剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I know what he did.
我知道他做了什么
Who? The man on TV acting like my father!
谁 电视上装作是我爸爸的那个男人
Something you wanna tell us, Mr. Purcell?
你有什么要告诉我们的吗 珀塞尔先生
Did you give her to somebody, Tom?
你有把她送给别人吗 汤姆
What? Was she trying to get away from you?
什么 她是不是试图从你身边逃离
After everything you know,
你们知道那么多事
you think I could do something like that?
怎么会觉得我会做出那种事
You ain't the only ones looking for Julie.
不是只有你们在找朱莉
There are people trying to make sure
有人在设法确保
that none of your questions can ever be answered.
你们的问题找不到答案
Harris James. He was one of the officers
哈里斯·詹姆斯 他是处理
who processed the Woodard scene.
伍达德案现场的警官之一
He disappeared during the 1990 investigation.
在1990年的调查中 他失踪了
Chief security officer.
首席安全官
You took the job May '81? That's right.
你是81年五月开始工作的 是的
We're backtracking the Purcell case.
我们在回溯珀塞尔案件
Got it down you were the one who spotted the bag.
查到你是发现背包的人
What about your book?
你的书呢
You got some idea where she's at.
你知道她在哪里吗
You just makin' your money and milkin' they pain.
你就是榨取他们的痛苦赚你的钱
Where's my daughter? I don't know!
我女儿在哪 我不知道
That's all I was gonna give the cops. A name.
这就是我要告诉警♥察♥的 一个名字
Julie?
朱莉
Here we are.
到了
First day of school all over again.
又是开学第一天
I don't want you to go.
我不想你去
I don't wanna go.
我也不想去
But I'm doin' it anyway.
但是我必须这么做
What I'm gonna do without you?
没有你我该怎么办
You're a tough guy. You'll be fine.
你很坚强 你能撑住
You don't know that.
胡说
Dad, come on. Let's get me moved in.
爸爸 别这样 我该进去了
You'll feel better once you're liftin' something heavy.
等你找点事做就好多了
Boy, you got my number.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
Since I was two.
2岁开始我就知道了
Why didn't you call?
你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
I left you messages.
我给你留言了
Wayne, there was a man at my reading, and he--
韦恩 我的读书会上有个人 他
Where are the kids? In their rooms.
孩子们呢 在房♥间里
Henry's on Nintendo.
亨利在玩游戏
But there was this man at my reading.
我的读书会上有个人
He was a black man with one eye.
只有一只眼睛的黑人
You saw a man with one eye?
你见到了一个只有一只眼睛的人
He was aggressive and-- and rude, and...
他很有攻击性 很粗鲁
and he was asking if I knew where Julie was now.
他问我知不知道朱莉在哪
Wayne, I think he was the guy from back in '80.
韦恩 我觉得他是80年那个人
The one y'all were looking for. The one who bought the dolls.
你们找的那个人 买♥♥了那些娃娃的那个人
You didn't get a name? Any other way to find him?
你问他名字了吗 有没有办法能找到他
No...
没有
but he's out there, and he's looking for her.
但他确实存在 也在找她
I think he's the reason that she ran away.
我认为她是因为他才跑掉的
Tom Purcell killed himself.
汤姆·珀塞尔自杀了
What?
什么
How?
怎么会
Blew his brains out.
打爆了自己的头
After Roland and I went at him.
在罗兰和我找过他之后
Why'd you do that?
你们为什么要那么做
Did you ever think it was possible
你有没有想过
Tom didn't commit suicide?
汤姆可能不是自杀的
That was the M.E.'s call.
那得看法医怎么说
Man had plenty of reasons for doing somethin' like that.
那家伙有足够的理由这么做
The ME's report noted a swollen contusion
法医报告说在他的头骨底部
at the base of his skull,
有一处肿伤
as if he'd been struck there.
就好像有人曾打过他那里
His skull was blown apart.
他的头骨被打碎了
The whole thing was one big contusion.
整个脑袋就是个大肿块
We had an independent M.E. evaluate the report.
