剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Do--
什么...
What the fuck's the right answer to that?
这是什么鬼问题
You think I--
你是觉得我...
Listen, I got two kids, OK?
我也有俩孩子 好吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
She didn't tell me.
她没有告诉我
And I haven't gone lookin'.
我也没有去找过
If I'd never left...
我要是当时没有离开
I think it'd have been fine.
就不会是这样了
But to go, and come back--
可是离开后再回来
I just couldn't put myself back in that old story, that's all.
一切都回不去了 就是这样
And I couldn't leave it, either. Ya know?
可我也没法放下 你懂吗
You ever been someplace you couldn't leave,
你有置身于这样的处境过吗
and you couldn't stay...
难以割舍却也难以留恋
both at the same time?
被困在其中
Do you remember the place?
还记得这地方吗
I remember.
我记得
I can tell you all that none of us will rest
我可以告诉你们 我们会不眠不休
until we achieve justice in the matter.
直到正义得以伸张
Our detectives are hard at work,
我们的警探们正全力以赴
and this is priority one for law enforcement
而这起案件现在是华盛顿县
in Washington County and Northwest Arkansas.
与阿肯色州西北的执法部门的头号♥大事
Now, it's temporary, but we're gonna have to have a curfew
我们得实行一段时间的宵禁
for a little while.
只是临时的
It's important that we keep an eye on our kids right now,
大家现在都得多留意你们的孩子
and we want to make sure you know where they are at all times,
要能随时确定他们的位置
and that they're indoors by 8:00.
并且在8点前回家
Now, we can't really say too much about the investigation,
此刻关于调查我们无法透露更多细节
but I'm here to answer any questions I can.
但我会尽可能地回答一切问题
Well, I don't let mine go near Devil's Den.
我可不会让我的孩子去魔鬼穴国家公园那边
Everybody knows you got something happenin' in it.
所有人都知道那边不太平
Bums, junkies.
流浪汉 瘾君子
Queers meet up out there.
同性恋都聚集在那边
You have a question, sir?
您有问题要问吗 先生
I wanna know what y'all are doing to break up that stuff.
我想知道你们要如何解决这些问题
Clean up that park!
清理那座公园
What about these junkies?
那些瘾君子呢
You got heroin in Arkansas now.
现在阿肯色州都有海♥洛♥因♥了
Right now our focus is tryin' to find this little girl
目前我们主要着力于找到这个小女孩
and bring her home.
并带她回家
We're considering every possibility.
我们在考虑所有的可能性
And what about that fella,
那个人呢
always digging through everybody's trash.
总是翻大家垃圾的那个人
Mr. Kindt, can you tell us
金特先生 你能告诉我们
if they think the girl is still alive?
警方认为女孩还活着吗
It's our hope that she's alive, yes.
我们希望她还活着 对
But again, I really can't discuss any of the details
但是再次重申 我真的不能讨论
of the investigation.
调查的细节
Now, our detectives have a pair of Xeroxes to pass out.
现在我们的警探有两张复印件要发放
One is a picture of Julie Purcell.
一张是朱莉·珀塞尔的照片
The other is the kind of backpack that the boy, Will, had.
另一张是男孩威尔的那种背包
It's red and has his name on it.
红色的 上面有他的名字
Now, if anyone has any information of potential interest,
如果任何人有任何可能有关的信息
no matter how far afield, share it with us.
不管有多不沾边 都告诉我们
And trust that we will not let this terrible,
并且信任我们不会让这恶劣
cowardly act go unpunished.
懦弱的行径逍遥法外
Your old boss got real vocal around then.
你以前的老板那时候风头正旺
Gerald Kindt had an election comin' up the next year.
当时杰拉德·金特要参加下一年的选举
I know. I guess that works to some point in your petition.
我知道 我猜这一点对你的诉状起了些作用
It's worth notin', I think, his motivations.
我认为他的动机无关紧要
Well...
好吧
now he's fuckin' State Attorney General.
现在他是州检察长了
But we didn't work for him. He was your boss.
但我们不是他的手下 他是你的上司
Oh, not for a good while now.
已经很长时间不是了
The broken neck is clear.
脖子断了很明确
But the way the arms were folded--
但手臂合拢的样子
I know. And the other thing.
我知道 还有一点
The hell are those dolls for?
那些娃娃是干什么用的
Correct. Look familiar, some way.
没错 感觉有些眼熟
Like the kind of thing at country fairs.
像是集市上的东西
What do you get from that crowd in there?
里面那群人你怎么看
They're worried.
他们很担心
Could be thinkin' it coulda been a neighbor.
也许在想这事可能是某个邻居干得
Had 'em sign in. Saw some shifty eyes in there, but...
让他们签到了 有些人左顾右盼 不过
may be my redneck radar.
也许只是我的乡巴佬雷达
I don't know.
我也说不好
Excuse me.
失陪一下
You found him, didn't you?
是你找到的他 对吗
You look like you haven't slept in a couple days.
你看起来像几天没睡过觉了
Work to do.
有很多要忙的
How's it at school?
学校情况如何
Sad.
悲伤
People are scared.
大家都吓坏了
Been askin' about this.
我们在打听这个
We haven't gotten anything.
还没有收获
I don't know, you knowin' the kids and such.
我也不知道 你了解孩子什么的
You ever seen anything like this?
你见过这样的东西吗
Seen a kid with a doll like this?
见过孩子玩这种娃娃吗
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我也不确定
Looks like something you'd find in a craft store or something.
像是在工艺品店之类的地方卖♥♥的东西
I-- I haven't seen any of the kids with them.
我没见过哪个孩子玩这种娃娃
Can I keep this?
照片我能留着吗
Sure.
当然
I'll ask around with the kids,
我去问问孩子们
maybe check with the other teachers.
也许再问问其他老师
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Amelia.
艾米莉亚
OK, I gotta go. All right.
好了 我得走了 好的
Be safe.
保重
Now, this family--
这家人
haven't we spent enough with this?
我们花得时间还不够吗
It's helpin' me.
对我有帮助
Bringin' things back.
勾起回忆
How's that?
是吗
Your mother.
你妈妈
I, uh...
我
I have trouble seein' her sometimes.
我有时想象不出她
Or, uh... I know who she is,
或是 我知道她是谁
but the parts of our lives, pieces--
但我们生活的零碎片段
I can't picture 'em.
我想象不出来
You think Mom wants you to keep doin' this?
你觉得妈妈会想要你这样继续下去吗
It's bringin' things back. Goin' over the case.
能勾起回忆 回顾案件
I'm rememberin' things.
我能记起事情了
My life. Your sister.
我的人生 你的姐姐
You know when the last time I saw Rebecca?
你知道我最后一次见丽贝卡是什么时候吗
Mom's funeral?
妈妈的葬礼
I think you talked on the phone a few months back.
几个月前你们应该通过电♥话♥
You sure you wanna keep talkin' to the TV people?
你确定你想继续接受电视台的采访吗
That woman, the director--
那个女人 导演
I wanna know what she's after.
我想知道她的目的是什么
What they might know now.
他们现在可能知道的信息
She said she'd, show me somethin' next time.
她说她下次会给我看一些东西
She's baitin' ya, Dad.
她在诱导你 爸爸
Do you think she cares at all about you or who did it?
你觉得她在乎你或凶手吗
She just wants people to watch her shitty show.
她只是想让人们看她的破节目
And I think...
而且我觉得
Mom would want you to move on.
妈妈会希望你能放下过去
Enjoy the family you have around you.
享受你的家庭
Well...
好吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表