剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Phone number and address.
电♥话♥号♥码和地址
What for? Been gone since May.
为什么 他五月份就走了
Just have to check out anything we can.
需要尽可能核实所有线索
Sometimes, there's tension between the parents, or...
有时 家长间关系比较紧张
fightin' and whatnot,
吵架之类的
kids'll make like to run away.
孩子们很可能会离家出走
They didn't run away, god damn it.
他们没有离家出走 该死的
Why don't you go find that "Trash Man" bastard
你们为什么不去找那个混♥蛋♥拾荒人
and ask him some questions.
问他问题
Did you talk to Ronnie Ball? We did.
你们跟罗尼·鲍尔谈过吗 是的
Hadn't seen Will since school.
放学后就没见过威尔
Parents said he'd been home since 3:00.
家长说他三点以后一直在家
But they didn't run off.
他们没有离家出走
Everybody went home to wait for daylight.
所有人都回家等天亮
I didn't go to sleep that first night.
头天晚上我没睡
I stayed out, trying to find a trail.
一直待在外面 想找到踪迹
I was a tracker, you see.
我以前是侦察兵
I should stop.
我该暂停下
Do I need to stop?
需要我暂停吗
No, uh, we're OK.
不用 没事
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Please continue, Mr. Hays.
请继续 海斯先生
Had maybe 15 guys out that first night.
头一晚大约有15个人外出搜寻
They went home after a few hours.
找了几小时后就回家了
Day would give us better odds.
白天更有机会找到他们
Get the news to help.
让新闻也帮我们一把
Two children are missing
两名儿童
from a West Finger neighborhood.
在西芬格社区失踪
Will and Julie Purcell were last seen
威尔和朱莉·珀塞尔已知的
riding their bicycles west on Turpin Road,
最后活动为在特平路上骑自行车
not far from Devil's Den State Park,
靠近魔鬼穴州公园
around 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon.
大约在失踪当日下午四时
Police are calling on volunteers to aid in the search
警方呼吁志愿者参与搜救活动
and are asking all residents to keep an eye out
并告诫所有居民提高警惕
and report anything unusual they might have noticed
上报任何不寻常的现象
or believe might be relevant to the case.
或可能与此案相关的线索
The brother and sister are 12 and 10,
失踪兄妹的年龄分别为12岁和10岁
and attend the West Finger school system.
就读于西芬格公立学校
"Tell me a story.
"给我讲个故事吧
In this century, and moment, of mania.
在这世纪 于此刻的狂热之中
Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
Make it a story of great distances, and starlight.
将它编成一首星河耿耿 银汉迢迢的歌♥
The name of the story will be Time,
故事的名字叫做时光
but you must not pronounce its name.
但你切不可说出故事的名字
Tell me a story of deep delight."
给我讲个埋藏深深喜悦的故事"
What do you think Warren means by that?
你们觉得沃伦想表达什么
Why mustn't you say the name of the story?
为什么不能说出故事的名字
Anybody?
有人知道吗
Riley?
莱利
I teach English, eighth through twelfth grade.
我教8年级到12年级的英语
Will's a student of mine, too.
威尔也是我的学生
Do you got a boy in your class right now,
你班里现在有没有一个
a senior, named Freddy Burns?
叫弗莱迪·伯恩斯的初四学生
Yes. He's here today.
有 他今天来了
We'd like to speak with him.
我们想和他谈谈
Ok.
好的
What are you studying?
你们在学什么
The quote.
那句话
Uh, it's a poem we're discussing.
我们在学习一首诗歌♥
What?
怎么
"What?"
"怎么"
We were just hanging out, ya know?
我们就是一起玩
Go down to the ranger tower, mess around.
去侦察塔那边胡闹
What time was that?
什么时间
Um, maybe 4:30, 4:45 we got there, I think.
大概四点半或四点三刻
And that was you...
有你
Ryan Peters, and this Lampanella boy?
瑞恩·彼得斯 和这个兰佩尼拉
Anybody drinkin'?
有人喝酒吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
See on the news this mornin'...
看今早新闻了吗
about those missing kids?
关于失踪儿童的
These two. You recognize 'em?
你认识这俩小孩吗
Yeah, I seen 'em around.
我见过他们
I think we saw 'em.
我们应该看见过他们
You saw 'em.
你看见过他们
Ridin' their bikes.
骑着单车
Yesterday. We passed 'em when we were drivin'.
就在昨天 我们在开车路上遇到过他们
What time was that?
什么时候
Maybe 4:15? Before we got to the park.
四点一刻左右 我们到公园前
You saw 'em riding their bikes in the neighborhood?
你看到他们在家附近骑单车
Yes, sir.
是的
Just the once? You didn't see 'em again?
仅此一次 之后再没见过了
No, sir. And they weren't out at the tower?
没有了 他们没在塔附近玩耍吗
No. No, sir.
没有 警官
What time y'all leave the park?
你们什么时候离开的公园
It was about 9:00, I think. A little after.
差不多九点 可能还要晚一点
Let me ask you.
我问下你
What's up with this?
这是什么
I-I mean, it's--
这...
it's just a band.
只是个乐队
Black Sabbath, huh?
叫黑色安息日的乐队
What's a Black Sabbath?
黑色安息日是什么
It's a satanic mass.
一种黑弥撒
Is that true? It's satanic?
是这样吗 撒旦崇拜
I think it's just their name.
他们就是取了这个名字而已
You see either of these children yesterday?
你昨天有看到过这两个小孩吗
What?
怎么
Yeah. Yea--
有
I mean, yes, sir. I--
看到过 警官
They were-- They were out playin' in-- in the park.
他们当时在公园里玩
You saw 'em in the park?
你在公园里看到他们了
Were they up at the tower when y'all hangin' out?
你们玩的时候他们有在那座塔附近吗
No. I--
没
I mean, I-I don't think so.
我是说 我觉得没有
But you don't know.
但你说不准
I don't know all the kids that were playin' out there, ya know?
我又不认识所有在那里玩的小孩
There were other kids out there?
当时还有其他小孩在那
Yeah. They weren't with us, um--
是的 不过我们没玩在一起
There were a couple kids playin' with firecrackers
有几个小孩在玩鞭炮
and younger kids just runnin' around.
年纪小点的就在周围乱跑
We didn't talk to 'em.
我们没跟他们说话
You know any of their names?
那你知道他们的名字吗
No.
不知道
Anything you can tell me about Will?
你能跟我们说说威尔的情况吗
His friends? Family?
他的家人朋友之类的
Any sense you might've had?
还有你对他的看法
He's a good student.
他是个好学生
Quiet, polite in homeroom.
在教室的时候安静有礼
He's very advanced in English.
英文成绩很拔尖
As far as home, I don't really know.
不过我不太了解他的家庭状况
I don't know either of his parents.
我对他的父母一无所知
But he's a nice boy.
但他真的很听话
He has a sensitivity.
他有点敏感
You always worry a bit about the sensitive ones.
作为老师总会比较担心那些敏感的学生
There's a few of the older boys here,
而且学校里有那么几个高年级男生
you know, they make it hard on the others.
总会找其他学生的麻烦
But I never saw Will getting any trouble.
但我从没见威尔惹过麻烦
I just...
我只是...
Well, I don't think he got noticed much.
没有太多人注意他
How long you been teachin'?
您任教多长时间了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表