剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, fuck you, man!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
I'm fine...
我一个人在这里
alone out here.
好的很
No woman. No kids.
没有女人 没有孩子
And no old friends.
也没有老朋友
So that means I get to drink exactly as much as I want to!
所以我想喝多少就喝多少
You don't judge me, motherfucker!
你没资格说我 你个混♥蛋♥
I know you.
我了解你
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
What I did.
我做了什么
You talkin' 'bout my drinkin'?
你敢跟我提喝酒
I'd whip your ass if it wouldn't kill ya.
如果喝酒没喝死你 我就会好好收拾你一顿
And you still ain't apologized,
而你还是没道歉
Roland.
罗兰
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, but I just can't remember.
我很抱歉 但是我不记得
I don't-- I...
我不...
I, uh, I can't--
我不能
Can't remember my life, man.
记不得我的人生
I can't remember my wife...
记不得我老婆
I-I don't know.
我也不知道
If you tell me I...
如果你说
I did something wrong, well, OK. I'm sorry.
我做错了事 那我很抱歉
It's all right.
没事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I-I got this, uh...
我在整理
this file I'm workin' on,
一份文件
and, uh, I read it every mornin'.
每天早上都要读一遍
And, uh--
然后
But I'm missin' so much.
还是有很多遗漏
But you remember some stuff.
但是你还记得一些事
I mean...
我的意思是
you know me, right?
你记得我 对吗
Nah, it's... other things.
不 我是指其他事
Hey, look.
听着
You need help killin' time,
你如果需要打发时间
I'm your man.
尽管来找我
I come up with ways to kill time
我知道许多别人根本没想过的
ain't nobody ever thought of.
打发时间的方法
You wanna drink? Talk?
想喝酒 聊天
Watch a ball game?
看球赛
I'm right here.
尽管来找我
But I don't want to dip so much as a toe back in that shit.
但是我一点都不想再粘上那堆破事
She still be out there.
她还活着
Ohh, don't give me that.
别跟我来这一套
Half the cases you ever worked never closed.
你经手的案子有一半都没结案
You quit the job.
你辞了职
I was there.
我可是看到的
There were other considerations at the time.
当时还有其他考量
I just, uh...
我
between me and Ame.
我和艾米之间的事
And before I'm a...
在我变成一个
droolin' fuckin' squash plant,
连口水都控制不住的植物人之前
and with whatever brains I got left,
不管我还记得多少
I'm gonna finish this.
我要了结此事
No.
不行
Yes.
行
No.
不行
Oh, yes.
行
No, man.
不行
Come on.
别这样
Stir some shit up with me.
跟我一起搅和
How is it your son don't have you locked up?
你儿子怎么还没把你关起来
He don't know how fucked up I am.
他还不知道我有多糟
Well, I got bad news.
我有个坏消息
Your condition's worse than you think.
你的情况比你想得还要糟
You imagine two old motherfuckers like us
你觉得我们这两个老东西
doin' anything other than pissin' our pants?
除了尿裤子还能干点什么
Come on.
别傻了
This is some sad... senile shit.
这都是陈年旧事了
Seventy-year-old black man...
70岁黑人老头
goin' batshit crazy, runnin' around
发了疯一样 拿着警徽和枪
with a badge and gun.
四处调查
You shouldn't miss that.
你不该错过的
Well, I could use a laugh.
我到是可以乐一乐
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表