剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
That was the first time I've seen him, like... scared.
他感到害怕了吗
Was he scared?
- 我觉得这是我第一次见到你感到害怕 - 我是怕了
-I think that's the first time I've seen you scared. -I am.
他把他的手拿开了
He yanked his hand away.
你觉得布尔沙尔不能碰你吗
You think Bulshar can't touch you?
我觉得是我不能碰他 否则他会发生不好的
I think I can't touch him, or something bad happens.
- 事情 - 这是你的优势 这是你的本领
- To him .-That's your advantage, that's what you've got.
之前不是还说“我是渺小的吗”
What happened to "chickenshit me up"?
你出现了啊
You happened.
你总是会出现 薇诺娜
You always happen, Wynonna.
没有厄普就没有还魂者们
There are no Revenants without the Earps.
你被诅咒了 所以我才被诅咒的
I'm cursed because you are.
那是布沙干的
Bulshar did that...
是他诅咒了我们所有人 不是我
He did that to all of us, not me.
但是普拉亚玩弄了他自己 因为如果薇诺娜碰了他的话
But playa played himself, because if Wynonna touches him...
- 我可以杀了他 - 因为当你诅咒一个人的时候
-I can kill him. -Because when you curse someone,
你自己就要付出代价
there's a cost to yourself.
必须要付出代价
A price that has to be paid.
我就是布沙的代价
I'm Bulshar's price.
那个阴险的老爹没想到薇诺娜有这么大的价值
That Snake Daddy didn't count on Wynonna being this expensive.
- 他们以为你是基础款 但你是经典款的香奈儿 - 谢了
- They think you basic,but you classic Chanel, doll.-Thank you.
这件事不会这么简单的
This isn't gonna be easy.
- 你杀了很多我们的人 - 我明白
- You've killed a lot of our kind. -I get that.
同时我会确保埃尔·斯卡莫的注意力被引开了
Meanwhile I will make sure El Creepo is distracted.
咋了 姑娘们肯定也想看到我拉低点的
What? The girls wanna watch this go down too.
好了 快走 快走
Okay, c'mon, c'mon.
查理是你父亲
Charlie is your father?
太可笑了
What a joke.
这只是证明了宇宙是残酷的
Just more proof the universe is cruel.
宇宙是滑稽的
The universe is hilarious.
我最好的朋友的高曾孙女
My best friend's great-great-granddaughter...
和她宝贝妹妹的父亲上♥床♥了
was sleeping with her baby sister's daddy.
但是薇诺娜爱你
But Wynonna loves you.
就这种爱法么 别撒谎了
Like this? Stop lying!
你也爱她 医生
And you love her too, Doc.
我感受不到爱
I do not feel love.
我其实什么都感受不到
Hell, I do not feel anything at all.
只有渴望
Only hunger.
对他的
For him.
- 还有对你的 - 不
- And for you! -No!!
你为什么不让我把你留在医院里
Why don't you let me leave you at the hospital?
你以为他们的急诊室里有急救箱可以治疗吸血鬼吗
You think they have a first-aid kit for vampires in the ER?
我找零食吃的时候才去医院 亲爱的
Hospitals are where I go to snack, sweetie.
死的
Dead.
死的
Dead.
我们最后都要死 好了 我再试一次
- We all end up dead. - Okay, try again.
这比半个小时之前看起来好多了
Well, it looks a lot better than it did even half an hour ago
但这是一个枪伤好吗 又不是手指上的倒刺
But it is a gunshot wound, okay? Not a hang-nail.
这漫长的一天 我修复的慢了一些
This endless day... I'm regenerating slower.
没有黑暗可以给我充电 但我会痊愈的
No darkness to recharge me. But I will heal.
死的
Dead.
死的
Dead.
死的 再来
Dead. Again.
- 你真的需要休息一下 - 我需要找到约翰·亨利
-You really need to rest. -I need to find John Henry.
人类是无法找到他的
He's beyond the reach of man.
姐妹儿 在这个时候 我不明白你干嘛在乎他
Woman, at this point, I don't even know why you care.
是我造就的他 但是他喝了点东西
I made him what he is. But he drank something.
我不知道是什么 但他永远都不该喝那个东西
I don't know what, but something he never should have.
他吃了什么非人的东西吗
Like he fed on something inhuman?
停下
Stop!!
天使的血
The angel blood.
- 我需要它 - 这对你做了什么
- I need to have it. -It did something to you.
