剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 我们可以拿和平使者指着波波
Yeah, we could put Peacemaker on Bobo and
逼他告诉我们他知道的所有
make him tell us everything he knows.
但不管他在哪儿吧 事实是
But wherever he is, the fact is
他在你生孩子那天抛弃了你
he ditched you the day you gave birth,
所以 你懂的 如果我们找到了他 得骂骂
so, you know, if we find him... got words.
你现在有我们了 妈妈
You've got us now, Mama.
我要出去一下
I'm just gonna go out for a bit.
我不会说我要去哪儿或者去见谁 或者做什么的
Not gonna say where I'm going or to see who or to do... do what.
你是个成年女性
You're a grown woman.
现在你自己做决定了 我们都是
You make up your own mind now. We all do.
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mama.
之前挺有趣啊
That was fun.
是吗
Was it?
不 糟透了
No, it was awful.
还以为你会被吓得更惨
Thought you'd be more freaked out.
这个镇子吓人的能力已经声名远播了
Well, this town's got a bit of a reputation.
而且 我们救了他们
Besides... we saved them.
还会有更多的
There will be more.
但我该做什么呢 放弃吗
But what am I gonna do, give up?
在等待时躺下来叫喊吗
Lie down and scream while I wait?
除非有人逼我
Unless someone makes me.
你从一个很不合时宜的想法
Your ability to shift from
转移到另一个的能力可真是
one inappropriate thought to the next...
- 是个天赋 - 是挺厉害
- It's a gift. - It's really something.
- 你就这么调情的吗 - 我想
- This you flirting? - I mean...
是啊
Sure.
分手闹得很僵吗
Bad breakup?
还有很严重的信任问题
Massive trust issues, too.
我喜欢挑战
Ah, well, I like a challenge.
不谈感情 我现在不行
No strings. I can't do that right now.
可以吗
Does that work?
我们试试吧
Let's find out.
你不该告诉薇弗莉那些事情
You shouldn't have told Waverly those things.
嗨 米歇尔
Oh, hi, Michelle.
我给你带了晚餐
I brought you some dinner.
厄普家的女人给别人的东西都是有代价的
Nothing comes free from Earp women.
你知道他在哪儿吗 朱利安
You know where he is? Julian?
你找我要什么
What's in it for me?
有太多色氨酸
Mm... it's too much tryptophan!
色什么什么
Trypto-what-now?
太 棒 了
Fan... tastic.
宝贝 发生什么了
Baby, what's going on?
我 我想为之前的事情道歉
I, uh, I wanted to say sorry for earlier.
我当时全神贯注于自己的事情了 你知道
I was preoccupied with my own stuff, you know,
我没有好好地庆祝你的大事
that I couldn't properly celebrate your big news.
所以
So...
妮可·霍特警长
... Sheriff Nicole Haught...
让我补偿补偿你吧
... let me make it up to you.
我爱你爱你爱你
* Oh I love you love you love you
每年多一点点
* More each year
他们可以抹去欢乐
* They could strip away the cheer
我还是会站在这儿
* I'd still be standing here
你讨厌这个吗
Do you hate it?
不 我不讨厌 我当然不
No! I don't hate it. Of course I don't.
好 给你 戴上这个
Okay, here, put that on.
给你
Here.
- 这个怎么样 - 挺好的
- How's this? - Good.
你给了我给了我给了我
* Oh you gave me gave me gave me
最棒的礼物
* The greatest gift
我可以把它从清单上划掉了
* I can strike it off my list
我不再需要等待
* I no longer need to wait
你是什么意思 他袭击了你吗
What do you mean, he attacked you?
不是他
Not him.
我打败了他们
I fought them off.
他的养蜂人吗
His beekeepers?
来收集我聚集起的的忠诚
Came to collect fealty, I gather.
你会没事的
You are gonna be fine.
如果他知道了我是谁
If he finds out who I am...
现在有我了
I'm here now.
有你了 对吧
You are, aren't you?
我需要你 医生
I need you, Doc.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我太需要你了 这太痛苦了
I need you so bad it hurts.
我会尽我全部的能力来帮你
I will do anything in my power to help you.
任何吗
Anything?
只有一样东西可以治好这种痛苦
There's only one thing that can cure this affliction.
唯一一个东西
The only thing.
但成为救星是有代价的
But there's a cost to being a saviour.
它会让我再次长生不死
It would make me immortal again.
但我们不能这样
Oh, but we can't do that.
你在这儿和这些人一起很快乐
You're happy here with... with these people.
你属于他们 不属于我们这个种类
You belong with them, not with my kind.
别废话了 伯爵夫人
Cut the shit, Countessa.
- 你确定吗 - 别再装了
- Are you sure? - Stop pretending...
这就是你来这儿的目的
... that this isn't what you came here for.
你可能会觉得有点刺痛
You might feel a prick.
祝我圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to me.
狙魔女杰
第三季 第六集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表