剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
该死 邦妮死了
Balls! Bunny's dead.
野姑娘杰恩 她过敏啊
Calamity Jane! She's allergic!
对呗
Yeah.
邦妮
Bunny? Hey.
我知道很多可以隐藏尸体的人
I know a dozen places we can hide the body.
她还活着
Oh... oh... She's still alive.
下次我再救他
Fine, I'll save them for next time.
她的包包 薇诺娜 拿着他的包
Uh, her purse. Wynonna, get her purse!
- 是啊 有钱 - 不是 拿药啊 薇诺娜
- Yeah, cash. - No! Medication, Wynonna!
该死
Ah, crap.
这是奥克康定吗
Oh! Is this Oxy?! Ow.
那茶
Oh, the tea.
好了 邦妮 喝吧
Alright, Bunny, here we go, here we go. Swallow.
加油
C'mon, c'mon, you old bat! Oh.
好了
Okay.
- 我不需要医生 - 拿给你介绍个驱魔人啊 邦邦
- I don't need a doctor! - How about an exorcist, Bun Bun?
把她放进我的警车里 打着警笛能快点
Okay, let's put her in my cruiser. We'll get her faster
到医院
to the hospital with the lights and sirens on.
别带我去炼狱镇总医院
Don't take me to Purgatory General!
他们有太多移♥民♥医生
They have too many immigrant doctors!
- 你够了 - 天啊
- Okay, that's enough out of you. - Ow! Jeez!
- 进去拿她的包 - 你真想抢她啊
- Go inside, get her purse. - So you do wanna rob her?
不 我想拿她的药 医生需要药才能确诊
No, I want to get her meds. The doctors need them to diagnose her.
快走
Go, go, go!
先去医院再拿药
Get her to the hospital and get the meds after.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
那我去拿 你去做正确的事吧
I will get them. You want something done right!
我去
No, I will do it.
发生了什么
What is going on?!
你开玩笑呢吧
You have gotta be freakin' kidding me!
看看现在谁需要我的帮忙了
Look who needs my help now.
- 你在干嘛 - 上来
- What are you doing? - Get in.
老兄 我有她的钥匙 那你的卡车呢
Dude, I have her keys. What about your truck?
没电了 就怪你猫
Battery's dead. I blame your cat for that, too.
我来开车
Okay, well, I should drive,
因为我们不能偷邦妮的车
because then we're not stealing Bunny's car,
我们在处理警方公事
we're just commandeering it for official police...
- 更严重的事情 妮科尔 - 好吧
- Bigger fish, Nicole. - Okay.
很好 我打电♥话♥给威弗利
Okay, great, I'll call Waverly.
- 我们正在登录 - 快点
- We're logging on now. - Hurry.
我们得确保邦妮没事
We need to make sure Bunny's okay.
抱歉 确实很有趣了
Sorry, sorry, but it's... it's kind of funny.
你们今天真不走运
You guys have some terrible luck today.
就像红酒进苍蝇那种恐怖的厄运
Like "black fly in your Chardonnay" kind of terrible.
快点 小呆子
Speed it up, Jagged Little Nerd.
好了 正在定位警车
Okay. Pinging the cruiser's GPS,
好消息 车停了
and... good news! It's parked.
邦妮啊 你得快点
Bunny Nut Cheerios! You need to hurry.
走了
Later.
那两个兄弟会小屁孩把你的车开到了飙车族酒吧
Ugh! Of course those two frat brats drove your car to a biker bar!
好吧
Yeah, well,
也许里面都是友善的飙车族 在里面办《黄金女郎》有奖竞猜夜呢
maybe they're friendly bikers hosting a Golden Girls Trivia Night.
"罗斯" 这不是圣奥拉夫了
Well, Rose, we are not in St. Olaf anymore.
放我出去 你个白人彪子
Get me outta here, you white-trash tart!!
你恢复精神了 从里面开一下
You're feeling better. Try your handle.
我试了
I am!!
里面打不开
It doesn't open from the inside.
这是车的安全机制 你不是被抓了500次吗
It's a safety feature. Haven't you been arrested, like, 500 times?!
- 现在别说这个 妮可 - 幸运的是 我有备用钥匙
- Not the time, Nicole! - Luckily, I always have a spare key.
太好了
Oh, good.
你是傻子吧 霍特
You are some kind of moron, Haught!
不行 万一子弹弹飞大众邦妮呢
Whoa! Bullet could ricochet and hit Bunny.
- 我愿意一试 - 我也是
- I'm willing to take the risk. - Or us.
好吧
Okay.
