剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
和康斯坦斯 已经死了
and Constance... are dead.
而我 已经不是那个帮忙下咒的
And I... am no longer the Robert Svane
罗伯特·斯万了
that helped cast that spell.
他也死了
He's dead, too.
兄弟 我真的很不想说这种话
Dude, it makes me feel really gross to say this!
- 帮帮我 - 帮
- Help me. - Help...
罗伯特 求你了
Robert, please.
你懂我的 波波 你也了解我的家人
You know me, Bobo. You know my family.
我母亲 她把你放了出来
My mother, she let you out.
薇拉 你爱她
Willa... you loved her.
薇弗莉 你的天使
Waverly... your angel.
记得吗 你救了她
Remember? You saved her.
我们能反抗的 波波
We can fight, Bobo.
我的方法已经没有了
My resolve is gone.
从他诅咒了怀亚特·厄普的祖先的那一天开始
From the day he cursed Wyatt Earp's ancestors...
所有反抗他的人 都死了
to fight all those he had a hand in killing,
一次又一次
over and over,
布沙赢了
Bulshar won.
而这 永远 永远 都不会结束
And it will never... ever... end.
我们不能放弃
We can't give up.
我放弃了
I did.
你也会的
And so will you.
- 这是野兽干的吗 - 妈耶
- Did an animal make this? - Damn.
我觉得那叫小屋
I think it's actually called a lodge.
你才是海狸专家行了吧 管他是什么 我们都得把它拆了
You're the beaver expert. so whatever it is, we need to rip it up.
给
Here.
你在背包里装着斧头吗
What, you carry hatchets in your backpack?
这可是炼狱镇啊 杰瑞米 我背包里的东西可多了呢
This is Purgatory, Jeremy. I carry a lot of shit in my backpack.
- 等等 那是波波 - 那
- Wait! It's Bobo. - Well...
- 杀了波波 - 不 你疯了吗
Death to Bobo!! -No! -Are you crazy?!
他能用意念移♥动♥金属
He can move metal with his mind!
那就找个尖木棍
Then grab a pointy stick.
你确定这不是地狱吗
Are you sure this isn't hell?
我确定
I'm sure.
你咋知道
How do you know?
因为你 亲爱的 在地狱的话 我是孤身一人
Because, darlin', in hell I was alone.
我从未放弃过你 道克
I never gave up on you, Doc.
即使是我看上去是放弃你的时候
Even when it looked like it.
我希望你没有放弃我
I wish you hadn't given up on me.
永远不会
I would never.
不会放弃你
Not... on you.
也不会放弃我们的女儿
Not on our daughter.
永远不会
Never.
如果现在要求你再试一次是不是太自私了
Would it be selfish to ask you to make one last attempt?
如果你觉得我不值得的话 我可以理解
I'll understand if you deem me unworthy.
我希望这很容易 如果你是
This would be so much easier if you were...
嘿 波波
Hey. Bobo.
波波
Bobo!!
他 他们在他手里
He... he's got 'em.
- 哪们 - 薇诺娜
- Them who? - Wynonna.
亨利 道克
Henry. Doc. Out here.
不 他们在谷仓里 他们之前在做♥爱♥
No, they're in the... barn. They were having sex.
你不是跟我说他们在吵架吗
I thought you said they were having a fight!
- 布沙在他们的脑袋里 - 他怎么会在他们的脑袋里
- Bulshar's in their minds. - How is he in their minds, Bobo?!
波波先生
Mr. Bobo?
不
No! Ah!
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
他 他无处不在
He... He's everywhere.
这些都是他的树林
These are his groves.
他的树
His trees.
他想要我们的人干什么
What does he want with our people?
他一直以来要的东西
Same as always.
复仇
Revenge.
宝宝我回来了(老娘有翘臀) 我是说我回来了
Baby got back. As in: I'm back again and...
我进来真是浪费
A waste of an entrance.
我要重开
I want a do-over.
《楚门的世界》看多了吗你
Truman Show much?
你个变♥态♥ 你死哪儿去了 我就知道你喜欢看着
Where you been, pervert? Figures you like to watch.
约翰·亨利·霍利迪本可以使一切都简单起来的
John Henry Holliday could've made it so much easier.
但是他的抵抗使得你不得不来接受审判
But his resistance brought this trial upon you.
真的皮 那是出口吗
That's nifty. Is that the way out?
我就觉得
Thought so.
我有枪的时候你弱得就像一堆羽毛
You're all feathers till I don't have my gun.
把戏倒是做的挺干净
Neat trick.
希望你没有忘记弹♥药♥
Hope you didn't forget the ammo.
规则我来定
I make the rules.
很快这武器就是我的了
And soon that weapon will be mine.
这塔就是武器
The Tower is the weapon.
它能守卫我的花♥园♥
It protects the Garden.
还能把恶魔送回地狱
And sends demons back to hell.
只有亡魂才会
Only the Revenants.
那些我用诅咒创造出来的
The ones I created with the curse.
我懂了 你是经典恶魔始祖
I get it. You're Original Demon Classic.
你会给我的 自愿的那种
You will give it to me. Willingly.
所以你并不能过来抢和平使者
So you can't take Peacemaker.
知道这一点挺好的 我告诉你啊 等我打通关这游戏
That's good to know. Tell you what: when I break this game,
我就把她从你的屁♥眼♥里塞进去爆了你的头
I'll shove her up your ass and blow your guts out through your brains.
自愿的那种
Willingly.
我来了 道克
I'm coming, Doc.
布沙找到我了
Bulshar found me.
他对着我吹了一把灰
He blew a cloud of dust.
就像一场清醒的梦
It was like a waking dream.
这是梦吗
Is this a dream?
有可能是孢子呢 某种致幻真菌
It could be spores. Some kind of hallucinogenic fungus?
噢 我永远都在那里
Oh... I was there forever.
我以为这到时间尽头都不会结束
I thought it was gonna go on forever.
- 现在薇诺娜永远在那里了 - 哪里
- Now Wynonna's there forever. - Where?!
同时无处不在和无处可寻
Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
我杀了她
I killed her...
她也杀了我
and she killed me
一次又一次
over and over again.
好了
Okay.
道克
Doc?
她想要接着反抗布沙
She wanted to keep fighting Bulshar.
但是我太软弱了 我崩溃了
But I was weak. I broke.
- 薇诺娜不会的 - 或许还有时间
- Wynonna won't break. - Maybe there's still time.
我们得赶紧向正确的方向走
We must be goingin the right direction!
快了
W-w-we're close.
不 我能感觉到他们
No, I can feel them.
那边
That way!
好的
Okay.
我父亲的戒指
Your father's ring.
你找到了它
You found it.
或者可以说
Or wait.
是它找到了你
Maybe it found you?
医生
Doc! Oh!
你成功了 薇诺娜
You did it, Wynonna.
我自♥由♥了 我没事了
I'm free. I'm free.
你不在的日子我简直度日如年
I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.
你之前也留胡子吗
Did you always have this moustache?
谢谢你
Thank you.
小事一桩 医生
Ain't no thing but a chicken wing, Doc.
- 你怎么打败波波的 - 哦
- How'd you defeat Bobo? - Oh...
我还想说打啵 我实在太累了
I want to say boobs, but I'm just so, so tired.
波波已经不在了
And Bobo's gone.
那真的太好了
Then bravo.
到底发生了什么
What really happened?
布沙来的时候 还有一扇什么纳尼亚之门
Bulshar showed up with some kind of red Narnia door.
你准备好迎接它了吗
Are you ready to take the game to him?
好的 我们开始吧
Well, let's do this.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表