我们请了位独♥立♥法医评估了这份报告
She said the gunshot wouldn't account
她说枪伤不会造成
for a particular bruise and blood clot.
这种特定的淤青和血块
You're suggestin' that somebody brought him up there,
你是想说有人在他丧失知觉后 把他带到了
unconscious... then did him in that way?
那里 然后把他的死因伪装成那样
In any case, it effectively ended the second investigation.
无论哪种情况 那都成功终止了第二次调查
It's like 1980, isn't it?
和1980年很相似 对吧
A sudden act of violence,
突然间的暴♥力♥行为
a dead man,
一个人死了
and the case is closed.
然后调查就结束了
Guess I never thought of it that way.
恐怕我从来没从那个角度考虑过
It's like 1980 again.
就像是1980年重演
They gonna hang it on a dead suspect.
他们会把罪名推到一个死了的嫌犯身上
Suspect?
嫌犯
That was us, man.
是我们 伙计
We did that.
都是我们干的
Drove him to it.
逼他到那境地
We didn't make that phone call.
那电♥话♥不是我们打的
We did our job.
我们只是在做本职工作
If we hadn't, someone else would've.
如果没有我们 也会有其他人做
And you said it.
你也说过
They woulda eaten him alive.
他们会生吞活剥了他
We need to keep goin'.
我们得继续调查
The missin' prints, the man with one eye.
丢失的指纹 那个独眼的男人
What Dan was sayin'. Take a fuckin' minute.
就好像丹说的 你♥他♥妈♥等等
A good man's dead 'cause we pushed him.
一个好人死了 就因为我们逼他逼得太紧
Knowin' we didn't like him for it,
即便我们并不认为是他干的
seein' how he was takin' it.
看到了他是如何承受那一切的
You sure that's what happened?
你确定那就是事情的经过
You figure Tom for a typist,
你觉得汤姆会打字
write a little three-line note like that?
自己打出了那个三行的遗书吗
You ain't worked a case in 10 years.
你十年没办过案了
Fuck's sake, Purple.
你♥他♥妈♥醒醒吧 老普
What do you think this is about?
你觉得这一切是怎么回事
Why do you think I pulled you in here?
你觉得我为什么拉你入伙
To find a girl and solve what happened.
找到那女孩 揭开事实真♥相♥
You don't think there's better detectives around?
你觉得没有其他更好的警探了吗
We find the girl, great.
如果我们能找到那女孩 好极了
We clear it, great.
我们查清案子 棒极了
But how often's that happen,
但这种事有多大几率会发生
10-year-old case?
一个十年前的旧案
This was me helpin' you get your career back.
我这是在帮你拯救你的事业
Ya understand? It was a favor I did.
你明白吗 我这是在帮你忙
'Cause I'm such a hard-luck case.
因为我就是这么个倒霉蛋
Keep talkin'.
继续说吧
Keep talkin'.
继续说
Gonna put you back on Public Information...
再把你调回公共信息部门
or highway cleanup for the next 10 years.
或是接下来十年都当高速巡警
How'd that be?
那感觉怎样
Roland... we need to keep goin'.
罗兰 我们得继续查下去
If it wasn't Tom, don't let 'em--
如果不是汤姆 不要让他们
What do we got?
我们有什么线索
You wanna go back lookin' for any one-eyed black man in Arkansas?
你想回去调查阿肯色州的某个独眼黑人
For what? 'Cause your wife saw one?
因为什么 就因为你老婆看见了一个
It's somethin'.
这就是线索
And we got other evidence Stop.
我们还有别的证据 够了
Let go. This is our job.
放手吧 我们的工作就是这样
It ain't here to make you right.
不是让你证明自己的
It's not the place you work out your shit.
不是给你办私事的
You been drinkin' this mornin'?
你早上喝酒了吗
Fuck you, Wayne.
去你的 韦恩
Tom. What's doin'?
汤姆 干什么去
I'm gettin' the fuck outta this place.
我要离开这鬼地方
Lucy's gone, and Julie's...
露西走了 朱莉她...
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表