剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Offered her a lot of money.
答应给她一大笔钱
Showed her the best thing was for her to take it
告诉她最好的选择就是拿钱闭嘴
and let Miss Isabel have Julie,
然后让伊莎贝尔小姐收养朱莉
just like we talked about.
跟我们商量过的一样
Only, it just happened this way...
只不过 事情发展成了现在这样
The little one, Julie.
小家伙 朱莉
Time we get home, she calm with everything,
我们回家后 她已经平静下来了
no trouble.
不哭闹了
She happy to be there.
她在那很开心
We seen the girl is happy. She is.
我们看得出她很幸福
How's the castle? And for a time it was workin'.
城♥堡♥画的怎么样了 这样的生活
Couple years. Good.
持续了几年 很好
The little one, she thinks she's Isabel's daughter,
小家伙认为自己是伊莎贝尔的女儿
'cause Isabel's been tellin' her stories.
因为伊莎贝尔一直在编故事骗她
I'm just tryin' to take care of 'em best I can.
我只是尽最大努力去照顾她们
I swear, the little one was happy.
我发誓 小家伙很幸福
I thought she was happy.
我以为她很幸福
I didn't realize till later what'd been goin' on.
后来我才明白怎么回事
She'd been feedin' that little girl lithium since she was ten.
从女孩十岁时她就一直在给女孩服用锂剂
That was why the girl didn't have no problems
所以我们离开魔鬼穴之后
once we left Devil's Den.
女孩就不哭闹了
Musta started then.
一定是从那时开始的
That's why she wasn't sure about her own history.
这就是她记不清自己出身的原因
She'd been drugged half her life,
她这半辈子一直被人灌药
told some fucked-up fairy tale by this woman.
听这女人讲了很多编造的故事
And Miss Isabel was gettin' sicker and sicker.
伊莎贝尔小姐的病越来越严重
The girl is gettin' more and more confused.
女孩越来越困惑
Then she growed up. She wants to leave.
后来她长大了 她想离开
She asks questions-- memories, her brother.
她开始问问题 关于回忆 自己的哥哥
I want to help her.
我想帮助她
You helped her run away.
你帮她逃出去了
Yeah.
是的
I make sure that the door is unlocked
我故意没锁门
and Miss Isabel was in her bath.
伊莎贝尔小姐正在洗澡
And I gave her a map how to get to a place I had nearby.
我给了她一张地图让她去附近的房♥子
But she never showed.
但她没去
And I was lookin' for her ever since.
从那时起我一直在寻找她
Tryin' to save what I could.
试图拯救她
That's real heroic of ya...
可真有英雄气概
you cyclops motherfucker.
你这个傻♥逼♥独眼龙
What happened to Isabel?
伊莎贝尔怎么样
After the girl run off...
女孩逃跑之后
she had another break.
她又崩溃了
She put on her weddin' dress...
她穿上婚纱
she took all her pills...
把药全吃了
She go to sleep
她睡着了
and never wakes up.
再也没醒过来
Did ya ever find her?
你找到她了吗
'Ninety-seven.
97年找到的
I'd been passin' Julie's picture around for ten years.
我到处张贴朱莉的照片有10年了
This runaway girl tells me about this shelter
有个离家出走的女孩告诉我
nuns in Fort Smith run.
有个在史密斯堡的收♥容♥所♥
The girl says she saw Julie workin' there at the convent,
她说看见过朱莉在那个修道院里干活
and they say her name is Mary,
她们叫她玛丽
which I knew it must be her.
我知道肯定是她
Mary July.
玛丽·朱莱
"Like summertime," She said.
"就像七月盛夏" 她说过
She didn't have any ID.
她没有身份证明
She stayed for three and a half years.
她在这里住了三年半
First getting help, then helping others.
先是被人帮助 然后帮助别人
She'd been in bad shape when she arrived.
她刚来的时候很糟糕
She had what's known as disassociation issues.
她有分♥裂♥症
I believe she found a home here.
我觉得她把这里当成家
But her time outside,
但是她在外面的日子
things she'd done...
她做过的事
She had HIV, it turned out.
她患了艾滋病
We took care of her in the infirmary
她病情严重时 我们就在医务室
when she got sick.
照顾她
A few months, she was gone.
过了几个月 她就去世了
I was too late.
我到的太晚了
Something she'd done out there on her own
她独自在外时发生了一些事
got her real sick.
让她得了病
And I told her-- I told her that I would meet her.
我告诉过她 我会去见她
I drew her a map.
我给她画了地图
But she wasn't there.
但是她没来
It's always too late...
无论我们怎样努力
whatever we do.
都已经晚了
That's why I's sittin' outside your house.
所以我坐在你家外面
I was just tryin' to get up the nerve.
我是想鼓起勇气
Tryin' to tell you what happened.
想告诉你事情的经过
So... you can kill me or take me in.
你们可以杀了我 或者逮捕我
I want it.
这是我希望的
I don't wanna live with this no more.
我不想再这样过下去了
Take me in.
抓我走吧
We don't have the authority.
我们没那个权力
You don't wanna live with it...
你说你不想活了
fuckin' don't.
那你♥他♥妈♥就去死吧
Y'all come back here!
你们给我回来
Y'all punish me!
你们要惩罚我
I need y'all to punish me!
我需要你们惩罚我
Y'all punish me!
你们要惩罚我
Your name was Julie Purcell.
你的名字是朱莉·珀塞尔
I'm sorry I didn't do a better job for ya.
抱歉我们没能做到更好
I'm real, real sorry for that, miss.
我非常抱歉 小姐
Failure was mine.
错在我身上
You deserved better than this.
你不该落得如此下场
Better than me.
应该比我的下场好
Sorry, mister. There you are.
对不起 先生 你在这呢
All right, that's enough runnin' around, Lucy.
跑也跑够了 露西
Why don't you go ahead and jump in the truck.
你赶紧回到车上去吧
Ok.
好
I'm sorry 'bout that. She likes to run around.
真不好意思 她就是喜欢乱跑
No problem.
没关系
You been takin' care of the place long?
你在这干了很长时间吗
Oh, yeah. My dad started the business,
对 开头是我爸在这里干
and he used to do the convent for free.
他给修道院干活不收钱
And I kept doin' the same.
我也一样
That's nice of you.
你人真好
Y'all have a good day.
祝你们今天愉快
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
You too.
你们也是
All right, Lucy, let's get your seat belt on.
露西 把安全带系上
That's enough.
行了
I'll get the rest tomorrow.
剩下的我明天再弄
I oughta throw it out now.
我该把这些都扔了
But it's all hers.
但这都是她的
Maybe we'll write a book about it.
也许我们会写本这案子的书呢
Have to keep startin' over.
那会不停重头再来
We got an ending, I guess.
我觉得我们终于结案了
But I don't, uh...
但我不觉得...
Do you feel like any kinda closure?
你觉得结束了吗
I don't.
我不觉得
Me neither.
我也是
Talkin' to your boy.
我跟你儿子谈了谈
I's been wantin' to get closer to town,
我想离镇子近一点
and we were thinkin', uh...
我们可以...
How'd you feel, me crashin' here with you a few nights a week?
你觉得我一周在这里住几天怎么样
I guess so.
我觉得可以
I keep a neat house, though. I'm just sayin'.
不过不能把房♥子弄乱
I'll keep the dogs out back.
我把狗养在院子里
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表