剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, Julie's--
朱莉她...
Ya know, I thought if--
我还想着
if there was a chance, but...
兴许她还有一线生机 但是
y'all say she's dead.
你们都说她死了
So I'm gettin' lost.
所以我也消失好了
What do you aim to do?
你准备去干什么
Whatever it takes to stop feelin'.
让自己不再有感觉
I mean, there's no point.
一切都毫无意义了
Ain't nobody left to feel anything for.
人去楼空 再无可牵挂之人
I don't think those children'd want you hurtin' yourself, Tom.
你的孩子们可不想你伤害自己 汤姆
No. No, they don't want anything at all now.
不 他们现在已经没法有想法了
How could I get hurt worse?
我又怎么会伤得更深呢
Ain't nothing could happen to me that wouldn't be a relief.
不论发生什么都将是解脱
Where ya goin'?
你要去哪
Nowhere.
哪也不去
I'm gonna need you to move your car.
你得挪下车
I don't feel quite right about that.
我看不行
Well, I ain't your orphan, Detective.
我可不是你收养的孤儿 警探
Let me go out.
让我走
I'm gonna give you my personal number here too.
我把我的私人号♥码也给你
You get into trouble out there...
你要是遇到什么麻烦
you get jammed up...
碰到什么糟心事
you use it.
打给我
You don't need my help.
你是不需要我的帮助
But the day may come...
但意外在所难免
and if it does, you got it.
如果真的发生了 就可以找我
I make these for Decoration Day.
这是给阵亡将士纪念日准备的
This one's for Tom.
这个是给汤姆准备的
I don't understand why he would do that now.
我还是不明白他为什么要那么做
He got through so much.
他经历了那么多
So, what'd you want to talk to me about?
所以你想跟我说些什么
Really?
说真的
Well, you being her best friend...
作为她最好的朋友
did you ever know Lucy to have an acquaintance,
你知道露西有没有哪个熟人
a black man with one eye?
是一个独眼黑人
No.
不知道
I mean...
我是说
there were other men,
确实有别的男人
but I never knew her to...
但我没见过她
well, you know, not-- a black man.
你知道 跟黑人
What are you drivin' at?
你想知道什么
It seems-- it looks like--
似乎...
this man with one eye gave Julie a doll
这个独眼男人在1980年的万圣节
at Halloween in 1980.
给了朱莉一个娃娃
And there's some thought
有人在想
that he might've been the one to take her.
是不是他带走了朱莉
I-I don't know anythin' about that.
我不知道这回事
You say Halloween?
你说万圣节是吗
Hold on.
等下
All right.
在这
See now, these were developed
这是我在事发之后
after what happened.
冲洗出来的照片
Look, I took their picture when they came by.
看 这是他们来讨糖果的时候我拍的
Do you know who these people are?
你认识这些人吗
The two ghosts?
这两个幽灵
No, I don't think so, nuh-uh.
我不认识
The farmer back then...
那个农民说
he said he saw a mixed-race couple a few times
他在家附近看到过几次一对肤色不同的情侣
near his house, on the other side of Devil's Den.
就在魔鬼穴的对面
Could I borrow this picture?
我能借一下这张照片吗
No, I-- I'd rather that you didn't. That's mine.
不行 我不想给你 这是我的
Just to make a copy. I could bring it right back to you.
我就复印一份 弄完就还给你
I would rather that-- that you didn't.
我不太想给你
If I let you borrow this picture,
我要是借给你了
you'll come back?
你会还给我吗
Tomorrow?
明天就还
Yes, I will. Tomorrow.
好 明天就还
Do you ever think about moving to town?
你有考虑过搬到镇上去住吗
Why would I?
有什么必要呢
Somebody's got to stay.
总有人要留在这里
Somebody's got to remember.
总有人要记得发生过的事
There was talk initially
有消息称
that your wife was writing a sequel to her first book.
你的妻子起初想续写自己的处♥女♥作
She eventually decided not to do that.
她最后还是放弃了这个想法
She had other stories to write.
她还有别的故事要写
Were you sharing information with her
在第二次调查期间
during the second investigation?
你有给她透露任何信息吗
Just the way a husband and wife talk...
只是夫妻间的正常交流
tell each other what's...
说说彼此的...
Hey, Henry. How you doin', Mr. West.
亨利 您好 韦斯特先生
...what's goin' on in their lives.
生活和工作
Did any of her research suggest a larger conspiracy?
她的调查有指向更大的阴谋吗
Like a cover-up?
比如说掩盖真♥相♥
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
Do you have evidence of somethin' like that?
你有证据指向这个说法吗
What do you got? Car's in the lot.
有什么发现 车在停车场里
A '78 Mercury Capri.
78年的水星卡普里
Missouri, Echo-Echo-Oscar 6-7-9.
密苏里州牌照 EEO679
You talk to the clerk?
你跟旅馆前台聊过了吗
Paid up through the week.
付了一周的房♥费
Anybody come around askin' about this guy?
有人来打听过他吗
Just you two.
就你们两个
Stay here.
你待在这
Dan?
丹
You hear anything? See somethin'?
你有发现任何异常情况吗
No. Nothin'.
没有
You work last night?
你昨晚有上班吗
Who else mans the desk?
还有谁在前台
I worked the last two nights. Wife covers.
前两晚我都在上班 我妻子也会帮我
Can talk to her if you want.
你们可以去问她
I think she would've mentioned it.
我觉得她会提到的
Shows up... says Lucy was murdered.
他出现 说露西是被谋杀的
Seemed to clear Tom.
洗清了汤姆的嫌疑
Actin' real paranoid.
疑神疑鬼的样子
"There's people out there don't want you to know what I know."
"有人不想让你们知道我知道的情况"
So he's right to be paranoid.
他有理由疑神疑鬼
Unless he just took off.
问题是他跑了
I can't see him leavin' the car, stagin' that scene.
我看不懂他为什么要扔下车 如此布置现场
We fuckin' lost him. We're burned.
我们跟丢他了 我们完了
After being confronted with new evidence alleging his guilt,
在发现新证据表明汤姆·珀塞尔对
and his children's disappearance and death,
他孩子的失踪和死亡有嫌疑后
Tom Purcell committed suicide
他自杀了
at the scene of the original crime.
地点就在原案发现场
He left a note which could be interpreted as a confession.
他留下遗书 可视为他的供状
We are at this time willing
与此同时
to overturn the absentia conviction of Brett Woodard.
我们决定推♥翻♥布雷特·伍达德的缺席审判
I saw that live.
我当时就在现场
You weren't satisfied with the AG's conclusions, were you?
你并不满意检察长的结论 对吧
No.
不满意
But I've never been satisfied with any part of the case.
我对这案子就没有满意的地方
Good morning.
早
You trying to impress me?
太阳打西边出来了
I'm only doin' my half.
我只是干我该干的活
I ain't bein' funny.
没开玩笑
You gotta do your own.
你得做你的那份
Yeah, no complaints.
行 不抱怨
I'm just happy you're not looking for a mother.
我只是很欣慰你找的不是个煮饭婆
Workin' on somethin'?
在干什么呢
Eh, just playing around.
瞎查查
'Bout the case?
查那桩案子
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表