剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
因为这是很受枪手欢迎的 仙人掌皮特也埋在了那里
'Course, it was a flagrant popularity contest. Cactus Pete, he got in.
他被叫这个名字是因为有一次他屁♥股♥后面全是针
He was only called that after he got his ass so full of needles,
他不得不叫一个女裁缝来帮他
that they had to call in a seamstress and...
但是他葬礼的仪式
But the ritual of it...
让一个人的马自♥由♥的奔腾
Setting a man's horse loose to run.
在他的坟前放上一瓶威士忌
Placing a fine bottle of whisky on his grave...
听上去不错
That sounds kinda nice.
然后我就会偷走这瓶威士忌
Whisky which I would then steal because good liquor
因为好酒不应该浪费在死人身上
should never be wasted on the dead.
可能那时候人们不重视死者
I guess death was cheap back then.
那是不可能的
It was never cheap.
我们必须找布沙复仇
We need to get Bulshar.
先处理好多尔斯再说
We need to do right by Dolls first.
你知道他老家在亚利桑那州吗
D'you know he was from Arizona?
他希望我们把他带回去吗
Does he want us to take him back there?
他应该把我们当家人了
I figure he chose his family and we're it.
我们是他全部家人
We're all of it.
可怜的小子
Poor asshole.
不 这样不合适
No, it's... it's inappropriate,
太不尊重人了
or, you know, disrespectful.
这是必须的 死者的朋友应该聚在一起怀念他
It is necessary. When a man dies, he should be celebrated.
- 可是多尔斯都不喝酒 - 我们需要酒
- But Dolls didn't even drink! - Yeah, well, we need to.
医生说的对 一起守夜挺好的
I think Doc's right. I think a wake would be nice.
好 随便吧 我做三明治
Okay, fine. I'll make sandwiches.
熏牛肉 酸味腊肠 鸡蛋 金枪鱼 黄瓜
Pastrami, salami, egg, tuna, cucumber,
火腿芝士 火腿 火腿不加芝士
ham-and-cheese, ham, ham no cheese...
薇弗莉 不用做这么多吧
Waves, we don't need sandwiches for an army, okay?
多尔斯也就有五个朋友
Dolls had five friends.
这里已经有四个了
Four of them are right here.
但是我饿坏了 你们不饿吗
But I'm starving. Aren't you? My God.
多尔斯再也不能吃了 我这么饿不对吗
Is it wrong to be this hungry when Dolls will never eat again?
天啊 为什么我好想笑
Oh, my God, why can't I stop giggling?
这下谁不合适了
Now who's inappropriate?
喂
Okay... hey.
你说什么 我应该跟你一样吗
I'm sorry, should I be more like you?
我们朋友尸骨未寒 杀死他的人还在逍遥法外
Yeah, rigid and unfeeling when our friend is in the morgue
你却在这里冷酷无情 毫无感觉待着
and the big dead guy who had him killed is still out there!
这下你满意了吧
Is that enough feeling for you?
我去肖蒂酒吧看看
I'll make sure that there's enough libations at Shorty's
酒够不够我们度过难关的
to fortify us through this.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
霍特
Haught?
我们也许可以去多尔斯的旅馆房♥间
Uh, maybe we could go to Dolls's motel room
给他找衣服换上
and... find something for him to wear.
- 怎么进去呢 - 我有钥匙
- Well, how do we get in? - I've got a key.
我们有同事之间的信任
We had a professional kind of trust.
都是执行公务的警官
Officers in the line of duty.
- 她说公务 - 是的 亲爱的
- She said duty. - Yeah, she sure did, cutie.
我们可以去
We can go.
是的 交给我们把
Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Um, we got this.
我都不知道多尔斯现在在哪
I don't even know where Dolls... is.
- 杰瑞米现在在验尸 - 什么
- Jeremy's doing the autopsy. - What?!
就是例行检查 薇诺娜
It's routine in these circumstances, Wynonna.
不能动他尸体 不行
He's not cutting him up! No way.
不行
No way!
谁闯进来了
A break-in.
也不知道尊重人的
Do people not have any goddamn respect?!
光拿了香蕉利口酒啊
All they seem to have lifted is the banana liqueur.
你好啊 老铁
Howdy, pardner.
- 你好呀 - 回来拿香蕉利口酒了吗
- Yeah, hiya. - Back for more banana liqueur?
你很大方 但是有点可疑
A generous yet... baffling offer.
