剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I think that whole generation's a bunch of pussies.
我看整个这一代都是孬种
You left Mena, 16.
你16岁离开了明娜
You been on the streets this whole time?
之后就一直在街头讨生活
I been all over.
我到处都去过
Went as far west as Boulder a few years back.
最西边是在几年前去过博尔德
You said you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人
Yeah. With the same crew a while.
是的 和那帮人待过一阵子
You know, other kids.
你知道 那些孩子
We had a good little family.
我们就像家人
But she didn't stay long.
但是她没有待多久
What's her name?
她叫什么
Mary, she said.
她说她叫玛丽
Mary July.
玛丽·朱莱
Was that her real name? I don't know.
但我不知道是不是她的真名
She tell you anything about herself?
她提过她自己的事吗
Where she was from?
比如在哪里出生的
I wasn't close with her or anything.
我和她关系没那么近
A little nutty.
她有点疯疯癫癫的
How's that?
为什么
Like, couldn't get straight on what year it was.
比如连那时候是哪一年都不知道
Tell some story how she's a secret princess or somethin'.
到处说什么她是神秘公主之类的
Any idea where she mighta gone?
知道她可能去了哪里吗
No, sir. Really.
不知道 真的
I'd try talkin' to workin' girls.
你们可以去找妓♥女♥们谈谈
A lot of 'em end up trickin'.
很多女孩最后都去做皮肉生意了
She ever do drugs?
她吸毒吗
Not that I saw.
我是没见过她吸
Some of her stories, seemed like she used.
但她说的那些故事又让人觉得她是嗑药嗑嗨了
She's, uh... a "Princess"
她是一个来自"粉色房♥间"的
from "The pink rooms."
"公主"
I don't know.
我也不知道那是什么
Hey. Said she'd lost a brother.
她还说过她丢了一个哥哥
She was lookin' for her brother. That's right.
她在找她哥哥 没错
Did she What happened with her brother?
那她 她哥哥怎么了
She say?
她有说吗
I think they got put apart when she was young, I dunno.
她们应该是小时候就分开了 我也说不好
She act like she was runnin' from anybody? I don't know.
她有表现的像是在躲谁吗 我说不好
You hear that kind of thing, but...
虽然能听说一些事 但是
everybody on the road's runnin' from somebody.
每一个在街头讨生活的都在躲某个人
Write down names.
把名字写下来
Anybody in that crew with ya, anybody else mighta known her.
那帮人里也许会认识她的人
They're not in trouble.
我们不会找他们的麻烦的
And they'll get a favor to call in with the police.
而且那样警方还会欠他们一个人情
Mary July?
玛丽·朱莱
Don't know that's our girl.
未必是我们要找的女孩
It's her.
肯定是她
The missin' brother. That's her.
丢了的哥哥 就是她
I'm just sayin'...
我只是想说
don't want us fixatin'.
别钻牛角尖
Till we find her, this is her.
找到她之前 这就是她
Hookers and runaways. Let's go.
妓♥女♥和离家出逃者 我们走
What about... Spent a few days all over the place.
有没有一个 到处查了好几天
...called "Mary." Runaways, workin' girls.
叫玛丽的 离家出逃者 妓♥女♥
Ask you a coupla questions. Nobody knew.
问你几个问题 没人知道
Or maybe they did, but nobody talked to us.
或者也许知道 但是不愿意告诉我们
Were you aware
你知不知道
that one of the officers who processed the Woodard scene,
在伍达德家做现场调查的警员之一
Harris James, went missing in 1990
哈里斯·詹姆斯 在1990年
during the second investigation?
第二次调查期间失踪了
Who?
谁
No.
不
No, I didn't.
我不认识他
Who was that?
这是谁
The field statements said you talked to him in '90.
外勤报告里提到你在90年跟他谈过话
A lot people around this thing are dead.
和这件事有关的很多人都死了
A lot of people gone.
很多人都死了
People do that, miss.
这就是人 小姐
Most people I ever knew are gone.
我认识的人里大多数都死了
Foxwood.
福克斯伍德
They've done all right, huh?
搞得还不错
Hate these suburbs.
我讨厌这些地方
Like a plastic factory.
就像是塑料工厂
Hello, hello! Welcome!
你们好 欢迎
I'm so glad to meet y'all. I'm Lori.
很高兴见到你们 我是洛丽
Come on in. Hey.
进来吧 你们好
Hey.
你好
All right.
好吧
Your home is beautiful. It really is.
你们的家很漂亮 真的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
We got it after his promotion.
他升职之后买♥♥的
Man been rentin' his whole life.
他一辈子都在租♥房♥♥
I said, "You're an adult. You can afford to own a home."
我说 "你是成年人了 可以买♥♥♥房♥♥了"
Too much commitment for this one.
这是要住一辈子了
Naw, just, like, if somethin's needs fixin',
其实是如果有东西坏了
I pick up the phone and say, "Fix this shit."
我以前会找房♥东来修
Now I gotta fix this shit.
现在得自己修了
You two been together this whole time? Since '80?
你们一直在一起 80年之后
I saw these two meet.
他们认识的时候我在场
And I saw you two meet.
你们认识的时候我也在场
I messed with him a bit first time he saw you.
他第一次见到你的时候我还闹过他
We were together two years,
我们在一起两年
and then we split.
然后分开了
And about three years later,
三年后
we run into each other at the IGA.
我们又在便利店碰到了
So this time now, we're on five years.
从那时候起五年了
I add 'em together.
我喜欢把时间加起来
I say seven years with a little vacation in between.
我会说在一起七年 中间休息了一小会儿
So when's the big day?
日子定了吗
Well, that is touchy.
这个话题可敏感了
Don't be comin' to my house to break bread,
别以为跑来我家吃顿饭
thinkin' you're gonna stir shit up.
就能给我找麻烦了
How's the case going?
案子进展如何
I saw Tom on the TV. Have you been able--
我在电视上看到汤姆了 你们...
Nobody wants to talk about that.
别谈这个话题
Well, I'm curious too.
我也很好奇
It's just the first week. We got some stuff we're lookin' at.
这才第一周 我们在跟进一些线索
It's incredible she's alive.
她还活着真是太不可思议了
Do you know anything? Where she's been?
你们有掌握什么线索吗 她这么多年都在哪
You see how late I been workin'.
你知道我工作的有多晚
Maybe let's forget about it tonight.
今晚能别谈这事吗
We found a runaway. The guy knew her.
我们找到一个认识她的离家出逃者
We tried askin' others, street kids,
我们试过询问其他在街头讨生活的孩子
but they ain't talkin' to us.
没人愿意跟我们开口
Have you tried that women's shelter on Pine Street?
你们有问过松林街收♥容♥所♥的那个女人吗
Can't really get into it, stuff bein' classified and all.
调查是保密的 我们不能多谈
Oh, come on Would ya stop?
别这样 别说了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm a writer, I can't help it.
我是个作家 我忍♥不住
Right. He said. You have a book.
对 他说过 你写了本书
Yeah, it comes out next week.
是啊 下周就出版了
It's all about the case.
讲的是这个案子
And us.
和我们
Well, I would love to read that.
我很想读读看
Well, I was gonna bring y'all a copy,
我本来想带一本给你们的
but he stopped me.
但是他不让
Gifts shouldn't flatter the giver.
礼物应该是让收礼之人高兴
We'll talk later about what you been up to.
我们以后再谈你到底想干什么
Lori, you grew up around here?
洛丽 你是在这长大的
Little Rock. I came here for college.
小岩石山 我是来这里读的大学
"What I've been up to."
"我到底想干什么"
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表