的枪
Cop guns are the best guns.
当然 没错 都拿走好吗
Alright? -Sure. Yeah, yeah, take 'em all.
把这该死的门打开就好 好吗
okay? Just open the goddamn door,
辉 辉 嘿
Hui. Hui. Hey!
打开门 好吗
Open the door, alright?
不 不 不 听我说
Listen to me. -No, no, no, no, no.
如果我是凡人一边的 我怎么会在笼子里呢
huh? if I'm on the mortals' side, How am I in a cell
我知道的就是 每次你得到机会
is that you betrayed each -What I know
你就会背叛每一个最后的还魂者
anytime you got a chance. and every last Revenant here
让我们把他绑在后面 用四辆车把他拉起来
and draw-'n-quarter him. of four ATVs -Let's tie him to the back
你想要什么吗
-You want something?
我告诉你点事好吗 就告诉你 好吗
Just between us, okay? alright? I'm gonna tell you something,
厄普继承人不会再拿到她的枪了
ain't got her gun no more. The Earp heir...
哈
Huh?
- 什么 - 没错 没错
-Yeah, yeah. -What?
波波不为任何人工作 好了 打开门
Alright, open the door. Bobo don't work for nobody.
他说的没错 离他远点
-He's right. Leave him.
打开门 罗尔夫
-Just open the door, Rolf.
这里对一个活了这么久的狗来说很适合
who's lived past his days. -Pretty fitting end for a dog
坐下 波波 坐下
Sit, Bobo, sit.
打开门 罗尔夫 打开门 罗尔夫
Rolf, open the door! -Open the door, Rolf.
打开门
Open the door!
让我出去 罗尔夫
Let me outta here!! Rolf!!
薇诺娜说在我们等待结束的时候 她会试着建立一个兵工厂
while we wait for the end. to build an arsenal -Wynonna said she's gonna try
- 不管她找到了什么 - 你要带我去哪里
-Where are you taking me? Whatever she can find.
- 她说我可以带你去三角区外的任何地方 - 什么 拉斯维加斯 塔希提岛 多莉山吗
-What, Vegas? Tahiti? Dollywood? anywhere outside the triangle. -She said I can take you
- 我没去过外国的地方 - 是啊 我也没有
-Yeah, me neither. that exotic. -I've never been anywhere
感觉你和我在我们的航♥空♥里程里不会走太远
too far on our Air Miles. Guessing you and I won't get
很可能不是一个空档年冒险的最佳时刻 对吧
for a gap-year adventure, huh? -Probably not the best time
薇诺娜跟你说过我进花♥园♥的事情对吧
going into the garden, right? -Wynonna told you about me
没错
-Yeah.
她说这是一个大姐姐的预防措施
a big-sisterly precaution. She said this is
她说你保证过不会做任何蠢事
not to do anything dumb. She said you promised
我说谎了
-I lied.
我需要去爬那些楼梯 我知道这是我来这里的目的 这种对帮助的渴望
I know it's what I'm here for. This hunger to help, I... need to climb those stairs.
让你远离那些是我的工作 我保证过的
from that. I promised. -It's my job to keep you away
好吧 那你就需要用你童子军里学的关于绳结的知识
knot knowledge. to pull out your Boy Scout -Well, then, you're gonna need
你怎么会认为我是童子军
I was a Boy Scout? -What makes you think
你的脸 整个一切 实际上
The whole thing, really. -Your face.
我不想绑住你
-I don't want to tie you up.
那我也不想牺牲我自己去救人类
to save humanity. to sacrifice myself -And I don't wanna have
除非直到我 不得不去那样做
absolutely have to. Not until I...
哦 看啊
-Oh, look...
世界上最糟糕的无政♥府♥主义的扮演者们
Sons of Anarchy cos-players. it's the world's worst
抱歉伙计们 没时间去修复你们的摩托车
to fix your mopeds. Sorry, fellas, don't have time
向我们开枪怎么样
-What about... shoot us?
你知道 伙计们 我现在有一点忙
I'm little busy right now, guys. -You know,
也许你们听说了
Maybe you've heard?
布沙将要奴役世界 然后杀掉我们所有人
the world and murderize us all. Bulshar's... gonna enslave
波波说的是实话 她没有和平使者
She ain't got Peacemaker. -Bobo was telling the truth.
波波 懂了
-Bobo. Figures.
好吧 毁了我的长远计划
Fine, ruin my haul photos.
公主 那不是你的魔法枪
Princess. -That ain't your magic gun,
没错 但还是能把你的蛋蛋射掉
your nads off. -No. But it can still pow-wow
或者要是你们没有偷走它的话就可以了
when you stole it. Or it would if it came loaded
我们为你准备了计划 薇诺娜
Wynonna. -We got plans for you,
网球课吗
-Tennis lessons?
比如说我们押注在赢家身上
we're betting on the winner. -Let's just say
而赢家是狡猾的人
And the winner is a serpent.
你是我们忠诚的代表
-You're our fealty.
我们的礼物
Our gift.
献给布沙
For Bulshar.
我不理长卷发
-I don't do ringlets!
我在79年我姐姐的婚礼之后就没有为女人做过头发了
in '79. since my sister's wedding -I haven't done a lady's hair
1879.
她嫁给了我爱的男人
the man I loved. She was marrying
我们能不能先别说感情的话了 贾维斯 我有正事要做
I have actual shit to do! purses out later, Jarvis? -Can we dump our emotional
我是回到了布沙该死的屠宰场了吗
abattoir? Am I back in Bulshar's Holy shit.
别弄头发了 该死的
Just leave the hair, goddammit!
布沙是蛇 仇恨人类的那一个
the one who cursed humanity. Bulshar is the snake,
还魂者不是你人性的一部分
aren't part of humanity. -Revenants
但你是 你照顾了你的妹妹
You took care of your sister, -You were.
你曾经爱上了你不该爱上的人
you weren't supposed to once. you loved people
和布沙结盟是我们生存的唯一机会
is our only chance for survival. -Aligning with Bulshar
真的吗 像他僵尸化的奴隶吗
Like his zombified slaves? -Really?
那对你来说看起来像是生存吗
to you? Does that look like survival
觉得她穿这个合适吗
-Think she'll fit into this?
你一直让女人穿你死去的老婆的衣服有点吓人
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表