剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
and lets our guy know what we're thinkin'.
罪犯就会知道我们的策略
Maybe he takes off.
他可能会跑路
Maybe he just kills her-- if he hasn't already.
可能会杀掉她 假设他现在还没杀她
We can just do it fast.
我们可以迅速行动
People will get over it.
民众会同意的
Warren.
沃伦
Just give us some time, Roland.
给我们点时间 罗兰
Been runnin' this sting.
我一直在暗中监视
Truck stop next door. Prosts and drugs.
隔壁的休息站 妓♥女♥还有毒品
I was gonna check this guy out at some point.
我本来准备查这个人的
He asked one of the workin' girls
他问一个女孩
if they had any younger friends.
有没有年轻的朋友
And another said he asked her, too.
另一个说他也问过她
Came in here lookin' for special magazines.
来找特殊的杂♥志♥
Ted LaGrange. Pulled his file.
泰德·拉格朗日 我找了他的档案
He got outta Wrightsville a while back.
他是在赖茨维尔被放出来的
Carnal knowledge of a minor.
与未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Enticing a minor. Buncha shit.
勾引未成年人 不干好事
Callin' himself "Robert" somethin' now.
现在自称罗伯特什么的
Thanks, Rich.
谢了 瑞奇
Man...
我说
you gotta come in here every day?
你每天都要来这
Welcome to Vice.
这就是风化组
I haven't seen you here before, have I?
我以前没在这见过你吧
I'm usually at the VFW.
我一般在海外退伍军人事务处
Want to thank you for everything you did today with the kid.
谢谢你今天帮了我们
He wasn't talkin' to us 'til you opened him up.
要不是你他恐怕什么都不会说
Real grateful for that.
非常感谢
He was broken up about it.
他很难过
I think he had a crush on Julie.
我觉得他喜欢朱莉
Why'd you give me that picture?
你为什么给我那张照片
The doll.
娃娃的照片
Instinct, I guess.
我觉得是直觉
I knew the kids weren't talkin' to us.
我知道孩子们不会跟我们说
You were in the war?
你打过仗
You're a cop,
你是警♥察♥
so you want to know more about a person,
你要是想要了解一个人
you just look 'em up, huh?
你就去查资料
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Did you look me up?
那你查我的资料了吗
Thought about it, though.
确实考虑过
I was born here.
我在这里出生
I went to U of A.
大学是阿肯色大学
Dropped out my junior year.
大三♥退♥学
Went west with a friend.
和一个朋友去西边旅行
We got in with some people.
遇到了一些人
I was in this scene, San Francisco.
我当时在旧金山
Anti-war, kind of fringe Panther stuff.
反战游♥行♥ 加入黑豹党
Some things happened, not good.
出了点不太好的事
And then I was alone.
就剩我一个了
'74, I came back home, got my degree.
74年我回家了 拿了学位
I grew up in Conway.
我在康威长大
My mom worked on a farm.
我妈在农场里工作
I spent two years in the jungle,
我在丛林作战两年
a lot of it I was alone.
大多数时候只有我一个人
I hunt a lot now. Alone.
现在经常一个人打猎
I'm a vegetarian.
我吃素
That's a real shame.
太可惜了
If you're a Democrat, don't tell me.
如果你是民♥主♥党 可别告诉我
You like teachin'?
你喜欢教书吗
Sometimes.
有时候
I want to be a writer.
我想当作家
Write books.
写书
I don't read enough.
我读书不多
I like Batman and Silver Surfer.
我喜欢蝙蝠侠和银影侠
I had this sorta dyslexic thing growin' up.
我小时候有阅读困难症
Was that hard?
很不容易吧
They said I was dumb.
医生说我是傻子
My mom wasn't havin' any of that.
我妈没听他们的
That poem you were teachin'. I looked it up.
你教的那首诗 我去找了
Oh, yeah? I read it.
真的 我读了诗
I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I have thoughts.
虽然现在不想说 但我有些想法
Share when you want. All right.
想说的时候再说吧 好
You ever been married?
你结过婚吗
No.
没有
You?
你呢
I was engaged. Seven months.
订婚过七个月
I broke it off.
我提出的分手
I didn't want to be married, I realized.
我当时发现自己不想结婚
I don't wanna get married. No?
我不想结婚 是吗
Guy the other day said I must be crazy.
曾经有人说我疯了
Thing is, and I've thought of this for a while...
我仔细想了一阵子
I think I might be.
我觉得自己可能真的疯了
Like how?
为什么这么说
I wear clip-on ties, 'cause I'm preoccupied
我都用这种夹式领带 要不然我老想
with this idea of getting strangled with one.
用领带勒死自己
Is that too much?
是不是很奇葩
This year, twice, I've been to St. Louis
今年 我去了圣路易斯两次
and I've stayed at this hotel,
我住的酒店
and I've pretended I'm someone else.
但是是用假名字入住的
I go out, meet new people, and I am someone else.
我每天以不同的身份出去认识不同的人
Different name, different background, different job.
不同的名字 不同的背景 不同的工作
Twice.
这么干了两次
You drink too much?
你经常喝酒吗
I don't know.
不知道
I might get drunk twice a month.
可能一个月醉两次
Three times.
或者三次
I like to laugh, is the thing.
我喜欢笑 醉了就能尽情的笑了
Hey. Raise it up?
声音放大点
Hurry. Quick.
赶紧的 快点
...information in the Purcell murder-kidnapping,
…关于珀塞尔谋杀绑♥架♥案的相关信息
we go to the Washington County courthouse
请看今天下午早些时候来自
earlier this afternoon. Don't do it.
华盛顿县法♥院♥的报道 千万别说
We believe the missing girl,
我们相信那个失踪的女孩
Julie Purcell, was contacted by her abductor
朱莉·珀塞尔是上周参加万圣节的时候
while she participated in Halloween last week.
被绑♥架♥者盯上的
We're sharing a graphic of the area
我们发布了那天晚上她和她哥哥
where she and her brother went trick-or-treating.
一起去要糖果时的路线图
Now, our investigation suggests
这个调查结果显示
that someone who saw her on Halloween
万圣节那天见过她的人里面
has special knowledge of this case.
有人能对此案提供重要信息
Givin' it away. Anyone who saw anything suspicious...
都透露了 如有任何人发现可疑...
What's wrong? I'm sorry, I
怎么了 对不起 我
I gotta go. God damn it.
我得走了 该死的
Are you saying the children knew their kidnapper?
你是说孩子们认识绑匪
I'm not at liberty to reveal that at this time.
我现在无权透露这一点
I knew they wouldn't listen to me.
我知道他们不会听我的
But you shoulda stopped that.
但你应该去阻止他们
Me? What am I supposed to do?
我 我能怎么阻止
You were there.
你当时也在
I'm sayin', I talk, it don't mean anything.
我是说 我一个黑人说的话他们根本不会听
Don't matter if I'm right.
不管我说的对不对
You, at least, you talk, it means somethin' to 'em.
但是 如果你说 他们说不定能听进去
Might consider what you're saying.
他们可能会考虑一下你说的话
You mighta stopped 'em from doing that.
也许你就能阻止他们了
Bullshit. Who knew until it was on the TV?
瞎扯蛋 电视播出前谁知道他们会这么干
Why didn't you stop 'em?
你为什么不去阻止他们
They ain't my tribe, man. Take care of your shit.
他们不是我的同类 兄弟 管好你的人
Tribe? Where you think you are, asshole?
同类 你知道你在什么地方吗 混♥蛋♥
I know where I am. Do ya?
我知道 是吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表