不如我们找消防队吧
Why don't we just call the fire department?
- 他们可以拆掉车门 - 不行
- They can pop the door off. - No!!
- 什么 - 别这样
- What? - Do not do that.
这会毁了我们的名声
They'll never let us sheriffs live it down.
那你还有更好的主意吗
Okay, you got a better idea?
去找那两个兄弟会小屁孩
Yeah. We go in and find Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Douche,
最多花5分钟
we're in and out five minutes, tops.
拿到钥匙的话 她不会发现 我们就可以走了 产妇安吧
If we get the keys, she'll never notice, we're good to go. Let's go.
别丢我在这里 混♥蛋♥婊♥子♥们
Don't leave me in here, you sonsofbitches!!
我要找律师起诉你们
You are gonna hear from my lawyer!!
用和平使者行吗
Peacemaker?
人太多了
We're outnumbered.
也不能让邦妮觉得我们动不动就掏枪
We don't want Bunny to think we went in guns blazing.
当时等不及和牛仔竞技巡回演出队一起出城了
I couldn't wait to join the rodeo circuit and flee this shithole town.
后来我在一个8月的长周末
Then I came back one...
回到这里 喝多了 还怀孕了
long August weekend and I got drunk, pregnant.
嫁给了沃德·厄普
Ended up marrying Ward Earp.
你们俩生了三名美丽的女儿
Well, he did give you three beautiful daughters.
生了两个 薇弗莉是朱利安的孩子 记得吗
No, he gave me two. Waverly was Julian's, remember?
和天使在一起是什么感觉
What's it like, being with an angel?
那和恶魔在一起是什么感觉
What's it like being with a demon?
其实 和朱利安在一起
No, Julian made me feel like
我感觉自己不用吃到苦头才能感到开心
I didn't have to break my spirit to be happy.
我了解这种感受
I do know what that is like.
薇弗莉出生的那晚
The night Waverly was born...
沃德将朱利安赶出了冥河三角区
Ward pushed Julian outside of the Ghost River Triangle.
就是这里
It happened right here.
从那之后他就迷失了
He's been lost ever since.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
波波和我说的
Bobo told me.
波波·德尔·瑞吗 你跟他说话了
Del Rey? You talked to him?
我不只和他说话了
I did more than talk to him.
我还让他吃了圣诞节大餐
I gave him the Christmas dinner that you didn't want.
放他走了
And his freedom.
你是不是疯了 女人
Are you out of your godforsaken mind, woman?
你不是已经知道我 偶尔会疯掉吗
I think we've established, yes, sometimes.
- 你这是放走了一个大坏蛋 - 布沙要来了 孩子
- You have unleashed a monster. - Bulshar has risen, sweet cheeks.
已经末日了
These are end times.
坏蛋才能对抗坏蛋
It's gonna take monsters to fight a monster.
波波·德尔·瑞曾经企图杀死你女儿多次
Bobo Del Rey has tried to kill your daughters multiple times.
人无完人嘛
Nobody's perfect.
你不能为女儿们做这种关乎生命的决定啊
You do not get to make those life-or-death decisions for them!
也没人拦我啊
Who's gonna stop me?
你要拦吗 约翰尼·汉克
You, Johnny Hank?
有必要的话我会
Mm. If necessary.
很好
Well, good.
现在终于谈成了
Seems like now we're finally talking.
- 我来说说我的条件 - 耶
- So here's my terms. - Yeah!!!
该怎么处置闯入者
What should we do with these interlopers?
放到树林里 然后猎捕他们吗
Release them to the woods and hunt them down like dogs?
- 好 - 还是
- Yeah!! - Or, or...
可以在酒吧里给他们剖肠破肚
we could eviscerate them right here on the bar.
那谁来熬夜打扫现场啊
Are you gonna stay late and clean up that mess?
我反正不来 有别的想法吗
'Cause I'm not. Suggestions?
还有人吗
Anyone else?
这个主意可能不错
Yah-ha. That might be a good idea.
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
今天有点走运了
Looks like today is our lucky day.
看来准警长和继承人
Seems the would-be sheriff and the heir
决定要和我们来喝点酒
have decided to join us for a little drink.
我们太傻了 还以为能偷袭你
We were dumb to think we could pull a fast one on you.
能看出来你很喜欢运动
But I can tell you're men of sport.
但是杀死两个小屁孩也不算运动吧
And, you know, where's the sport in ripping Dumb and Doucher to shreds?
那你想怎么办
What are you proposin'?
我想你放走他们
I'm proposing that you let them go,
然后
and...
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表