剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Your little girl's comin' here tomorrow.
你的小女儿明天来
Oh, that's right. I remember.
是的 我记得
Henry mentioned you're all havin' dinner.
亨利说过你们要共进晚餐
Invited me over.
已经邀请我了
Good. You should come.
好 你应该来的
Ok.
好
You be all right tonight, buddy?
你今晚一个人没问题吧 伙计
I'm good, brother. I'm good.
我没事 兄弟 我没事
Ok.
好
Hi.
你好
Hey. Tell me what we're doing.
告诉我我们这是怎么了
You're not talkin' to me,
你不和我说话
don't return my calls.
不回我电♥话♥
We're playing games now?
我们这是玩呢
I don't play.
我没在玩
Is this about what I wrote?
是因为我写的东西吗
You read it. You... encouraged me.
你读过 你还鼓励我来着
What's going on with you? What happened?
你这是怎么了 发生什么了
Wait right here a minute.
在这等着
That's all your stuff.
这都是你的东西
That's how you say
你的意思是
"I don't think we should see each other anymore"?
"我认为我们应该分手了"
What the hell is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊
You don't like how I am, get out of my house.
你不喜欢我行事方式 那就滚出我家
All right, give it to me then.
好 等一下再给我
I want a... clear picture
我想要和这个朝夕相处过的人
of who I've been spending time with.
把话说清楚
Clear picture is, I don't wanna see you anymore.
说清楚就是 我不想再看到你
And I'm not the asshole here.
混♥蛋♥不是我
You're the asshole.
你才是那个混♥蛋♥
Me?
我
How? You used me.
怎么是我 你利用我
Fuckin' around with me
你♥他♥妈♥和我在一起
so you could hear what the police are doin'.
就是为了知道警方的进展
Like you're better than me. Right?
好像你比我优秀一样 对吗
When I landed back in the States,
在我重新回到美国之后
some high yellow bitch like you called me a baby killer.
有些像你一样的非裔美国人叫我婴儿杀手
I'm sorry that happened--
我很遗憾发生那样的事
Shit, you're whiter than my partner.
胡扯 你简直比我的搭档还像白人
Former partner.
以前的搭档
What's the matter with you? What happened?
你什么毛病啊 怎么了
I'm fucked's what happened!
什么他妈的怎么了
Twelve years on the job, and I'm a fuckin' secretary now.
工作了12年 现在我他妈成了个秘书
So you got in trouble. What did they--
所以你有麻烦了 他们怎么
Is that why you're doing this?
所以你才这么做是吗
I'm tryin' to pull my head out my ass, regards to you. You--
我在试图看清你
I don't know. Maybe you didn't mean it all the way,
我不知道 也许我误会你了
maybe it just happened, but you was workin' me.
也许只是巧合 但你一直在利用我
Always askin' questions, always talkin' about the case.
总是问我问题 总是讨论这个案子
That's not what I did. You know that's not what I did.
我没这么做 你知道的我没有
No, I don't!
不 我不知道
But I just about decided...
但我几乎确定的是
that you don't know what
你不知道
you're really up to most of the time, do you?
大部分时间你在做什么 不是吗
Bein' a good-lookin' woman like you are, I mean.
我是说你这种"红颜祸水"的女人
People don't really expect you to take responsibility.
人们并不真的期待你能担什么责任
You're just like a pretty bird,
你就像一只漂亮的小鸟
flyin' around, shittin' on people's heads.
到处跑 给大家制♥造♥麻烦
I don't need one of them.
我可不需要
I was doin' real good without no head-shittin' birds in here.
我不需要有你这样的人给我制♥造♥麻烦
You're a mean drunk.
你醉了之后还真是刻薄
But it's good to see how weak you really are.
不过看到你这么软弱还挺好的
You've got a badge and a gun,
你有警徽和枪
couple of other things
还有些从电影里
that you learned from watching movies.
学来的其他的东西
But there's nothing here.
但这里什么都没有
They wanted me to burn you down.
他们想让我把锅甩给你
Sign a statement sayin' you were lyin'.
签下你在撒谎的声明
That you took pieces of what you heard
说你把你听到的部分
and made up all that shit you wrote.
串起来编成了你写下的故事
You should.
你应该这么做
I don't want you in trouble.
我不想让你惹上麻烦
I don't want anything from you, ever.
我不想从你这得到任何东西 不想
Go ahead, sign their statement.
去吧 去签他们的声明
I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
I don't need the rest.
其他的我不要了
I don't want this shit in my house!
我不想这些东西在我家里
"Among the children who knew her,
在认识她的孩子中
a ten-year-old named Mike Ardoin
一个十岁的叫迈克·阿多因的孩子
seemed to take Julie's disappearance hardest.
看起来受朱莉失踪的打击最大
I knew Mike to be a shy, artistic boy,
我知道迈克是个害羞文艺的男孩
and he often played with Julie,
他经常和朱莉一起玩
or at least sought out her company.
或者至少渴望她的陪伴
His father ran a small lawn servicing business,
他爸爸有一家小型草坪修理公♥司♥
and when he spoke about Julie,
当他谈起朱莉时
the boy's lip trembled and his eyes flooded.
那孩子的嘴唇颤抖 眼里充满泪水
My attempts at comfort were completely insufficient,
我安慰不了他
but I tried to let him talk about his feelings.
但我试着让他说出他的感受
He started crying.
他开始哭泣
He said he always thought he'd marry Julie
他说他一直在想等他长大
when he grew up."
就和朱莉结婚
"Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
Make it a story of great distances, and starlight."
关于遥远的距离和星光的故事
No. Please.
不 求你了
Please.
求你了
What if the ending isn't really the ending at all?
如果这结局其实不是真正的结局呢
What if Julie did find a life at that convent?
如果朱莉在那个修道院过上了日子呢
Friendship, love.
友谊 爱情
And what if that little boy who loved her so much,
如果那个如此爱她的小男孩
that little boy whose daddy, and later himself,
他的爸爸 之后他自己
took care of the yard at that convent?
去打理了那个修道院的院子呢
What if he recognized her?
如果他认出了她呢
"'If you knew time as well as I do,' said the Hatter,
如果你和我一样熟悉时间 疯帽子说
you wouldn't talk about wasting it.'"
你就不会叫他"宝贵的时间"了
What if he knew her...
如果他比她自己
even if she didn't know herself?
还要了解她
And what if those nuns who cared about her,
如果那些关心她的修女
those women who knew she'd had a hard life...
那些知道她会有艰难一生的女人们
they knew bad people were looking for her?
知道有坏人在找她呢
What if they wanted to protect her?
如果她们想保护她呢
Protect her how?
怎么保护她
The only way they could--
唯一的办法就是
by telling a story.
讲一个故事
And--
然后
And then--
然后
Sorry, Mister.
对不起 先生
The little girl--
那个小女孩
that was her...
那是她的
Oh... my God.
我的上帝
What if there's another story?
如果有另一个故事呢
What if something went unbroken?
如果有些东西没有被破坏呢
All this life, all this loss,
这段生命 这些失去的东西
what if it was really one long story
如果这其实是个在自愈之前
that just kept going and going
一直一直持续的
until it healed itself?
很长的故事呢
Wouldn't that be a story worth telling?
那不是个值得讲的故事吗
Wouldn't that be a story worth hearing?
那不是个值得听的故事吗
Information.
公众信息处
I need a address for Northwest Arkansas.
我要查个阿肯色州西北部的地址
Uh, Mike, uh, Ardoin.
名字叫迈克 阿多因
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表