剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks for breakfast.
多谢请客
Believe this?
这你能信
Think he's tellin' the truth?
他说的是实话吗
I think we need to get the phone records from Lucy's hotel.
我们得拿到露西旅馆的电♥话♥记录
Two years back. Yeah.
两年前的
Think we need to figure out exactly where Tom was when she died.
得弄清楚她死的时候汤姆在哪里
He didn't like Tom for it.
他不认为是汤姆
Well, I also think we oughta see about
我们还得
requisitioning that seven thou.
想办法弄来七千块钱
Keep eyes on this trash.
盯住这个渣滓
Go on. You're gettin' out.
走吧 你被释放了
I wanna see Lieutenant West.
我要见韦斯特副队长
That's not my problem.
不关我事
That was the lieutenant.
是副队长
They just had lunch with our dirtbag.
他刚和那混♥蛋♥吃了午饭
How's that?
什么情况
The uncle or whatever. Dan O'Brien?
那个叔叔什么的 丹·奥布莱恩
Met him some diner.
他们在一个餐馆见了他
Says he has the whole story, wants a payout.
他说自己知道实情 但是给钱才说
Fuck that. Give me an hour in a room with him.
滚蛋 让我和他呆一个小时
And they want us to get phone records.
他们想让我们调电♥话♥记录
Diamond Cactus Motel in Paradise, Nevada.
内华达州天堂市的钻石仙人掌旅馆
Two years back. Lucy's phone records.
两年前露西的通话记录
Yeah, that's good use of our time, huh?
够我们找一阵了
Where's O'Brien now?
奥布莱恩现在在哪
They gave us a plate to run,
他们给了我们个车牌号♥
but sounds like he's still in the wind.
但感觉不好找
You're acting like a child.
你跟个小孩一样
I'm not acting like a child.
我不是小孩了
You don't give a shit about anybody but yourself!
你谁都不关心 只关心自己
OK, forget it! This was a mistake.
算了吧 本来就是个错误
You're smokin' now?
你怎么还抽烟
Seemed like time to stop deprivin' myself.
我得赶紧享福了
You gonna keep goin' on with her...
她拍完节目以后
after she's done filmin'?
你和她还要继续吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Have a hard time seein' you in New York City.
我不认为你在纽约能混得开
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I'm still your daddy, boy.
我是你爹
Additionally, I was once a fair-to-middin' detective.
此外 我是个还算说得过去的警探
I feel bad.
我挺难受
Heather. I mean, she's a...
海瑟 她有点
she's a good woman, ya know?
她人很好
She know about it?
她知道吗
I gotta tell her, huh?
我得告诉她
Are you leavin' her?
你要和她分了
No.
不
You're endin' the other thing.
那你就得和那个人分开
There's something be said for truth just hurtin' her.
实话实说只会伤害她
Causin' pain 'cause you feel guilty.
因为你的内疚才导致痛苦
Is that fair?
这样公平吗
You feelin' better, she feelin' worse?
你舒服了 人家难受
I never did anything like this before, Pop,
我从来没干过这样的事 爸
I want you to know that.
这个你得知道
I didn't plan it. Y'know, she just--
我没有计划什么
She was just-- she was exciting.
她就是很激动
They're excitin', all right.
她们都很激动
And me and Heather, it's not like it used to be.
我和海瑟的关系和以前不一样了
Nothin' stays like it used to be.
没有一成不变的东西
I been lookin' at myself a lot.
我一直在审视自己
And, um, I'm askin' this question for me, so I know.
我自己想问一个问题
What?
什么
Did you find, um...
你没有觉得
that I, uh...
我
Did I teach you to withhold?
我教过你要有所保留吗
I don't understand the question.
我不懂你的问题
I didn't intend that.
我没有那个意思
I didn't realize it was happening.
我当时没意识到发生了什么
I got those addresses you wanted...
我拿到了你想要的地址
the names.
那些名字
What are you plannin'?
你在计划什么
Before you ever knew me, I...
在你出生之前 我...
I wasn't scared much.
我不曾害怕过
I wasn't a fearful man.
我是个无畏的人
I did things some people even called brave.