他在哪里
Where... is... he?
- 医生 是我 - 没有它我活不了
-Doc, it's me! -I will die without it!
医生 你在里面吗
Doc, are you in there?!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc?
不 医生
No!! Doc!
你永远不会原谅自己的 医生
You'll never forgive yourself for this, Doc.
闭嘴
Shut up!!
摘不下来的
It won't come off.
我摘得下来
It will for me.
很高兴你能加入我们 先生
Nice of you to join us, sir.
在这场最大的游戏中
And the stakes...they have been doubled,
赌注增加了一倍
in the biggest game of all.
- 你别碰我的亲戚 - 我停不下来
-You leave my kin alone. -I cannot stop!
我的妈啊
Oh, my God.
我已经徘徊在三角区边界之外 好多年了
I wandered adrift outside the boundaries of the Triangle... for years.
直到黑暗中出现了一道光
Until a light shined in the darkness.
是我女儿穿了过来
It was my daughter, crosseth over.
- 他会死吗 - 走吧孩子
-Is he gonna die? -Come, child.
没时间担心渺小的人类了
There is no time for petty humanity,
更没有时间担心这种野蛮行为
and even less for the doings of beasts.
我很抱歉 医生
I'm sorry, Doc.
我们很爱之前的你
We did love the man you were.
死的
Dead.
死的
Dead.
等等 霍特警长
Wait! Sheriff Haught!
- 这意味着什么 - 这些牌 在变
- What does that mean? - The cards... are changing.
星星
The Star.
希望
Hope.
你毁了我死去妻子的衣服
You ripped my dead wife's dress.
别犯蠢了 放我走 或者跟我一起走就更好了
Don't be an idiot. Let me go. Or better yet, come with me.
死去的布沙代表一个死去的诅咒
A dead Bulshar means a dead curse.
他死去的继承人也一样
So does a dead heir!
等布沙强大了 这些都会变的
It all changes when Bulshar rises!
没错
Exactly.
所以要站在正确的这一边
So be on the side of right.
或者别来
Or don't.
你以为你能躲过这个吗 贱♥人♥
You think you're gonna survive this, bitch?
是我告诉他们冲哪里发射的
I told them where to aim.
年度三垒教练 咱们来打垮这个布沙吧
Third-base coach of the year. Let's blow this Bulshar stand.
不要在一个句子里同时说“布沙”和“打垮”两个词
Ew. Don't say "blow" and "Bulshar" in the same sentence.
这都是怎么一回事
And what's all this?
针线活贱♥人♥俱乐部 你想加入吗 我们大部分人都会绣花
Stitch'n'bitch club. You wanna join? Mostly we embroider.
把她带回她的牢房♥里去
Take her back to her cell.
你 妻子
You, wife.
- 快去 - 你去
- Do it. -You do it.
快点 抓住她就行
Go on, just grab her.
闪开 不然我就让你闪开
Move, or I'll give you a reason to.
所以说以后没有请求了
So no more begging.
-不要再瞎扯淡了 - 那也没有仁慈了
-No more bullshit. -And no more mercy.
我会到花♥园♥里
I will get to the garden.
我要一口气毁掉他们所有的小生命
I'll destroy all of their petty little lives in one breath.
咱们外面见 混♥蛋♥
See you on the outside, asshole.
各位
Oi!!
我的反应总是比别人慢 但是我明白了 我终于明白了
I've always been a little slow on the uptake, but I finally get it. I get it!
布沙想引起我们的内讧
Bulshar wants to keep us hating each other.
这样 我们就不会团结一致 打败我们真正的敌人
That way, we can't come together and take out our real enemy.
就是他
Him!
你真的觉得你能打败他吗 厄普
You really think you can do it, Earp?
我自己不能
Not by myself.
我自己永远办不到的
I was never gonna be able to do it by myself.
与此同时 我们困在了这个肉类加工厂里 葡萄酒也快喝完了
Meanwhile, we're stuck in a meat factory and we're running out of wine.
所以你们什么想法
So what do you say?
有人想打破这个该死的咒语吗
Anybody want to go break a goddamn curse?
薇弗莉
Waverly.
查理
Charlie.
- 好了 九个字母 “成长” C字开头 - 声音渐增
-Okay, nine letters, "to grow," starts with a C. -Um... crescendo.
你总是觉得答案来自音乐
You always think the answers come from music.
我觉得生活中应该有更多的答案来自音乐
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表