剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
and I'll try to find where Roland is,
我会尽力找到罗兰
if he's still around.
如果他还在这的话
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Come on, Pop.
来吧 爸
I'll drive you back.
我送你回去
Yeah, that's right.
对 是这样
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Well, that'd be my preference,
我也希望如此
and you'd have my gratitude.
非常感谢
Thank you, now.
谢谢
We're good with Sallisaw PD.
和萨利索警方说好了
Roland.
罗兰
Major.
长官
Lieutenant West.
韦斯特副队长
Mr. Attorney General.
州检察长先生
Roland, A.G. Kindt
罗兰 A.G. 金特
wanted to reiterate our cause.
想重新翻案
All the evidence at the time
那时所有的证据
pointed to the Purcell girl bein' dead.
都说明珀赛尔家女孩已经死了
And whether or not this was the case,
不管是不是这样
state and county offices remain convinced of the man's guilt.
州和镇办公室都确定那个男人的罪行
The mandate of this unit is to vindicate
这个单位的任务是证明
the original conviction for Will Purcell's murder.
原来认定的威尔·珀塞尔的凶手是有罪的
Understood.
明白
Officer Hays, I know it's been some time
海斯警官 我知道你已经
since you've been involved in an investigative unit.
有一段时间没在调查单位工作过了
Roland had to do considerable campaigning
罗兰为了让你参与进来
to get you to, uh, be a part of this.
做了很多工作
I'm hopin' your involvement does not portend
我希望你的加入不要
to any damage to his reputation.
损害他的名声
And I further hope, Officer,
我更加希望 警官
that you might use this new role
你能借此机会
to redeem an unfortunately stunted career.
职业生涯柳暗花明
I'm committed to fulfillin'
我一定全力完成
the mandates just described to us, sir.
你们刚刚说的任务
Good. This is all brought to conclusion,
很好 这案子结束之后
I could imagine you back at Major Crimes.
我可以想象你重回重案组的样子
Sir.
长官
We're not gonna do any of that shit they just said, right?
我们不会按照他们说的那么做 对吧
Wasn't plannin' on it.
当然
How right that today
今天他的言语
His Word to us promises justice.
带给我们公正
Promises us liberation from the weight
使我们从时间和肉体的束缚中
of time and flesh.
获得自♥由♥
And He tells us today, the reading from Malachi...
他还告诉我们 玛拉基写到
Justice is not ours to deliver.
公正不是我们要传递的东西
Justice is not in our power;
公正不在我们的权力中
it is in His.
在于他
Having said as much,
话虽如此
I would like to ask you all for your help today.
今天我要请求你们的帮助
After services, the police will have set up some tables,
礼拜结束后 警♥察♥会摆一些桌子
and I dearly hope you will assist them.
我非常希望你们去帮助他们
Right hand.
右手
I didn't see no one-eyed brother,
我没看到那个独眼老兄
but I'll tell ya this:
但我可以告诉你
there's some serious ass up in here.
这里面一定有什么事
I gotta get back to church.
我要回♥教♥堂去
Well, don't mind me. I'll just hang back.
不用管我 我就在这等着
Excuse me! Miss?
打扰下 小姐
Thanks for helpin' us with this.
谢谢你的配合
I don't know anybody'd do it without your askin'.
你不开口恐怕没人会理我们
Of course. We'll keep it up through Sunday.
举手之劳 可以一直进行到周日
I noticed you didn't take the Eucharist.
我注意到你没有吃圣餐
I'd need to hit confession first.
我要先忏悔
Would you like to confess now?
你现在想忏悔吗
I reckon I'll let it pile up a little more.
我想我还是再攒攒吧
Can you tell me,
你能不能告诉我
any member of your congregation a black man with a dead eye?
你的圣会有没有一个瞎了一只眼睛的黑人成员
Like a cataract? Offhand, I don't believe so,
类似白内障那样 在座的没有
but we have over a thousand parishioners,
但我们有一千多名教区居民
and I regret to say only a small portion are African-American.
很遗憾 只有一小部分是非裔美国人
Thing of it is, Father,
是这么回事 神父
we're about ninety percent sure whoever took Julie, hurt Will,
我们有九♥成♥把握 掳走朱莉杀了威尔的人
they're one of y'all's.
是你的教民
I find it difficult to believe
我无法相信
that anyone here could do something like that.
这里会有人做出那样的事来
They don't exactly wear signboards, say "Psycho-killer."
坏人不会挂块"疯子杀手"的牌子招摇过市
Be a great help to us, keep an eye out.
请帮助我们 留意一下
Maybe ask around about the man I described.
或许问问有没有人对我说的人有印象
I'll certainly try, and pray to be of use.
一定照办 祈祷能帮上忙
I really would like to hear your confession, Detective.
我真的很希望能听到你的忏悔 警探
I get to feelin' penitent, I'll let you know.
我要是想忏悔 会来找你的
I think faith is one of the most important things there is,
要我说 我觉得信仰是人生中
you ask me.
最重要的事了
Well, that's nice.
你说得很好
Ready? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
I'll see ya next week, Miss Lori.
下周见 罗莉小姐
See you then. All right.
再会 行
Holy Spirit workin' out for you?
现在喜欢圣灵了
God is love, brother... God is love.
上帝即是爱 兄弟 上帝即是爱
Beer man.
钟情啤酒的人
Only when I need my wits about me.
我只在需要灵感的时候喝
I started thinking...
我开始觉得
Will's death--
威尔的死
could it have been an accident?
会不会是个意外
I'm sorry, I shouldn't bring your office home.
对不起 我不该在这时候还谈公事
It's OK. My whole life, I speak, I regret.
没关系 我这辈子总是话一出口就后悔
Never regret on my account.
不用为我感到后悔
How'd you do with California?
你觉得加州怎么样
It was all steers and queers, man.
满街都是基佬
Lotta people...
人多
ideas...
思想多
lotta confusion.
困惑也多
Figure that stops at the state lines?
以为出了那个州就没了
Good bit of that confusion was mine.
其实很大一部分困惑是我自己的
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
I used to be something of a mess.
我以前生活一团糟
That might be the least surprisin' thing I've ever heard.
这恐怕是最不令人意外的秘密了
What about you?
你呢
Your clip-on ties as crazy as you get?
就像你的夹式领带一样寡然无味吗
Oh, God, no.
怎么会
But I'd like to pretend normal with you...
不过我想在你面前尽可能地
for as long as I can.
装得正常一点
So later on, it'll be a surprise.
所以以后也许会有惊喜
How much later on were you thinking?
你想到多以后的事了
I found this spot they played in the woods.
我发现了他们在树林玩耍的地方
They were meetin' somebody--
他们是要见某个人
the kids-- out there.
那些孩子要在那见什么人
Somebody gave 'em toys.
有人给了他们玩具
It's where the boy died.
男孩就是在那死的
The way Will's body was--
威尔的尸体被...
How you were saying the toys--
你是怎么说那些玩具的
It's almost as if there was an element of affection in it,
玩具中好像倾注了他们的喜爱之情
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
People who hurt kids think of themselves
伤害孩子的人会觉得
as having affection for the children,
自己是出于喜爱孩子
even up to the fuckin'-'em- and-murderin'-'em part.
即使他们会强♥奸♥孩子 杀了孩子
You want a do-over?
想重开话题吗
Where do they give those out?
怎么说到这来了
Tell me about your family.
说说你的家人吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表