我刚从巴士下来 向来喝杯啤酒
I did just get off a bus and could do with a beer,
结果被一个留着利落小胡子的人
but instead I find myself being held at gunpoint
用枪指着
by a guy with a seriously committed moustache.
你也用枪指着我了
Yeah, and you, sir, have also drawn on me.
我们俩简直是经典的墨西哥式僵持
Thus we seem to have ourselves a classic Mexican standoff.
把这个归为墨西哥式就不太准确了
It's not PC to qualify it specifically as Mexican anymore.
可惜下午酒吧都会关门
Yeah, well, the bar is closed, and will remain closed
要在这里办守夜
for the rest of the afternoon. We're holding a wake.
为泽维尔·多尔斯警长守夜 我知道 所以我才过来
For Sergeant Xavier Dolls. I know. That's why I'm here.
我是他朋友
I'm a friend.
你最好拿出证据来 朋友
Yeah, well, you better have proof, friend,
我枪膛有子弹
'cause I've got one in the chamber...
现在正想杀人呢
and murder on my mind.
和尚的东西都比他多
I've seen monks with more shit.
多尔斯就是个神秘的人
Yeah, well, Dolls was an enigmatic dude.
还是个警♥察♥
And a cop.
你们之间的战友情
You guys got each other.
很难得
That's really nice.
他的过去很悲惨
Well, he had a traumatic past.
是吗 黑涩会长的背景吗
He did? What, with Black Badge?
所以他以为可以帮助我
So he felt like he could help me with my own.
妮科尔 发生了什么
Nicole? Hey, what... what happened?
我当时只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
我父母出去旅游了 走之前跟我说
My parents were travelling again and they told me
可以跟叔叔阿姨一起去参加音乐节
I could go to this music festival with my aunt and uncle.
在这里是吗
Here.
冥河三角洲
In the Ghost River Triangle?
发生了袭击案
There was an attack.
身穿皮衣的男人干的
A man in leather.
当时四处充斥着尖叫和鲜血
So much screaming and blood.
你说的是多尔斯在悬崖杀死的恶魔吗
The demon Dolls killed at the cliff?
捆绑鲍勃
Bondage Bob?
这么多年来我父母跟我说的
For years, my parents just told me
都是大家在森林大火中死了
that everybody died in a forest fire,
我幸运逃出来了 但是
and that I had... I had somehow escaped, but...
但是这解释不了我做的噩梦
you know, it just didn't explain the nightmares.
我
Yeah, I've...
我看到你做梦了
I've heard them.
去年春天 梅赛德斯寡妇说出他的名字时
Last spring, when... Widow Mercedes said his name...
布沙
Bulshar...
我就好像恍然大悟一般
it was like this shotgun went off in my head.
多尔斯知道后就在帮我 查资料
And Dolls helped me. He got me files,
他说
he... he told me that...
黑色徽章已经掩盖这种大屠♥杀♥多年
Black Badge had been covering up these massacres for years.
布沙教
The Cult of Bulshar.
妮科尔
Oh, Nicole...
我幸运的跑到了河边 然后
I somehow got myself down to the river and then...
有人救了我
then somebody saved me...
可我救不了多尔斯
But I couldn't save Dolls.
- 我们都办不到 - 他死之前
- None of us could. - And he was trying to help me,
还一直在帮我
and now he's dead.
全是我的错
This is all my fault.
别难过
Oh, shhh. Hey.
没事
Shhh. It's okay.
你现在很安全
You're safe.
我们是来寻找线索的
We can find out more, okay?
要是改主意可以回去
If you want to.
不过他的死不是你的错
But, of course, this is not your fault.
天啊
Oh... God.
失态了
Ah, sorry.
- 不 - 今天的主角是多尔斯
- No. - Today's about Dolls.
还有很多活要干 抓紧吧
We have a lot to do. Let's finish up.
等我走后 给薇诺娜
"To Wynonna. For when I'm gone."
切特里
Chetri?
杰瑞米 给我放下解剖刀
Jeremy, put that scalpel down right now.
没用解剖刀 淡定 薇诺娜
No scalpel. Calm down, Wynonna.
- 你在验尸吗 - 没有 不需要
- You're not doing an autopsy? - No, I, uh... I don't need to.
因为我知道多尔斯因为什么死的 他也知道
'Cause I knew what was gonna kill Dolls. So did he.
多尔斯知道自己会死吗
Dolls knew he was gonna... die?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表