剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
It's a school night. Come on, shoes on!
明天要上学 快点 把鞋穿上
Need y'all to take a ride with me.
你们得跟我出去一趟
Lieutenant Roland West.
我是罗兰·韦斯特副队长
Arkansas State Police, badge 4-5-7.
阿肯色州警 警徽编号♥457
I need flight records,
我需要飞行记录
private airfields, passenger records.
私人机场 乘客记录
Every flight into McCarran International,
每一架降落在麦卡伦国际机场的飞机
these dates, uh...
以下日期的
Yeah, I'll hold.
好 我等着
I was wondering, when Lucy worked here,
我在想 露西在这工作时
she get a lot of visitors? Men?
是不是有很多男性客人
Yeah, you could say that.
嗯 差不多吧
Most guys came here tried to chat her up.
大多数男人来这都是想和她聊天
Good for business.
对生意有好处
I was curious,
我很好奇
you ever see a couple in here talking to her?
你有没有见到一对夫妇找她谈话
Black man, white woman.
黑人男性 白人女性
I don't think so, not that I recall.
没有 我不记得
How about just a black man?
那单是黑人男性呢
He'd' have been missing an eye.
少一只眼睛
White, no pupil.
全是眼白 没有眼珠
Now, that...
这么说的话
It just occurred to me.
我想起来了
I never seen her with him,
我没见过她和这男的在一起
but I remember her brother or cousin, um...
但我记得她弟还是堂弟
Dan O'Brien. Dan, yeah.
丹·奥布莱恩 丹 没错
Him I seen once talkin' to a fella like that.
我见到过一次他和那男的谈话
Black fella missing an eye.
少一只眼睛的黑人
Oh, great. 'Cause we don't see each other enough.
太好了 咱俩平时见面还不够多吗
You need to look at this. Why?
你得看看这个 为什么
I got the whole thing.
我搞明白了
That phone number.
那个电♥话♥号♥码
Called eight times in one night.
一晚上打了八次
Less than two days before Lucy OD'ed.
就在露西吸毒过量而死的前两天内
Her room-- unpaid on her bill.
她的屋子 没付钱的账单
OK. Belongs to this address.
嗯 属于这个地址
Place is owned by the Ozark Trust.
隶属于欧扎克信托基金
Dug through a bunch of private records.
我翻阅了一系列私人记录
It's the Hoyt Corporation.
是霍伊特集团
Security.
安保部门
Harris James' personal line.
哈里斯·詹姆斯私人电♥话♥
This is the passenger manifest on the FAC out of Tulsa.
这是塔尔萨空管的乘客名单
First-class passenger to Vegas.
头等舱去维加斯
This is it.
就是它了
Harris James flew to Vegas the day before Lucy died.
哈里斯·詹姆斯在露西死前一天飞去了维加斯
Came back the day after.
死后一天飞回
So you wanna bring this to Blevins?
你想把这个上报给布莱文斯
No, goddamnit.
不 该死的
What would they do, 'cept shove it in a file
他们能干什么 除了把这塞进一堆文档
and stuff me in another basement?
然后再把我调走
They planted the evidence at Woodard's, man.
他们在伍达德家栽赃了证据 老兄
Probably took the fingerprints
也许他在离开警队前
from the toys in the woods before he left the force.
拿走了树林里的玩具上提取的指纹
Roland.
罗兰
So what do you think we can do with this, Wayne?
你觉得我们能怎么办 韦恩
We can go and ask him what the fuck he was doin' in Vegas.
我们可以去质问他去维加斯干什么
And we ask hard, man, like we used to.
态度强硬 就跟从前一样
Have to do with Hoyt, don't you think?
肯定跟霍伊特有关 你不觉得吗
Harris gettin' that job?
哈里斯拿到那份工作
If it had to do with his boss, we can get him to roll.
如果与他上司有关 我们能让他供出来
No. We can't.
不 不行
We can bring it in. That's all there is.
我们可以上报 但仅此而已
We can't do somethin' like that.
