剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
还魂者就是这种感受吧
This is what it feels like to be a Revenant. Oh!
太糟糕了 大混♥蛋♥
Pfft. It sucks donkey schlong.
大金刚
Donkey Kong.
这就像是玩游戏一样 医生
It's like a video game, Doc.
是吗 我擅长
Oh, good, my forte.
我知道游戏有一个特点
And if there's one thing I know about video games:
就是总有出路
there's always a way out.
系统总有自己的漏洞
There's always a way to beat the system.
好烫 为什么屁♥股♥这么火♥辣♥
Ai! Ai! Ai! Hot! My ass is hot.
我不否认这一点
If you're looking for validation, I will not disagree.
地板在融化 医生 我走了
The floor is melting, Doc! I'm out!
薇诺娜 不要犯傻
Wynonna, do not do anything foolish!
我勒个去
Leroy... Jenkins!!!
混♥蛋♥ 之前不是来这里的 布沙
Sonofabitch! That's not where that goes, Bulshar!
薇诺娜 能听到吗
Wynonna, can you hear me?
- 能听到 医生 - 你在哪
- Doc, yeah! - Where are you?
我在家
I'm home.
非常好
Excellent.
我的玩具还能承受这次测验吗
How will my plaything endure this new test?
怀亚特·厄普的继承人会
Wyatt Earp's heir will watch.
永远看着
For all eternity.
看着我进入世界
She will watch as I enter,
看着世界毁灭 看着我统治人类
watch as the world burns, as I enslave humanity,
心中清楚都是自己的错
and know it was all her fault.
你想到了什么 还是学会了在沉默中小王
Anything come at you yet, or have you learned to die in silence?
我刚才屁♥股♥撞到了椅子
I just hit my stupid hipbone on the stupid chair.
有威士忌吗
Is there whisky?
有 怎么了 你想让我从壁炉里给你洒点吗
Yeah, why? You want me to splash some into the fireplace for you?
不 给你喝 缓解疼痛的
For you, to numb the pain.
好主意
Great idea.
我不知道那是什么 但绝对不是威士忌
Ugh! I don't know what that is, but it's not whisky.
- 再来一次 - 算了 一股尿味
- Do that again. - Eff that. It tastes like bear piss.
我是说跺脚 我能感觉到你跺脚
With your feet. I can feel the vibration.
对 我能听到 在我头顶上
Yes, that! I can hear it. I can hear it coming from above!
好 如果声音近了就告诉我
'K. Tell me if it's getting closer.
没错 就是这里
Yes! Yes, that is the bearing!
薇诺娜 你找到我了
Wynonna, you found me.
脏东西
It's dirt.
你脸上的脏东西 什么时候开始的
On your face. How long has it been happening?
自从我们进入考验开始
Since the ordeal began.
一点一点撒在我脸上
Trickle by trickle.
他在活埋你吗
He's burying you alive?
是的
Yes.
- 为什么之前没告诉我 - 因为我和布沙
- Why didn't you tell me? - Because of a conversation I had...
进行过一番谈话
with Bulshar.
我在小树林碰到过它
I came upon him among a grove of trees.
他威胁我 坚持说我可以让自有所作用
And under threat, he insisted I make myself useful.
帮助他崛起吗
Help him move?
他给我提了条件
He offered me a deal.
说可以净化我的灵魂
He would cleanse my soul
如果我劝你听他的
if I convinced you to do his bidding.
你没有和布沙约定吧
Tell me you didn't make a deal with Bulshar.
和恶魔联手对抗你吗
Aligning myself with a demon against you?
我拒绝了
I refused.
布沙真实戏精
Bulshar's such a drama queen.
等一下 我马上回来 我需要个撬棍
Hang in there. I'll be back. Just need a crowbar.
没有霸王龙突袭
No sudden T-Rex attack.
没有滚烫的雹暴
No flaming-hot hailstorm.
没有逼我看高尔夫球 很好
No forcing me to watch golf. Good.
就好像我手上的戒指 有自己的意识
It's like the ring, my... my hand had a... a mind of its own.
你像威尔维它一样融化了恶魔德里克的脸
Uh, yeah, you melted Demon Derek's face like Velveeta.
我要是融化了人类的脸呢
What if it face-melts someone human?
你们厄普碰到什么诅咒就会到哪里
Everything you Earps touch is as cursed as you are.
如果这是布沙的戒指 你就完蛋了
And if that is Bulshar's ring, you're screwed!
我被破坏人脸的女巫关在了地下室
I was locked in a basement by face-ripping demon-witches
他们唯一害怕的就是布沙
and the only thing they were terrified of was him.
