剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
and puts 'em on Will Purcell's bike.
印在了威尔·珀塞尔的自行车上
No, I'm not-- I'm not saying I wasn't ever on it.
不 我不是说我从来没碰过自行车
I took his bike, all right? He was a nerd, okay?
我抢了他的自行车 他就是个书呆子
He was coming around when we were hanging out, and--
我们聚会的时候遇见了他 然后
His sister with him? No.
他妹妹跟他在一起吗 没有
He was looking for her. I don't know, he was bugging us.
他当时在找她 还偷听我们说话
And you what?
然后你干什么了
And I had a feel..
然后我
I feel... I feel terrible about this.
我 我很后悔
I might have shoved him, chased him off.
我推搡他 追着打他
And played around on his bike.
然后骑着他的自行车玩了一会
Where'd he go, you chased him off?
你追他时 他往哪跑了
He ran.
他往
Into the woods.
森林里跑了
We already know all that.
这些我们已经知道了
You haven't mentioned that you were gone for a half hour
你没提到在你跟朋友汇合之前
before your friends saw you again.
你消失了半个小时
Just an observation,
据我观察
I don't think you're well-liked.
你的人缘不太好
What'd you do in the woods, those 30 minutes?
你在森林里那30分钟都干什么了
Look, I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他发生了什么事
I chased him just for a minute, but I was kind of drunk.
我追了他几分钟 但我当时喝醉了
I lost my way real fast.
很快我就迷路了
Like, 'fore I knew it, there was trees all around,
回过神来发现周围全是树
and it took a while to find my way out.
过了好久才走出森林
What about the bike?
你把自行车扔哪了
It was where he dropped it.
在他下车的地方
I fooled around on it, that's all.
我骑着玩了一会 没别的了
I hit a tree, I bent the wheel, and just...
我骑车撞树上把轮子撞弯了 然后
you know, I threw it back in the marsh.
把车子扔到沼泽里了
And you're gonna risk 20 years in prison
你宁可准备在监狱蹲20年
saying the only thing you did
也要坚持说你仅仅
was throw the kid off and take his bike?
把那孩子推倒然后抢了他的自行车吗
Which, by the way, makes you a dirtbag.
就算你只做了这些 你依然是个人♥渣♥
Puttin' you in the legal category screwed.
这一切意味着你完了
Prior to suckin' gas.
然后就准备进毒气室吧
Call him a shit-heeled twerp again.
再喊他一遍吃屎的废柴
You shit-heeled twerp.
你这个吃屎的废柴
Unless you can enlist us in the Save Freddy Burns campaign,
除非你能让我们赢得拯救弗莱迪·伯恩斯大奖
which can only achieve victory
只有一个办法可以获胜
with your complete disclosure of the truth
那就是你把事实真♥相♥
in its entirety.
全盘托出
What?
什么
He's sayin' tell the whole story,
他是说要么讲出事实真♥相♥
or train your ass to be an entrance.
要么好好锻炼下你的菊花
I know brothers inside will tear your guts up,
牢里的老哥能先把你生吞活剥了
fuckin' you stupid.
再把你操到痴呆
God damn.
活见鬼了
Fuck.
操
That prison rape's a real go-to for you lately, huh?
你最近真是经常用到监狱鸡♥奸♥这招啊
Somethin' you want to tell me?
有什么要说的吗
I think he's done.
我觉得差不多了
Oh no, oh no,
不 不 不 不
oh no, oh no, oh no!
不 不 不 不
Never mind.
当我没说
You gonna go with this?
你们准备就这么结案吗
We sayin' it's him?
宣布他就是凶手
What are you thinkin'?
你怎么看
That probably when he's 25,
也许等他25岁的时候
that kid's gonna be in jail.
这孩子应该会进监狱
But not for this.
但这次不是他干的
Detectives, a couple of calls just came in.
探长 刚刚来了几通电♥话♥
Something big's going down at that trash guy's place.
捡破烂的那人家里有大事发生
West Finger.
在西芬格
Men with guns, they said.
民众报告说有人持枪
Keep him here.
把他关在这
Woodard!
伍达德
You was warned off them kids!
警告过你不许靠近孩子们
Woodard!
伍达德
Woodard! Get out here!
伍达德 滚出来
Woodard!
伍达德
We comin' in if you ain't comin' out!
你不出来我们就进去了
What's goin' on here?
怎么回事
Back up!
退后
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表