剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
and are no longer,
共处的过去
or even those rooms you will never enter together.
还有那些你再也不能和他们共度的未来
The negation is deeper.
这种否定是更深层次的
It is the knowledge that in every room you enter
是意识到你余生经历的
for the rest of your life,
所有事情
they should be there, and are not.
他们都应该和你一起 但他们并没有
And your memories of them become totems to that absence.
你对他们的记忆将会变成他们缺席的标记
A lost child...
失踪的孩子
is a story that's never allowed to end."
就是一个永远写不完的故事"
Mrs. Hays will answer a few questions,
海斯太太会回答几个问题
and afterward she'll be signing copies right here.
然后她会在这进行签售
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, are there any questions?
还有什么问题吗
They sayin'...
他们说
the girl alive now?
那个女孩现在还活着吗
There were fingerprints found recently, yes.
最近的确找到了指纹
I'm writing about the new investigation now.
我已经着手开始写有关最新调查的书了
You got any idea where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
Do they?
他们知道吗
Uh, no. Nobody does.
不 没人知道
Are you And what about your book?
你 那你的书呢
You got any theory here?
你这里写了什么推论吗
You got some idea 'bout where she's at?
你知道她在哪里吗
Well, this--
这个
I wrote it when she was believed dead.
我是在她推定死亡时写下这本书的
So you don't know nothin'.
所以你什么都不知道
You just...
你就是
you just makin' your money...
你就是榨取他们的痛苦
and milkin' they pain.
赚你的钱
Sir, the author has never claimed--
先生 作者从来没说过...
Shame on you, woman!
你真可悲 女人
Dolls.
娃娃
The hell?
这是什么
Julie?
朱莉
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表