剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Um, that's, um...
姓是
A-R-D...O-I-N.
阿 多 因
Ardoin Landscaping.
阿多因景观设计
Just a moment.
请稍等
Pop, what's up? I was about to come get you.
爸爸 怎么了 我正要来接你
I, uh...
我
Henry... uh...
亨利
think I'm lost.
我可能迷路了
What do you mean?
怎么回事
You on foot?
你是步行的吗
I'm in my car.
我开的车
I don't know where I am. I don't recognize it.
我不知道在哪儿 这个地方我不认识
Dad, Becca came in,
爸爸 贝卡来了
you were comin' here for dinner.
你应该在过来吃晚饭的路上
And I'm tellin' ya, I don't know where I am!
我告诉你了我不知道我在哪
Hey, hey, hey, it's gonna be all right, Pop.
没事的 爸爸 别着急
We'll come and get you. Just take a beat.
我们会来接你的 稍微等一会
Is there someone around you can ask where you are?
你可以问问周围的人你在什么地方吗
You see anybody around?
你看到周围有人吗
Mom.
妈妈
I'm sorry to bother you, miss.
很抱歉打扰你 女士
I, uh...
我
I have this, uh...
我有
I'm sorry, uh, I'm lost.
对不起 我迷路了
Can you just tell me where I'm at?
你能告诉我 我在哪里吗
Oh, of course. You're in Greenland.
没事 这里是格陵兰
This is Allegra Lane.
阿莱格拉路
Allegra Lane, in-in Greenland.
格陵兰的阿莱格拉路
House at, uh... 1-2-0-8.
有个房♥子门牌号♥是1208
Greenland? What are you doin' out there?
格陵兰岛 你在那干什么
I don't know. I--
我不知道
I was-- I don't know.
我本来要 我不记得了
All right, it's OK. Stay at your car, Dad.
好吧 没关系 待在车上 爸爸
We're comin' to get you, all right?
我们一会就去接你 好吗
Keep your phone handy.
把手♥机♥放手边
Ok.
好
Thank you, son.
谢谢 儿子
Yeah...
好了
my son's comin' to get me.
我儿子会来接我
I, uh...
我
have this condition.
有点毛病
I forget things, and...
总是忘记事情
Thank you. Thanks for your help.
谢谢您 谢谢你的帮助
Glad I was out here to help.
很高兴能帮忙
Uh, would you like some water or anything
你等你儿子的时候
while you wait for your son?
要喝点水或者其他的吗
Actually... if it truly wouldn't be any trouble,
其实 如果你不嫌麻烦
I'd be grateful for some water.
能给我点水喝就太好了
Throat's dry.
有点口渴
Lucy, will you get this man some water, please?
露西 能帮他拿点水喝吗
Yes, ma'am.
好的 妈妈
Beautiful day, isn't it?
天气真好 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Sure is.
确实是
Oh. Thank you, miss.
谢谢你 小姐
You're welcome.
不客气
Well, uh... I-I'll let you get back to it.
那我就不打扰你们了
Thank you much.
非常感谢
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's OK.
没关系
Dad?
爸爸
Hey, Dad!
爸爸
It's different than I remember.
跟我记忆中不一样
I'm surprised, it feels different.
真奇怪 感觉不一样了
Maybe you could stay longer.
也许你可以多待段时间
Maybe.
或许吧
Did I lose you?
我失去你了吗
No. No, Dad.
没有 没有 爸爸
How could you?
怎么可能呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Seems like I'm losin' the hour and the day.
日日夜夜都离我远去
Oh, I sure missed you.
但我很想你
I miss you too, Dad.
我也很想你 爸爸
I miss you right now.
我现在就很想你
I haven't-- I haven't really--
我一直 我一直都没有...
I don't--
我没有...
Had this in my pocket.
我在我口袋里找到了这个
I... don't know, uh--
我不知道...
It's nothin'.
没什么的
Go play with your grandkids, Pop.
去和你的孙子孙女们玩吧 爸爸
Throw Papa the ball.
把球扔给爷爷
Wait. OK--
等等 好了
Oh, he did!
他扔过来了
It's what you call a slow break.
这才叫慢断
You doin' all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah, man, how are you?
好着呢 伙计 你好吗
Still upright, baby.
还过得去 宝贝
Real glad to see you.
见到你真高兴
Glad to see you too, pal.
见到你也很高兴 伙计
Mr. West,
韦斯特先生
this is my wife, Heather.
这是我的妻子 海瑟
Hello. Welcome.
你好 欢迎
Oh. Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Come on, hurry up!
快点
Come on!
快点
Thank you.
谢谢
This what you settled on doin' with yourself?
你就在这里自饮自酌
I don't recall you mentionin' time in the armed forces.
我不记得你说你服过兵役
I don't let people talk to me the way you did.
我不允许别人用你那种口气和我说话
A few women, no men at all.
女人可能可以 男人不行
OK. I want you to understand that.
好吧 我希望你明白这一点
You don't strike me as tolerant of that sort of behavior.
你看起来也不像是会容忍♥别人这么对你的人
No.
没错
That was the point, wasn't it?
你就是为了把我推开 对吧
But I'm trying to remember
但我努力提醒自己
that a few weeks ago your friend was shot
几周前 你的朋友中枪了
and you almost died.
你差点死了
You want a do-over?
你想不想再来一遍
I guess I want to know if you meant it.
我需要知道你是不是认真的
If you meant what you said.
你说的话是不是认真的
I want to know if you want us to stop.
我想知道你是不是想要分开
That's all.
仅此而已
I don't know.
我不知道
Wayne, what do you want?
韦恩 你到底想要什么
You want to yell at me again? You want me to yell at you?
你想吼我吗 你想让我吼你吗
No.
不
I'm sorry for what I said to you.
我很抱歉之前对你说了那些话
I-I haven't been myself.
我不是那个意思
You want me to leave?
你希望我离开吗
You want me to stay?
你希望我留下吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You're gonna have to decide.
你必须作出决定
I, uh...
我...
I'm not myself.
我变得不像我自己了
I don't know. I don't like this.
我说不好 我不喜欢这样
But I want...
但我觉得
I think I wanna marry you.
我觉得我想娶你
I didn't think that'd happen for me.
我没想过我会想要结婚
I didn't let myself...
我没有让我自己...
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表