我做了很多人们觉得很勇敢的事
Y'all made a coward of me.
你们让我变得懦弱
I been terrified since the day you were born.
从你出生的那天起我就变得很害怕
Maybe you know what I mean.
也许你能理解我的意思
Can't shrink from it. Can't be stingy, son.
别逃避 大胆一点 孩子
People you love--
别对你爱的人
can't hold it back, see?
犹豫不决 明白吗
Can't hold back anything.
什么事都不要有所保留
I gotta make a phone call, Pop.
我得去打电♥话♥了 老爸
Due to the shocking and horrific events three days ago,
由于三天前发生的骇人听闻的恐怖事件
our offices have reached a conclusion
警方针对威尔和朱莉·珀塞尔的案子
in the case of Will and Julie Purcell.
得出了结论
New evidence suggests that Brett Woodard murdered both children.
新证据表明布雷特·伍达德谋杀了两个孩子
Now, we will pursue a conviction in absentia,
我们将基于他所犯下的残酷罪行
due to the terrible nature of his crimes,
进行缺席审判
and it is our hope
我们希望
that the community will begin to heal
这个社区能从这些耸人听闻的
from these events which have shaken us all.
事件中逐渐恢复
Have they found the girl's remains?
找到女孩的遗体了吗
We have evidence,
我们已有证据
but I don't wish to say more under the present circumstances.
但在目前的情况下 我不便透露
Was Woodard under investigation?
伍达德当时有在接受调查吗
He was very much a person of interest. We were lookin' at him.
他是重要嫌犯 我们已经在调查他了
Were you close to an arrest, is that why he snapped?
你们是不是就要抓捕了 所以他才发狂了
I believe it's very likely that the pressure, maybe the guilt,
我想很可能是外界的压力或是罪恶感
drove him to explode before he could be brought to trial.
在他被送上法庭前就让他走上了自杀的道路
But make no mistake-- that was an act of suicide
但别误会 那是起自杀事件
where he wanted to take as many with him as he could.
他只是想让更多的人陪着他一起死
Brett Woodard was interrogated early on, correct?
布雷特·伍达德早先被审问过 对吗
Why wasn't he held during the time of questioning?
他为什么没有在审问期间被拘留
A lack of evidence.
缺乏证据
We are bound by our common law,
我们受法律约束
which preserve the rights of all men, even those
法律保护所有人的权利 甚至包括那些
as malignant and as vicious as Mr. Woodard.
像伍达德先生一样罪恶的人
Mrs. Purcell. Do you have a statement at this time?
珀塞尔夫人 你想说些什么吗
Leave me the fuck alone is my statement.
我想说的就是别他妈来烦我
Do you feel justice has been done? Justice?!
你觉得正义得到了伸张吗 正义
The fuck are you talking about? What's that even mean, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 你这是在干什么
Here? Now? Mrs. Purcell
在这种地方 现在采访我 珀塞尔夫人
Just leave her alone. This is harassment.
别烦她了 你这是骚扰
It's my job. I'm just trying to get the story right.
这是我的工作 我只是想如实报道
If I don't, someone else'll get it wrong.
如果我不这样做 人们也许会不知道真♥相♥
That is no excuse.
别找理由
The fuck do you want, teacher?
那你又想干什么 老师
I just want to apologize for how we left things--
我只想道歉 我们上次见面...
Don't apologize to me. Ever. For anything.
别向我道歉 永远 不管为了什么
You two bitches, you two talk to each other.
你们两个婊♥子♥ 你们俩聊吧
Make up a story on your own.
你们自己编个故事
Be ironic, that shitbird clears Tom.
讽刺的是 那个混♥蛋♥洗清了汤姆的嫌疑
It's somethin', isn't it?
这不是件小事 是吧
How quick this town died.
这个小镇这么快就死去了
Didn't die. Got murdered.
不是死去 而是被人谋杀了
We oughta look at who else
我们应该查查还有谁有可能
mighta planted the backpack and shirt.
栽赃设计了背包和上衣
Coulda been anybody.
可能是任何人
But I wouldn't clear Tom just yet. The man had secrets.
但我不会就这么排除汤姆的 他有秘密
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表