剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
这是
This is...
布沙的戒指
Bulshar's ring.
送给你 希望能在未来的战斗中保护你
A gift. It may protect you in your upcoming battle.
- 我只是想读懂你得信♥号♥♥ - 我想试一试这样
- I just wanna read the signals. - I wanna try something.
我好想要你 想到心痛
I need you so bad, it hurts.
我们现在永远在一起了
Now we're linked together forever.
不是男女朋友关系
No strings.
你这是要抛弃家人
You are abandoning your family.
我可不用吸血鬼教育我怎么去爱
Like I'm gonna let a vampire lecture me on love.
约翰·亨利·霍利迪 我的家再也不欢迎你了
John Henry Holliday, you're not welcome in my home anymore.
你要瞄准那个胎盘斑
What you wanna do is aim right at the placenta stain,
这样就能将7号♥球
which should drive the seven ball
直接打进角落的口袋/脚蹬里
straight into that corner pocket-slash-stirrup.
怪不得没人吗愿意跟我们玩
This is why no one will play with us.
你就不能假装自己不是在这上面生的孩子吗
Can you at least pretend you didn't give birth on this table?
这还不算是这台球桌上发生过最恶心的事呢
That's not even the grossest thing that's happened on this felt.
我的意思是 下巴别碰上
As in, you might want to lift your chin a bit.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
要是谁有办法劝说医生新买♥♥台桌子就好了
If only someone had the pull to talk Doc into buying a new table.
算了 现在只有凯特能说服那个混♥蛋♥
Hard pass. Kate's the only one pulling that ass-chap these days.
抱歉 太惨了 失去医生挺难过的
Sorry. That sucks. Doc's a hard thing to lose.
我没有失去他 我只是把这个
This is not a lose situation. This is a "you're welcome
下♥体♥会被胡子扎的机会让出去了
to the moustache thigh burns if you want him" offer.
我有男朋友了
Well, actually, I am, taken,
我男朋友没有医生那么神经质
and my guy only has a fraction of Doc's PTSD.
小克里斯托弗·罗宾怎么样了
How is lil' Christopher Robin?
还在妖魔鬼怪树林巡逻呢嘛
Still patrolling the Hundred Asshole Wood?
他挺好的 希望能一直这样
He's fine. And I want to keep him that way.
意思是
That means I moved things
我们现在只通过短♥信♥交流
to an exclusively text-based relationship for the moment.
我建议你
Okay, my advice is to squeeze all the juice
趁着激♥情♥还在尽情享受 不然
out of that lemon while it's still ripe, before he...
他就会做一些傻事 比如变成吸
does something stupid like, you know, become a va...
吸 吸走人青春的人
...vandalizer of... your heart.
我去 你在建议我怎么谈恋爱吗 真假的
Okay. Wow. You're... you're giving me dating advice? Really?
听听就好了 切特里
Just stuff it, Chetri.
赶紧联♥系♥你的帅哥男友出来约会
Just call Smokeshow the Bear and ask him out on a date.
赶在世界毁灭之前 或者
You know, before the world ends, or...
他跟正妻开始唇齿相交
he starts fang-banging his old wife.
我们应该不会有这种问题 不过还是谢谢了
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be an issue for us, but thank you.
我的脐带好像叼在这里了
think I lost an umbilical cord around here somewhere.
- 你说的是节操吧 - 哥们 我要一杯威士忌 嘿
- Don't you mean your dignity? - Hey, buddy, give me a whisky? Hey...
你是因为大水管吗
Is this about your friend with the big hose?
他给我发了三条短♥信♥ 我都没回
He sent me three texts and I ghosted him.
怎么 不是趁着激♥情♥尽情享受吗
What? What happened to squeezing his lemons?
我也不知道
I dunno.
查理
Hey, Charlie...
台球桌底下有个特别火♥辣♥的东西 你最好来
There is something hot under this table, and you might wanna...
- 闭嘴 - 用你的大水管
- Shut up! - ...hose that down
- 浇灭这东西 - 别再用水管开玩笑了
- with your big ol' hose! - No more hose jokes!
- 你好自为之 - 等于喜爱
- Okay, see ya. - Wait!
拿着这个锁在另一个东西里
Take this thing and lock it in a thing inside another thing
这样我就能忘了它和那个吸走青春的人了
so I can just forget about it and the damn vandalizer!
祝你水到渠成
Good luck hosing the deal!
- 嗯 - 嗯
- So... - So...
我收到你短♥信♥了
I got your message... es.
没事 我明白你的意思了
Yeah, no, I got yours, loud and clear.
你说了不是男女朋友 而且你还忙着打怪什么的
You said no strings, and you're really busy shooting supernatural shit.
