剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I think we both...
我觉得我们都
we want somethin', we get real single-minded.
我们都有自己的目标 都不达目的不罢休
This new thing... that's not why you write.
这个新情况 不是你写作的原因
It's all the work I've done, I don't want to see it wasted--
我为此付出了这么多 我不想半途而废
But it's not you.
但这不是你
You wanna write your real book, write it.
你想写书 好好去写
It'll be great.
会很棒的
I probably won't read it, but it'll be beautiful.
我可能不会去看 但书一定会写得很好
And I think that...
我觉得
I think maybe I should quit.
我觉得或许我该辞职了
You should too.
你也应该如此
I walk away, you walk away.
我们都辞职
And...
然后
let's put this thing down.
让我们放下这件事
It's not ours.
这本就和我们无关
And like you said, we're past the beginning.
就像你说的 我们已经迈出了第一步
You could really quit?
你真能辞职吗
We'll both, together.
我们一起
You go and write the books you want to write, and...
你去写你想写的书
I'm gonna--
而我...
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道我要做什么
But the smartest person I know
但是我认识的最聪明的人
told me I'd be good at almost anything.
告诉我我什么都能做得好
Get outta here.
走开
We're-- -
我们
Come here, buddy.
过来 伙计
Old gal I knew still works at the DMV
我有个老朋友还在车管所工作
helped us out with an address.
帮我们弄到了地址
Junius Watts.
琼尼厄斯· 瓦茨的
Might be less crazy than I thought.
或许没有我想的那么疯
Don't get carried away.
别得意忘形
I been waitin' on you all.
我一直在等你们
Since the night you saw my car.
自从那晚你们看到我的车
Probably shouldn't'a drove off, but...
也许不该开车逃走的 但是...
you had that baseball bat.
你拿着棒球棒
Y'all here to kill me?
你们是来杀我的吗
Walk back in the house.
回屋里去
This is you.
这是你的工位
Usually if PD or state want a statement,
一般如果警局或州政♥府♥想要发表声明
they'll just drop it by.
他们会送过来
If we get an information request,
如果我们收到信息申请
then we'll just connect it to you.
我们会转接给你
You all set, hon?
都明白了吗 亲爱的
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
是的 女士 谢谢你
I worked with Mr. Hoyt on his first chicken farm.
我在霍伊特先生的第一个养鸡场工作过
Been there since he started.
从一开始就在他那里工作
Lost the eye in a line accident, one of the hooks.
在生产线事故中失去了这只眼睛 一个钩子
That ain't the part of your history we're interested in.
我们关心的不是你这部分过去
I was sayin'.
我接着说
After he expands,
公♥司♥扩张后
he moves me to his place,
他把我调去他家
I started managin' his household for him.
我开始为他管理家务
Him and Miss Ellen, they had Isabel.
他和艾伦小姐 有个孩子伊莎贝尔
Miss Ellen got sick.
艾伦小姐病逝了
I helped him raise his daughter.
我帮助他把女儿养大
Isabel. She was a delight.
伊莎贝尔 她真讨人喜欢
She go to university and meets a young man,
她去上大学 遇到个年轻男人
and they have a little baby girl. Mary.
他们生了个小女儿 玛丽
They was happy. Mr. Hoyt, he happy.
他们很幸福 霍伊特先生也幸福
Then there was the-- the accident.
然后就发生了...那个事故
Her husband and her daughter skidded off a mountain
她丈夫和女儿在去布尔肖尔斯
on their way to meet her at Bull Shoals.
见她的路上从山上滑落
She gets very, very sad.
她非常非常伤心
Worse than sad.
比伤心更糟
Won't talk, won't leave the house.
不肯说话 不肯出门
Has to take medicine. Lithium.
不得不吃药 锂剂
This little girl I helped raise was so sad she can't talk.
我帮助养大的这个小女孩伤心到不能说话
Mr. Hoyt, he can't stand seein' her this way.
