剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你有没有考虑过
Have you thought about your own plans
自己走后怎么安排
for, um... for when you go?
走去哪
Go where?
明白
Of course.
我在厄普家族墓地里没位置
I don't have a spot in the Earp burial plot.
我们最后的归宿都不在那
Neither of us is ending up in there.
你看过目的的景色吗
You seen the view from the graveyard?
我可不打算葬在高中母校对面
I'm not spending eternity facing my old high school.
所以你打算永远活着吗
So the plan is just to live forever?
先定再活80年
Call it 80 more years and then you and me
然后我们就死在这家里吧
will be buried here on the homestead.
并排安葬
Side by side.
这样也可以
I suppose that'll do.
不要问妮科尔能不能一起
Don't ask if Nicole can come too.
全世界我最喜欢你 宝贝
You're my favourite person in the whole wide world, baby girl.
我们打败了布沙以后 我们就不分开了
And once we've defeated Bulshar, you're stuck with me.
永远
Forever.
好吗
Okay?
给
Here.
这什么
What's this?
多尔斯留给你的
Dolls left it for you. Just you.
天啊 我记得那天
Oh, my God, I remember that day.
这是什么意思呢
What does it mean?
继续前行
Keep going.
继续抗争
Keep fighting.
好吧 妮科尔可以跟我们一起埋葬
Fine. Nicole can be buried with us.
妮科尔希望被秃鹰吃掉然后变成粪便
Nicole wants to be eaten by vultures and then pooped out again.
很猛
Hard-core.
你可真会刺♥激♥我
Is there anything you will not do to get under my skin?
你在躲着我 我能怎么办
You're pushing me away. What choice did I have?
你朋友的死我很遗憾
I am truly sorry about your friend.
我也相信你
Now, I want to believe you.
我听说你死后 我几乎没办法
When I heard that you had died, I could barely...
还有怀亚特
And Wyatt.
他没死
He didn't.
听说他过得很幸福
I heard he lived a good long life.
搬到了好莱坞 成了特技车手
Moved to Hollywood. He became a stunt rider.
没错 但他也没有停止找你
Yes. He also never stopped looking for you.
他雇了无数的人来找你
Spent thousands... hired trackers.
最后他失望而归
Ultimately it broke his heart, you know.
怀亚特死前 他帮了我
Before Wyatt passed, he did me a kindness.
告诉我真♥相♥
Told me the truth.
我听说你复活后
And when I heard that you had arisen...
- 就知道自己该做什么了 - 做什么呢
I knew what I had to do. And what is that?
不择手段
Whatever it takes.
只有一个规则
One rule.
不要咬我 凯特
No teeth, Kate.
给薇诺娜
在我死去之后
狙魔女杰
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表