吃饭的时间还是有的
Well, not so busy that I don't have to eat.
我吃饭的时候
And sometimes when I eat,
还喜欢看 养眼的东西 养眼的人
I like to look at things, nice things, nice faces.
吃完饭吗
Dinner?
晚饭不错 你确定我就去
Yeah, I'd love to do dinner. I mean, if you're sure.
肖蒂在这上面摆满过手撕牛肉吗
Did Shorty once cover this entire thing in pulled pork?
- 我不知道 - 有的
- I don't know. - Yes.
这回不要再让我失望了
Do not fail me this time.
去拿吧
Fetch.
伯爵夫人
Countessa!
凯特
Kate!
好好享用 亲爱的
Bon appetit, darling.
这是什么
What is this?
肥嫩的混♥蛋♥
A succulent filet of jackass.
你绑♥架♥了这个人
You kidnapped him.
送给你的
It's a gift.
我知道一开始都很难下口
I know how hard it is at the start.
所以
So...
好了
Here.
你是把我变成了吸血鬼
You may have made me what I am,
但你不是我的女主人
but that does not make you my mistress.
我会自己狩猎
I hunt for myself. I always have.
你自己找别的事去做吧
Find yourself another occupation.
我不属于你
I am not yours.
你以前是啊
You used to be.
- 他知道我在这了 - 谁知道谁在这
- He knows I'm here. - Who knows who's here?
臭婊♥子♥ 我喜欢捆绑play 但是现在想尿尿
Hey, bitch, I like it kinky, but... I gotta take a whiz.
我该穿什么 带苏打饼吗
What should I wear? Should I bring crackers?
- 坚果 现金 - 都不用
- You know, nuts? Cash? - None of the above.
我们只是去吃一顿简单的基约
It's just a super-cas' BGD.
基佬约会
Big gay dinner.
薇弗莉很好客
Yeah, Waverly's a great hostess.
我好期待啊
You know, I'm just excited, you know?
上回我和大家一起吃饭 身边是僵尸养蜂人
Last time I ate with a group, some zombie beekeepers
往笼子里扔生鸡皮
were tossing raw chicken skins into cages.
我想问一下 厄普的诅咒
This whole Earp curse thing...
只是传闻吧 开他们家的玩笑
It's a rumour, right? Family joke?
那是当然了 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, totally, totally.
就像是
Like, um, how those kids
《五口之家》里的孩子为了博同情假装孤儿一样
on Party of Five pretended to be orphans for sympathy.
- 他们是真的孤儿 杰里米 - 剧透可耻
- They were orphans, Jeremy. - Spoiler alert!
我们得7点到 先喝一轮
Hey, so we need to be there for 7:00 for pre-drinks,
然后我们再喝一轮
and then we're gonna have mid-drinks,
然后再喝
and then we're gonna have post-drinks.
总之就是很随意
It's gonna be, well, easy-breezy.
罗宾
Robin?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
罗宾
Robin!
别紧张 他还活着
Do not panic! He is still alive.
医生 我之前没发现你这样
Hey, you know, Doc, when we met before, I didn't see what you are.
好极了 他闻起来好性感
Perfect. He smells like sex tobacco.
怎么回事 等一下
What the hell is going on?! Wait...
天啊 你有什么毛病
My God. What is wrong with you?
我去 你让凯特把你变成吸血鬼了
Holy shit. You had Kate turn you.
他差点就死了
You could've killed him.
他身上一股烂土味 恶心 不知道他是不是生病了
He tastes of rancid earth. Foul. I wonder if he is ill.
你咬了他 他升不生病跟你没关系
No, no, you bit him! You don't get to decide who's ill,
虽然你叫医生
even if your name is Doc.
我带他来了这里
I brought him here
为了尽可能不做措事
to make it as right as I could under the circumstances.
如果你这叫不做措事
If this is you making things right,
那薇诺娜不要你真是做对了
no wonder Wynonna's moving on.
我不要她了 拜拜
Now so am I. Adios.
很好 去吸点和你差不多大小的人吧
Good. Yeah. Go feed on someone your own size!
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 晚餐约会错过了吗
Hey, hey. Hey, did I miss the big gay dinner?
哎 白化病松鼠又发狂了吗
Tsk. Did that albino squirrel go all aggro again?
来一份鸡肉球
We'll have the chicken balls,
火腿蛋松饼和意大利面和肉球长城
the eggs benedict and the Great Wall of spaghetti and meatballs.
善哉
Namaste.
这是炼狱之城最好的参观吗
So this is Purgatory's finest restaurant?
这里有面包棒和
They have breadsticks and...
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表