剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
That's it? You're just gonna go be a typist?
就这样 你就这么去当打字员
Probably a lot less bullshit.
可能不用再听那些鬼话了
Couple years, maybe it all blows over.
等过几年 也许一切都过去了
I can outlast 'em.
我能熬过他们的
What about us?
那我们怎么办
What you talkin' 'bout?
你说什么呢
Grab a beer, go to a game.
我们还可以喝酒 去看比赛
Not like we're not gonna see each other, man.
又不是再也不见面了
Suppose somebody catches us?
要是有人抓到我们怎么办
We're old and confused.
我们只是两个老糊涂蛋
This is where they kept her.
这就是他们关她的地方
This is where she ran away from.
这就是她逃离的地方
Twenty-five years.
二十五年了
And we just--
我们...
All this--
这一切...
All this goddamn time.
这么多年
What the hell have I--
我到底在
What the hell were you doin'?
你又在干什么
Thought it was the right thing.
我以为应该那样做
I had a family.
我有个家庭
Now, that must be nice.
那可真是幸福
I find you burnin' your clothes in the middle of the night.
我半夜发现你在烧衣服
This morning you disappear after a phone call.
今天早上接了电♥话♥后你又消失了
If you've got somebody else,
如果你外面有人
I can take it, just say so.
我能承受住 你说就行了
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
It's the case.
是案子的事
It was only ever the case.
都是案子的事
And it's over now.
现在结束了
What part of the case
案子的哪个部分
made you burn your suit at 3:00 in the morning?
会让你在凌晨三点烧西服
The bad part.
糟糕的那部分
Can I get you a-- a drink?
你要喝点什么吗
I'd prefer a straight answer.
我想要个答案
I know what you'd prefer.
我知道你想要什么
But supposin' that answer would be dangerous to you?
但要是那个答案会给你带来危险呢
I'll take a hard truth over a nice lie any day.
任何时候我都选择残酷现实而不是美好谎言
We never really established this,
我们从没说过这个
'cause when we met...
因为我们相遇时
I told you too much.
我告诉了你太多
And then for a long time, I wasn't really a cop.
之后很长一段时间 我并不是警♥察♥
But there are aspects of my job...
但我工作有些方面
things I've seen, things I know--
我见过的事 知道的事
it's not for sharin'.
并不适合分享
And this...
而这事...
wouldn't do anything but cause harm.
说了只会造成伤害
Maybe it's not for you to decide
也许不该由你来决定
what's harmful or not for me.
什么对我不好
Except I already did.
但我已经决定了
It's something we should decide together.
这件事应该我们俩一起决定
No, we shouldn't.
不 不应该
And that is my whole point.
这才是重点
I might have a problem with that,
我也许不会喜欢这安排
because this morning you said you'd tell me everything.
因为今天早上你说你会告诉我一切
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
And I just realized now...
而且我刚意识到
that I want your approval,
我想得到你的肯定
and sometimes I do the wrong thing because it's what you want.
有时候我会做错事因为那是你的愿望
I'd like to stop that goin' forward.
我不想继续这样了
Are we going forward?
我们还能继续吗
How do we with this big secret between us?
咱俩中间横着这么大一个秘密还怎么过
Maybe that's what we're really talkin' about.
也许这才是我们真正讨论的事情
There's always been this big secret between us.
咱俩之间一直隔着一个巨大的秘密
And it's that you and me...
而且这是你和我
who we are together, this marriage, our children...
我们相恋 结婚 孕育孩子
it's all...
全都...
tied up in a...
与那死去的男孩
dead boy and a missin' girl.
和失踪的女孩息息相关
I'll take that drink now.
我想喝一杯
Bud and a shot of Jack.
百威和一杯杰克丹尼
You got a problem, little man? No. No.
你想找事吗 小矮子 不 不
No, sir. No problem here.
不 先生 完全不想
Then put your fuckin' eyes somewhere else.
那你就把狗眼往别处放
What it is...
只不过...
I'm just a fan of romance.
我是个浪漫之人
May I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
She look like that before you rode her cross country?
在你带她越过整个国家前她就那模样了吗
What the fuck did you say, you little midget?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 臭侏儒
See, I always wondered,
我一直很好奇
all this butt-faced human pieces of garbage
那些猪狗不如的禽兽
out there walkin' the earth--
大摇大摆地活着
who's makin' 'em?
是谁生了那些玩意儿
I mean, what kind of Frankenstein monsters
什么样的怪物
are out there copulatin' to create all these
在外面瞎搞才能生出
hunks-of-shit people in the world?
这么些傻♥逼♥
Then I come in this bar,
然后我来到这间酒吧
here's you two, givin' me the answer
看到了你俩 一下子找到了
I've been lookin' for my whole fuckin' life.
我这辈子一直在寻找的答案
You done buckin', cowboy?
你废话讲完了吗 牛仔
Thank God it was you hit me
谢天谢地打我的是你
instead of that woolly mammoth you're fuckin'.
而不是那头你在操的长毛象
Last night, listening just now...
昨晚听到你说那些的时候
I've wondered: maybe we don't really know each other.
我就在想 或许我们没有真正了解彼此
Because you're right,
因为你说得对
what you said about us and the Purcell kids.
你说的那些关于我们和珀赛尔家的孩子的事
We never really talked about it in that way.
我们从没有那样讨论过
What it meant for us.
讨论这个案子对我们的影响
But it's ten years later.
但已经过去十年了
You write a story,
你写了一个故事
you get past the start...
迈出了第一步
it's important to know how you want it to end.
知道自己想如何收尾很重要
You were pregnant yesterday.
好像你昨天才怀孕
And now Henry's nine and...
而今天亨利已经长大成人
I blink, he'll be out the house.
眨眼间 他就要长大独♥立♥了
If we get there, I don't wanna wonder how it all happened.
如果到了那一步 我不想去想是怎么发生的
I don't think one date night a month
我觉得每个月约一次会
is gonna get us where we need to be.
不能让我们得到自己期许的结局
I'm writing this sequel, you're on Major Crimes...
我在写第二本书 而你在重案组工作
They tanked the case again.
他们又把案子封掉了
Same as '80.
跟80年一样
I oughta quit.
我该辞职了
I've thought you should quit for ten years.
这十年来我一直都觉得你该辞职
Why? "Why?"
为什么 为什么
Why wouldn't I want you to quit?
我为什么不希望你辞职
I don't think you realize this, Wayne,
我觉得你没有发现 韦恩
you could have been good at just about anything.
你本来做什么都行
But what you think you are, it made you stuck.
但你的执念让你裹足不前
I never went to college.
我没上过大学
Or California.
也没去过加州
I listened to my Ma.
我听了我妈的话
I was in the army, and then PD.
先参了军 然后去了警队
Maybe I...
或许我...
got too good at doin' what I was told.
太习惯服从命令
I always think about why you said you joined the army.
我一直在想你说你参军的原因
Didn't have money for school, or no job--
我没钱读书 也没工作
No, you told me...
不 你跟我说
you said you figured that if you died...
你说你想着如果你死了
that your mom would be rich,
就能让你妈过上好日子
because the government would give her $10,000,
因为政♥府♥会给她一万块
and that's why you ended up joining.
所以你才会去参军
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表