剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
却又不在手里 所以
who are currently in my kitchen, so...
发现差点睡了我妹妹的父亲
finding out that I shtupped my sister's dad...
发人深省
Perspective.
很适合你
It's a good look on you.
如果一切都要毁灭 不管他做了什么
And if it's all gonna end, whatever he did...
我都得找到医生
...I need to find Doc.
- 我的医生 - 是啊
- My Doc. - Yeah.
我得找到妮可
I need to find Nicole.
你明明知道你的头发很好
And you know your hair looks great.
但是这足够迎接世界末日吗
I know, but is it end-of-the-world great?
哦
Oof.
- 还疼吗 - 没有失去爱人的心痛
- Still hurts, huh? - Not as much as losing my man.
你是说那个把你丢下送死的那个吸血鬼
You mean the vampire who left you for dead?
他觉得我死不了 多亏了你 我捡回来一条命
Oh, he didn't think I'd die. And I didn't, thanks to you.
对于一个摩羯座的人来说你可真是刻薄
You're kinda judgey for a Capricorn.
我还是个警♥察♥
Yeah, well, I'm also a cop,
所以我可不觉得坏男孩有什么魅力
so forgive me if I don't find the bad-boyfriend dance amusing.
你不照样被你的心上人迷得团团转
Like you're not ruled by tu coneja.
好吧 我承认
Okay, yes, I admit it,
眼看着末日降临
I'm a little worried about my girlfriend
我确实是有点担心我的女朋友
due to impending apocalypse.
真是不依不饶
So clingy.
说真的 薇芙莉到底死到哪去了
Okay, seriously, where the frig is Waverly?
抱歉 我太担心她了
Sorry. Just... really like her.
用不着为爱道歉 小红 至少对我不用
Never apologize for love, Red. Not to me.
薇芙莉和薇诺娜在一起
Waverly's with Wynonna.
但是她应该和查理在一起
Good, but she's supposed to be with Charlie.
那个血很好喝的的人
The one with the sweet blood.
她没和他在一起 她是她的后代
She's not with him, but... of him.
- 布沙的手下来了 - 你预见不到这个吗
- Bulshar's minions! - You couldn't have seen this coming?!
啊
Ah!
姑娘 你确定你不是天蝎座的
Damn, girl, you sure you're not a Scorpio?
啊
Ah!!
亲爱的 我到家了 还有 我鄙视蜂蜜
Honey, I'm home. Also, I despise honey.
- 梅赛德斯 - 不用谢
- Mercedes? - You're welcome.
看着挺吓人 实际上不中用
They look like big dongs, but they're actually giant pussies.
那是谁
Who is that?
我叫凯特 我住在这
I'm Kate. I live here.
那我们就得谈谈租金和重新装♥修♥的问题了
Then we gotta talk rent and redecorating.
- 我该走了 - 是啊
- I gotta go. - Yeah, you should.
因为布沙派了他手下的喽啰
Because Bulshar will have released
追杀薇诺娜所有的朋友们
his little bee boys on all of Wynonna's friends.
他们既然对一个下了手 所以也不会放过其它人
They've got one, so they'll be coming after the others.
这我很清楚 因为我算是 嫁给了他 还挺正式
I should know, I'm kind of married to him. It's a whole thing.
你没事吧
I mean, if you're okay?
我没事 就是一点 皮肉伤
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... a flesh wound.
你闻起来像是香草甜甜圈
That smells like vanilla-dipped donuts.
所以她是个吸血鬼吗
Okay, so she's a vampire?
- 没错 - 你能照看她吗
- Yeah. - Can you take care of her?
在夜晚降临之前她都没办法康复
She can't fully heal until night falls.
因为月亮的缘故天又黑不下来
Which it won't, due to the pledge moon.
除非厄普他们能够打败他 走吧
Not unless Team Earp defeats him. Go.
别担心 如果她想要咬我 我就给她一巴掌
Okay? She tries to bite me, she gets slapped.
- 我喜欢上她了 - 保重
- I kinda like her. - Be safe, okay?
我想我成功了
Okay, yeah, I-I-I think I got it.
我真的弄清楚了
I think I actually figured it out.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you'd crush this.
你穿得是什么
What... what are you wearing?
奈德利有一抽屉的换洗T恤
Oh, Nedley had a drawer full of backup shirts,
这件最干净
and this one was, you know, the least-stained.
