剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Not like I did.
不会犯我这种错
What do you mean?
什么意思
I ran around on Tom.
我总是背着汤姆去鬼混
I always run around.
我总是到处鬼混
And sometimes,
有时候
in this house, I know that I...
在这房♥子里 我知道我
have the soul of a whore--
骨子里是个婊♥子♥
sometimes I couldn't breathe in this house.
有时候我在这房♥子里无法呼吸
And I didn't even argue with that part of me.
我甚至不会对我这一面感到不爽
Well, what kind of woman hates the only things
哪种女人会讨厌
that ever shown her love?
唯一给自己爱的东西呢
I got a .38 revolver in my purse.
我包里有个点三八手♥枪♥
It's just that last bit of courage--
算是最后的一丝勇气
where does that courage come from?
这勇气从何而来的
I've never really thought of that
我不认为
as courage, Mrs. Purcell.
那算勇气 珀赛尔太太
I have done such terrible things.
我做了很多可怕的事
Oh, good God.
善良的主啊
Oh, God.
主啊
God, forgive me.
主啊 原谅我
The policeman who's looking for Julie,
正在找朱莉的警♥察♥
the black man, I know him a little.
那个黑人 我对他略知一二
You can trust him. He's a good man.
你可以相信他 他是好人
If there's anything that you haven't said or shared,
如果你有话要说
you feel you might need to, I'm just saying
你觉得需要说 我只想告诉你
you can trust Detective Hays, and you should talk to him.
你可以相信海斯警探 你可以告诉他
Should talk to him about...
我该跟他说
what?
什么
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Nothing, I'm just saying I think he's a good man,
没什么 我只是说我觉得他是个好人
and I think you could talk to him.
我觉得你可以跟他谈谈
Yeah.
是啊
Of course. Of course.
当然了 当然了
I open up to you,
我对你敞开心扉
and you're tryin' to work me.
你却想操控我
Spillin' my guts.
我向你倾诉
Who are you takin' this to, huh?
你打算告诉谁
Pretendin' you're listenin'.
假装你在倾听
Get a load of the white trash whore you're tryin' to work
专心听你想操控的白人婊♥子♥说话
to get good with your cop boyfriend!
为了讨好你的警♥察♥男友
I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry.
我没有别的意思 对不起
You got a lot of nerve,
你真够大胆
you know, coming around here, bringing me
到我这来 带着这些
this shit!
垃圾
You pickaninny bitch! You get out of here!
你这黑鬼婊♥子♥ 滚出去
I didn't mean anything--
我没有别的意思
You snooty cunt! You get the fuck out of my house!
臭婊♥子♥ 滚出我家
You get out!
滚出去
Hi there.
你们好
You think when you're finished, you could leave the cans for me?
你们喝完了 能把易拉罐给我吗
Why? How much you get for 'em?
为什么 你能卖♥♥多少钱
Two cents apiece.
两美分一个
We ought to get a part of that.
应该分点钱给我们
I can deliver you a penny next time we meet.
下次见面可以给你一分钱
That's fair, I guess.
我觉得可以
I'm almost done.
我快喝完了
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
We got the drug store surveillance
我们拿到药店遭到抢劫的
going back seven days before the robbery.
七天前的监控录像
Haven't been able to go through it all.
还没能全部看完
Pair of lawyers tryin' to see this?
有律师想看是吗
They subpoenaed us,
他们传唤了
but we're not in any hurry to help 'em out.
但我们不急着帮他们
So far, we haven't shared much, really.
目前我们没有透露太多
How 'bout a lady writer, pretty good-lookin'?
那女作家呢 挺漂亮那位
Share much with her?
给她看了很多吗
Right.
是的
Pretty black gal.
黑人美女
Said her ex-husband was police.
说她前夫是个警♥察♥
I'll leave you to it.
请自便吧
Her prints were on aisles five and seven.
第五和第七过道上有她的指纹
It's been five hours, and you're not through a whole day yet.
已经五个小时了 你还没看完一天的
You gonna watch all this video at once?
你要一次看完所有录像吗
I don't know.
我不知道
'Ninety.
90年
'Ninety I found the video footage.
90年我拿到录像
We...
我们
we learned about Julie Purcell.
我们知道朱莉·珀塞尔
That group of street kids, was that...?
街上那群孩子 是不是...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Was that when I...
是不是我...
Yes.
没错
That's when I lost you at the Wal-Mart.
是我在沃尔玛跟你走散时
'Ninety.
90年
The fuckin' Wal-Mart.
该死的沃尔玛
I don't think I ever did forgive myself,
我觉得我从没原谅过自己
losin' track of you like that,
和你走丢
the way I yelled,
我大喊大叫
and how sad that made you and your brother.
你和你哥哥有多难过
Did we ever find the brown car?
我们有找到那辆棕色的车吗
Whose was it?
是谁的车
I felt...
我觉得
I felt sometimes without knowing it,
我觉得有时候
I felt like maybe I...
我觉得也许我
like I made y'all sick.
我让你们感到恶心
Like I...
好像
Like I poisoned you.
像我毒害了你们
I don't know,
我不知道
may have.
也许是
I may be decidin' I don't want to stay alive without your mother.
也许我决定 离开你们的母亲我也不想活了
Shut up!
闭嘴
You're nothin'! Shut up!
你只是幻觉 闭嘴
I need to tell Roland about O'Brien.
我要跟罗兰谈谈奥布莱恩
Where's Roland?
罗兰在哪
When did we last...?
我们上一次谈话
Talk to Roland?
是什么时候
I'm sorry.
对不起
Looks like a late-model Lincoln or Mercury.
看起来像是新型的林肯或水星
Maybe a Chevy.
也许是雪佛兰
Do they still make Mercury?
他们还生产水星吗
Sedan. Dark color.
深色轿车
Deep gray under the moon.
月光下深灰色
See him again,
再看到他
may mean somebody's watchin' you.
也许是有人在监视你
Have a seat, pal.
坐吧 孩子
I know we a few weeks late here,
我知道我们晚了几个星期
but I want to wish you a happy 18th birthday.
但我还是想祝你十八岁生日快乐
All the fellows pitched in and got you life imprisonment,
所有人都出了力想给你判个终身监禁
and a good possibility of chokin' in the gas chamber,
还有很大可能在毒气室被执行死刑
you fuckin' shit-heeled twerp.
你这个吃屎的废柴
Wait, wait, wait. So, Freddy,
等会 等会 弗莱迪
how polite we talked to you the first time,
第一次找你谈话的时候我们很礼貌
that was all behind the small possibility you might be innocent.
那是因为我们当时觉得你有一丝可能是无辜的
Ah, but now, that small possibility's gone down the toilet.
但现在 那一丝可能也不复存在了
Your prints.
有你的指纹
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
I did not do it, I swear to God.
我对天发誓不是我♥干♥的
In other words, you're sleepin',
换句话说 你睡觉的时候
somebody secretly removes your fingerprints
有人偷偷地把你的指纹
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表