霍伊特先生 他不能忍♥受看她这样
So he starts travelin' again.
所以他再次开始旅行
Then one night... she snuck off from me.
然后一天晚上 她从我眼皮下溜出去了
Took her car and smashed it all up.
开着她的车撞了个稀烂
This patrolman, Harris James,
那个巡警 哈里斯·詹姆斯
he help us keep it quiet.
帮我们把事情压下来了
Then for the first time in almost three years,
然后将近三年来头一回
somethin' stirs her.
她的心弦被牵动了
Employee picnic, '79.
79年的员工野餐
She sees this family there with this little girl,
她看到一家人带着一个小女孩
and she runs out and tries to grab her. Mary!
然后她跑出去试图抓走她 玛丽
Miss Isabel,
伊莎贝尔小姐
she keep talkin' about that girl she saw.
不停地说她看到的那个女孩
Sayin' she's just like Mary.
说她和玛丽一模一样
Says she wanna see her again.
说她想再见见她
So I take the mother Lucy aside,
于是我把女孩的妈妈露西叫到一旁
back when she worked on the line,
那时候她在生产线工作
and I talked to her about maybe lettin' Miss Isabel
我试图说服她允许伊莎贝尔小姐
play with her daughter a bit.
和她的女儿一起玩
She was good with that?
她同意了吗
Well, she say OK, but she want money.
她说可以 但她要收钱
And she wanted the little girl's brother along,
而且她要小女孩的哥哥一起去
keep an eye on her.
以防万一
And that was OK.
那没问题
Well, for a little while we meet 'em,
我们和他们持续见面了一段时间
a little spot in the woods,
在森林里的一块地方
and we just played.
我们只是一块玩
And Miss Isabel, she get back to bein' her old self.
然后伊莎贝尔小姐 她又变回以前的自己了
Except what?
但是呢
Well, we had an idea.
我们有了一个想法
Miss Isabel want to adopt the girl.
伊莎贝尔小姐想收养那个女孩
She have a better life, we thought, and...
她会有更好的生活 我们是这么想的...
well, the father, we'd just have to figure somethin' out.
我们得想个办法说服女孩的爸爸
But...
但是...
Miss Isabel, she--
伊莎贝尔小姐
she confused.
她糊涂了
She'd stopped takin' her medicine, I-I didn't know.
她把药停了 我当时不知道
She'd been callin' the girl "Mary" since we arrive.
从我们到那起她就一直管那女孩叫玛丽
I heard it. I oughta knowed somethin' was too wrong.
我听到了 我应当意识到不对劲的
Hell, we's playin' hide-and-seek,
见鬼 我们当时在玩捉迷藏
and Will was off lookin' for us. Will!
威尔跑出来找我们 威尔
Julie!
朱莉
I guess Miss Isabel had other plans.
我想伊莎贝尔小姐应该有别的计划
We have to go home.
我们得回家了
No. Mary--
不 玛丽
I told the girl her brother OK.
我告诉女孩他哥哥没事
He just bump his head, that's all,
就是碰了一下头而已
and he'd wake up soon.
一会就醒会过来了
But she said we can't leave him there.
但她说我们不能把他留在那
And she can't calm down.
而且她很激动
So I brought him up to the cave.
所以我就把他放在了洞里
It was just-- just a bad accident.
只是 只是个不幸的意外罢了
Mr. Hoyt, he don't know none of this,
霍伊特先生根本不知道这件事
'cause he on safari.
他出去打猎了
So I call the man Harris James,
然后我联♥系♥了哈里斯·詹姆斯
he help us out before.
他以前帮过我们
When that Woodard man went crazy,
伍达德发疯那次
Harris brought that boy's backpack up to his place,
哈里斯把男孩的书包和女孩的衣服
and the girl's shirt.
放在了伍达德家里
What about the mother...
母亲那边怎么处理的
Lucy?
露西
Harris talked to her.
哈里斯找到她
Explained things, the accident.
解释了那起意外
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表