我们不能那么做
He doesn't talk, we'd be fucked forever.
他不承认 我们就完蛋了
And I get what you did here. It's good.
我明白你做了多少 很不错
But all we can do is make our case.
但我们只能提出我们找到的证据
I'm thinkin' about Tom.
我在想汤姆
Thinkin' about that note.
想那封信
You see him wantin' to be with Lucy again?
你觉得他会想再跟露西在一起吗
You see him typin' it?
你觉得他会打字吗
We gotta do this for Tom.
我们欠汤姆的
And what if James won't talk?
要是詹姆斯不开口呢
We get enough on him, he'll break.
逼到最后 他会松口的
Get him out to that barn...
把他弄到那个谷仓
he'll break.
他会松口的
If we--
如果我们
If you feel like you let Tom down,
如果你觉得自己让汤姆失望了
this is how you make it right, Roland.
这就是你弥补的机会 罗兰
Don't let it slide.
别让这个机会溜走了
Don't let them put this on him.
别让他们把这个罪名加在他身上
This is how we do right by Tom.
这就是我们为汤姆正名的机会
You can stop sayin' that now.
别再这么说了
I'm not simple.
我又不傻
1955 to 1985.
1955年到1985年
I was kitchen maid, then housekeeper.
我做过烧饭女佣 做过管家
Long time with the Hoyts.
在霍伊特家做了很久
Why y'all still police at your age?
你们怎么这把年纪了还在干警♥察♥
Just didn't want to retire.
只是不想退休
Couldn't imagine what I'd do with myself.
想不出除了干警♥察♥还能做点什么
And we ain't good for much else.
我们没别的长处
So, how can I help you?
需要知道点什么
What was it, about the Hoyts?
霍伊特家怎么了
We're lookin' at some old stuff.
我们只想了解一些旧事
You ever know a man named Harris James,
给霍伊特家做事的人中
worked for the Hoyts?
你认识一个叫哈里斯·詹姆斯的吗
Seen him more than known him.
只见过几面
He came on in my last years there.
他是我在那的最后一年来的
He ran security for Mr. Hoyt.
给霍伊特先生负责安保
Lotta tragedy in that family.
那个家庭里发生了太多悲剧
Wondered what you could tell us about 'em.
有什么可以告诉我们的吗
That family had no luck.
那家人很不幸
'Cept in business.
除了做生意
I helped raise Miss Isabel.
我帮忙抚养了伊莎贝尔小姐
Isabel, the daughter.
他女儿伊莎贝尔
She had her own family, right?
她成家了 对吗
Like I said, no luck.
正如我说的 很不幸
Her husband and little girl passed on.
她的丈夫和女儿都过世了
Bad wreck, '77.
出了严重车祸 77年
She was...
她...
troubled.
精神有问题
Never left the estate.
从没离开过那栋房♥子
Then one night,
有一晚
she took a car out,
她开车出去
put it through a guardrail.
把车开上了铁轨
Caused a big accident.
引发了一场严重的事故
After that, Mr. June watched over her.
在那之后 琼先生就一直看着她
He'd drive her-- whatever she needed.
他开车送她 什么事都帮她
Mr. June? Who was that?
琼先生 他是谁
He was pretty close with Mr. Hoyt. Black gentleman.
他和霍伊特先生关系很好 黑人
Stayed in the main house.
住在主屋
Basement level.
房♥子的地下室
Whole part of the house for Miss Isabel,
都是给伊莎贝尔小姐住的
with Mr. June the only one could go down here.
只有琼先生能去那
You know his first name, Mr. June?
知道他叫什么吗 这位琼先生
I'm not sure was "June," his last name.
我不确定"琼"是他的姓
We just called him Mr. June.
我们只不过称他为琼先生
There wasn't much talk
他和我们这些人
'tween him and us others.
不怎么接触
You know if he's still around?
他现在还在这里吗
How 'bout a description? Anything you noticed about him?
能描述一下他的长相吗 有什么特别的地方
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表