剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- Naughty Haughty. - How's your head? Because...
我感觉我能听到时间和空间
I feel like I can hear space and time.
狗狗的毛发
Hair of the dog?
霍特警官 工作时间还喝酒吗
Officer Haught. At work?
毕竟有的规则就是用来打破的
Well, some rules are made to be broken.
你也许会成为一个好妻子吧
Huh. Maybe you would be a good wife.
谢谢夸奖 但是我不喜欢你这个类型的 玩儿喝酒游戏的时候你作弊
Ah, thank you. But you're not my type. You cheat at drinking games.
休战吗
Truce?
不只是休战 这算是赢了吧
More than a truce. A win.
你知道吗 我以前也觉得你就是个局外人
You know, I used to think you were an outsider too.
当恶魔问题变得太严重的时候 你就会
And that things would get too demony and you would...
抱着一颗受伤的心离开我的妹妹
go and leave my sister with a broken heart.
薇诺娜 我爱她
Wynonna, I love her.
还有 你最好爱她
Also, you'd better.
而且 我也爱你
And I love you, too.
我是说 我知道有的时候确实很不公平
I mean, I know it's terribly unfair
而且有的时候我会疯狂吃醋
and sometimes I really get... jealous,
因为你会
because you get to be...
我会怎么
Get to be what?
就你那样啊
You.
你和我一样被这片受诅咒的大地囚禁了
You know, you're staked to this land, same as me.
你是没有选择才留下的
You never had a choice.
你啥意思
What do you mean?
黑徽章局不是那个把你救出
It wasn't Black Badge who saved you
布沙大屠♥杀♥的救命恩人 妮可
from the Cult of Bulshar massacre, Nicole.
是抱着理想主义的当地警♥察♥
It was an idealistic local cop.
在吸血鬼舞会上那一通折腾把我的老腰整得够呛
That little dance battle at the vampire ball really did my back in.
你看上去很害怕
You were so damn scared.
但是还是很坚强
Still so damn tough.
我在大屠♥杀♥发生地的下游发现了你
I found you downriver from the massacre.
你把你自己弄进了一艘独木舟 逃了出来
You'd gotten yourself into a canoe, you got away, so...
你就是那个人
You're the one.
从那以后我就一直关注着你
Kept an eye on you afterwards.
你知道吗 你家那帮人
You know, those folks of yours...
谁会让自己家六岁的女儿进树林里去
Who lets their six-year-old daughter
看一个音乐节啊
go to a music festival in the woods?
我父母一向很自私
My parents were never anything but selfish.
如果他们能看到你现在的样子
If they could see you now.
我们不说话的
Uh... we don't talk.
为什么 就因为你做了你自己吗
Why? Because of... who you are?
是啊
Yeah.
当了个警♥察♥
A cop.
当我发现你进了警校的时候
When I found out you'd enrolled in the police academy,
我就没忍♥住向你抛出了橄榄枝
I couldn't resist offering you this job.
我看到邮戳的时候
When I saw the posting, I... I knew
我就知道我该去哪里工作了
that this was where I had to serve.
我人生中发生的所有美好的事情
Everything good that I have in my life
都发生在我回到幽灵河三角区之后
is because I came back to the Ghost River Triangle.
你就像我的女儿一样
You're like a daughter... to me.
我衣服都被你压绉了
You're wrinkling the crease in my khakis.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个很好的榜样
You are a tough act to follow.
我哪儿都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
除了你需要我的时候
Not if you really need me.
恭喜 霍特警长
Congratulations, Sheriff Haught.
这是你应得的
You earned it.
给我来杯龙舌兰 杯口要蘸盐
Fill a tub with tequila and salt the rim.
我今天可真是受够了
I have had a day.
她走了
She's gone.
她要去找朱利安
Went to find Julian.
但是我们刚刚才一起开开心心地过了圣诞节啊
But we just had Christmas together and it was so nice.
我们可能得用尽一生
We could spend our whole lives trying to figure out
来思考她做事的逻辑 亲爱的妹妹
why she does what she does, baby girl.
我们已经思考了一生了
We already have.
但至少现在我们知道她自♥由♥了
At least now she really is free.
这感觉一定很棒
Must be nice.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
给你
Well, gift.
- 这是 - 布沙的戒指
- This is... - Bulshar's ring.
也许它会在接下来的战斗中保护你
It may protect you in your upcoming battle.
怎么在你手上 之前在妮可那儿的
How did you get it? Nicole had it.
细节我记不清了
Well... the details are a little foggy.
毕竟我喜欢大白天就开始喝酒 你懂的
I do like to day drink, as you know.
你为什么不留着它
Why don't you keep it?
有没有人告诉过你不要挑剔别人给你的礼物
Anyone ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth?
你白天是不是和我妈在一起
Did you spend the day with my mother?
她其实是在把我当乌步司机使唤了一通
She essentially treated me as her Ober...
是优步
Uber.
她告诉我的事情可能需要解释一下
What she told me may require some explanation.
她也这么觉得
She thought so, too.
我读给你听好了
Let me just read it to you.
亲爱的薇诺娜
"Dear Wynonna,
不要信任道克·霍利迪
don't trust Doc Holliday.
他不是他所说的那种人
He's not what he says he is."
她是不是还说她把波波从井底放出来了
Did she also say she set Bobo free from the well?
她确实喜欢在她离开之前把那个地方搅得天翻地覆
She does love to burn a place down before she runs.
她的行为非常鲁莽
The recklessness of her actions -
我不觉得她要是在这儿的话你还有安全可言
I do not see how she could remain here and keep you safe.
告诉我你做了什么
Just tell me what you did.
你是谁
Who are you?
- 我一直都是我 - 别给我打字迷
- Who I've always been. - Don't talk to me in riddles.
- 那我应该说什么 - 别装得像你在乎我一样
- How should I talk to you, then? - Like you give a shit about me.
你拒绝了我
You refused me.
薇诺娜 我真的在乎
Wynonna, I do care...
女人 你已经走上绝路了
You are runnin' out of road, woman.
告诉我你是什么东西
Tell me what you are.
凯特
Kate.
你让她转化了你
You let her do this.
你当时在她手上
She had you.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
那我们怎么办
What about us?
爱丽丝怎么办
What about Alice?
要是我们的女儿发现她的爸爸
What would our daughter say
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂她会说什么
if she knew her father sold his soul?!
在所有人当中 你应该最能理解牺牲这事了吧
You of all people should understand the sacrifices that have been made.
你就这么想永生吗 你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You wanted your immortality that badly, selfish asshole?!
你注意点你的措辞
You watch your mouth!!
咬我呀
Bite me.
你变成吸血鬼
There are some...
还是
advantages...
有点好处的
to you being a vampire.
约翰·亨利·霍利迪
John Henry Holliday,
我不再欢迎你进入我的家了
you're not welcome in my home anymore.
别这样
Don't you do this.
是你造成这一切的
No, you did this.
不是我
Not me.
薇诺娜
狙魔女杰
第三季 第七集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表