你去拿个咖啡回来就带了五颗星
What, you went to get coffee and you came back The Heat?
我没跟你说妮可让我当了副警长吗
Did I not mention Nicole sort of deputized me?
等等
Wait.
所以我在和警♥察♥约会
I am, uh, I'm dating a cop?
你不是刚要说怎么制♥作♥解毒剂吗
Did you just say you know how to make the anti-venom?
这个嘛
Uh, yeah, well...
怎么闷闷不乐的 小天才
Why so nonchalant, big-brain?
这可是好事 你应该高兴点
This is huge. You should be... chalant!
我的意思 我弄清楚了怎么样可以
No, I mean, I've figured out how we can navigate
在不被养蜂人发现的情况下穿过森林
the sporey forest unseen by the beekeepers.
只是合成要花上
It's just gonna take four months
四个月的时间 而且我不知道 - 快跑
to synthesize, and I don't know... - Move!
- 跑 - 跑
- Move? - Move!
他们这次休想再
No way are they shoving a big, nasty seed in me this time.
他们为什么不袭击我们
Why aren't they attacking?
我就去找件衬衫的功夫
Just stopped, dammit, for a couple of spare shirts,
你们这帮祸害就非要出来捣乱
and you dingle-dangles had to ruin everything.
小伙子们 你们躲好
You boys, you go ahead and duck.
深呼吸
Okay, breathe, Haught.
坚强一点
Get your panties out of your buns.
啊
Ah...
事实证明被刺伤真的很疼
Turns out getting stabbed really hurts.
怎么偏偏
Of all the jerks in all the...
遇见了你
gin joints in all the...
没有翅膀吗
No wings?
没有必要 我只在需要用的时候才会打开
No, I only whip them out when I need 'em.
就像雨刷器
They're like windshield wipers.
或者安全套
Or condoms.
是啊
Yeah.
呃
Um...
- 所以说 查理 - 不 叫我朱利安就好
- So... Charlie... - No, it's Julian.
薇诺纳 我之前不知道
Wynonna, I did... I did not know.
在薇诺娜用这个戒指唤醒我之前我都不记得
I did not remember until Waverly touched me with this.
- 你是个天使 - 没错
- So you're an angel. - I am.
很久以前被指派看守伊甸园
Tasked with guarding the garden eons ago.
我见证着人类繁衍生息
I watched humanity flourish...
受到诱惑而堕落 都是因为一条蛇作祟
...get tempted and fall, all at the hands of a snake.
布沙
Bulshar.
他想要回去
He wants back in it.
那毕竟是天堂
Well, it's Paradise.
至少他们是这么说的
Or so they say.
- 你没进去过 - 我在见到你母亲之前
- You've never been inside? - I never left my post.
从来没离开过我的岗哨
Until I did for your mother.
我对她是真爱
I truly loved her.
这简直越来越精彩了
This just gets better and better.
布沙回到冥河三角洲时
Juan Carlo went first,
胡安·卡罗
when we saw that Bulshar had returned
最先遇害
to the Ghost River Triangle.
他把自己伪装成一个神父
He disguised himself as a padre
于是我们取下了伊甸园的安保系统
and we removed the garden's security system...
一把燃烧的剑
a flaming sword...
并且找到了一位能够使用它的勇士
and we sought a champion to wield it.
一个凡人勇士
A mortal champion.
- 怀亚特·厄普 - 他既勇敢又忠实
- Wyatt Earp. - He was brave and true.
不过他没能完成使命
Didn't quite finish the job, though, did he?
没错 我想他是着急
No. I suspect he was in a rush.
在他最好的朋友死之前去见他最后一面
To see his best friend one last time before he died.
这是家族的传统
It runs in the family.
只是
Just...
向我保证你会不惜一切代价
tell me you'll do whatever it takes
好让薇芙莉不用
so Waverly won't have to...
霍特警官
Officer Haught.
天呐 妮可
Oh, my God, Nicole.
快去找薇芙莉
Go get Waverly.
医生
Doc!
我在这间屋子里没有许可
I am not permitted in the house, remember?
你被准许了
You're fucking permitted!
我准许你 求求你 她孤身一人
I'm permitting you! Please, she's all alone.
天呐
Oh, my God!
亲爱的 你要把我吓坏了
Sweetie, you're really starting to freak me out.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表