薇诺娜杀死了他们
Well, Wynonna ended them.
她人真好 我的脸看起来就跟月球表面一样
Well, goody for her. My face still looks like a goddamn charcuterie board!
你还是很美啊 梅赛德斯
You're still beautiful, Mercedes.
你早餐也可以吃正常食物
And you ate edibles for breakfast.
只有一个弄掉的办法
There's only one way to... get it off!
不要再想剪掉手指了
No more cutting off hand bits.
戒指和你的结合 是因为有强大的力量
That ring on you - something very powerful is at work here.
你的性生活不是要变爽 就要要变非常糟糕
Your sex life is either about to get really great or very, very, very bad.
姑娘 戴上手套吧
Girl... put a mitt on it!
- 没有永久的解决方案 - 反正我试过了
- Not a permanent solution. - Well, I tried.
现在 我得去补补我的脸
And now... I've got a face to catch.
好运 姐♥妹♥们♥
Good luck, girls.
如果 是恶魔的魔法让那个戒指取不下来的话
Look, if... demon magic's what's keeping that ring on,
那我们就应该用恶魔的魔法来把它弄下来
then maybe we need demon magic to get it off.
杰瑞米和我会一起想办法的
Jeremy and I will put our heads together.
好的
Okay.
说到素食的魔鬼 杰瑞米
Speak of the veggie devil. Jeremy.
我得去车里找找有没有
I need to search through the archives to find some
没过期的润滑油可以用来把戒指取下来
BBD ring-removal hoodoo.
好的 一会再说这个 萝宾给了我权限
Okay, later. Look, Robin gave me the login
这样我就能看到公园地区的所有监控录像
for all the Parks and Rec surveillance footage,
我发现鹰巢区有异样
and I... I noticed something on the Eagle Nest Cam.
很有布沙的感觉
Something very Bulshary.
布沙的感觉 你你在哪儿
Bulshary? Wh-what... Where are you?
我把地点发给你
I'll send you my location.
我真是不想一个人去那儿
I definitely don't want to go in alone.
哇
Whoa!!
虽然我真的很想现在就把你杀了
Much as I'd love to stand here and kill you...
但是你能当个乖波波然后把镰刀给我好吗
be a good Bobo and hand me that sickle.
记得提醒我给妈妈写个感谢卡 谢谢她把你放出来了
Remind me to send Mama a thank-you card for letting you out of that well.
很好
Cool.
死了重来 杀了波波也重来
Die, start over. Kill Bobo, start over.
波波·德尔·雷
Bobo Del Ray.
在谷仓里发臭
Yeah, stinking up the barn.
从好的一面来讲 我没有回到肖蒂的地下室里了
On the bright side, I'm not back to Shorty's basement, so...
这估计是通了一关了
Must've levelled up.
道克
Doc.
怎么那么多土 我不过才走了大概两分钟吧
How is there so much dirt? I've been gone for, like, two minutes.
很多
Many...
很多分钟了
many times.
这都第几千次了 我就直说了吧
For the thousandth time, I'll say it:
不管你对波波做了什么 这次换点新花样吧
Whatever you have been doing with Bobo, try something else.
我每次都打死了他
I shot him every time.
那就别用和平使者了
So... no Peacemaker.
最坏的事情能是什么呢
What's the worst that can happen?
最多你死了吧
Well, you die.
又一次
Again.
- 摄像头在那儿 -它拍的是哪一边
- The camera is mounted up there. - Which way does it look?
你看到了什么
Yeah. And what did you see?
就是一堆很奇怪的 长得过度茂密的树根
Like in a weird, overgrown mound of tree roots.
但是布沙在找的是花♥园♥对吗
But Bulshar was looking for the Garden, right?
所以 万一那楼梯
So what if the staircase...
是入口
Was the entrance.
- 是的 来击个掌 - 等等 别 我这是死亡之手
- Yes! High-five! - Wait! No! Hand of death!
那就来个鼓励向的击肘吧
Oh, yes. Supportive elbow bump.
兄弟们 说到死亡之手(死人的手)
Uh, guys, speaking of death hand...
坏波波 停下
Bad Bobo! Stop!
没带枪
No gun.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man.
我知道我们关系一直不好
I know we've never been besties...
但是再这样下去是没有结果的
This is getting us nowhere.
你 胡安·卡罗和康斯坦斯把布沙封印在了地下
You and Juan Carlo and Constance sealed Bulshar underground.
你们一定有办法打败他
There has to be a way to beat him.
胡安·卡罗
Juan Carlo...
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表