剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
That was awful, right?
累死了 对吗
Since you guys were so good, I'll let you get one thing.
你们都很乖 你们可以要一个东西
Yes! Feel better, sad guy?
太好了 高兴点了吗 忧郁小子
Where's your sister?
你妹妹呢
She was right behind me. I don't know.
她就在我后面 不知道
Come on.
来
Becca!
贝卡
Becca!
贝卡
Becca!
贝卡
Becca! Becca!
贝卡 贝卡
Becca! Becca!
贝卡 贝卡
...please come to customer service.
请到顾客服务台来
Look for the nearest Wal-Mart representative
请找到离你最近的沃尔玛工作人员
and ask them to bring you to customer service.
请他们带你到顾客服务台来
Rebecca Hays. It's been ten minutes.
丽贝卡·海斯 已经十分钟了
Need to lock down the store.
要把商店门关闭
Shut all the doors, nobody in or out.
关闭所有门 谁也不准进出
Listen to me. I'm a cop. State Police.
听我说 我是警♥察♥ 州警♥察♥
Lock down the store now.
立刻关闭商店
I'll make an announcement, give me the mic.
我来发一段公告 把麦克风给我
Sir, I don't think that you Give me the mic!
先生 我觉得你不... 把麦给我
Where were you? I don't know.
你去哪了 不知道
They were giving out chips in one place,
有个地方在发薯条试吃
and I stopped to eat some, and y'all were gone.
我就吃了几根 然后你们就不见了
Goddamnit, you can't do that! You hear me?!
老天 你不能这么做 明白吗
Don't fuckin' do that, Rebecca!
你不能这么做 丽贝卡
Ok. Ok.
好了 好了
Let's go. Let's just go home.
我们走吧 我们回家
We were happy to help.
我们很想帮忙
Especially once we heard she was a former employee of ours.
尤其是听说她曾是我们的员工
Just, it led to a lot of false tips.
因为你们的悬赏出现了很多假情报
You know, it's better to coordinate this kind of thing
最好在和警方协调之后
between our offices.
再这么做
But we did.
但我们联♥系♥你们过了
The board cleared it with the county prosecutor's office.
董事会征求了县地检办公室的同意
I don't see any pictures of y'all puttin' up rewards for anybody.
我没看到你们给其他人贴出的悬赏
Up till now, we've tended to help families
在这之前 我们主要给需要医疗救助的
with children that needed medical treatment.
有孩子的家庭提供帮助
But with it all over the news,
但是看到新闻之后
and knowing the mother used to be in our family of workers,
加上得知孩子的母亲曾经是我们的员工
the board voted to contribute.
董事会决定出一份力
When did this outreach start?
救助会是什么时候成立的
Mr. Hoyt endowed the foundation
霍伊特先生的孙女
after they lost their granddaughter a couple of years ago.
几年前离世了 随后他捐助了这个基金会
Mother worked on the chicken line. Where's that building?
孩子的母亲在鸡肉生产线上工作 是哪幢楼
Uh, let's see....
我看看
it would be one of...
应该是
those two.
那两个中的一个
You know what would help?
你知道有什么可以帮上忙吗
Names and dates of hire
在这座工厂里工作的
for every employee that works at this plant.
所有员工的姓名和雇佣日期
That's nearly 700 people.
那有接近700人呢
Faster we get 'em back, the better.
越快给我们越好
All right. Sure. Of course.
好 当然 没问题
We'll start getting it together right now.
我们这就开始准备
And the big man-- Mr. Hoyt-- he ever here?
那个大人物 霍伊特先生 他会来这吗
Well, hardly, no. Mr. Hoyt's been in Africa since mid-October.
不 霍伊特先生十月中旬就去非洲了
Safari. Oh, yeah?
游猎 是吗
My partner's a bit of a hunter himself.
我的搭档也是个猎手
State PD. Task Force.
州警 特别小组
The girl's bein' held at a snake farm in Huntsville?
小女孩一直被囚禁在亨茨维尔的一个蛇舍里
And how do you know this, ma'am?
你是怎么知道的 女士
Listen, we closed right now,
听着 我们已经下班了
but do me a favor- call back in the mornin'.
但是请你明天早上再打过来
This number,
还是这个号♥码
and ask for Agents Bowen or Diller.
请找鲍文或迪勒探员
FBI.
联邦调查局
Tell 'em what you're tellin' me.
把你刚刚跟我说的告诉他们
All right, now.
再见
Lady seen Julie Purcell in a dream.
这位女士在梦里见到了朱莉·珀塞尔
She say her dreams always come true.
她说自己的梦一定会实现
All this stuff's about that game.
关于这游戏的所有信息
Couldn't find his dice, but--
找不到他的骰子 但是
I'm not seein' anything.
我没有头绪
Except he played a lot...
只知道他经常玩
and them other kids didn't play with him, huh?
而其他孩子不和他一起玩
Who gave Julie the doll, met 'em in the woods?
谁给了朱莉娃娃 并和他们在树林里见面
Who played the game with Will?
谁和威尔一起玩这个游戏
Where'd they go after school?
他们放学后要去哪里
They were meant to be with that neighbor.
本来他们要去见那个邻居
So what was your next move?
你们下一步计划是什么
Shut down the park, except for search parties.
关闭公园 除了搜救人员其他人不得入内
They were still doin' 'em every day. Mostly volunteer.
他们还是每天都去搜索 大多数是志愿者
State park's about 2500 acres.
州公园面♥积♥大约有10平方公里
So, how does it work?
你一般都怎么做
Spot patterns.
寻找模式
Disturbance, flattening.
哪里乱了 哪里平了
It's there, you just have to look for it.
模式就在那里 只需仔细查看
Bent grass, compressed ground.
被压平的草地 压过的地面
You tracked men in the war?
你在战争时期追踪过别人
I did.
是的
Did you march?
你去示过威吗
I did.
是的
Funny how the protests stopped once the draft ended.
真有意思 草案一结束抗♥议♥就停止了
Hey, that, uh, poem you were teaching...
你之前教的那首诗歌♥
Yeah. You had some thoughts about it?
嗯 你有什么想法
He says you call the story Time.
他说你管这故事叫时光
But you can't say its name.
但你不能说故事的名字
Why is that?
为什么
I think it's because
我想是因为
we're in time... and of time...
我们与时间互相交错 融为一体
but to name--
但说出名字
You separate yourself from something when you name it,
一旦命名就使自己与之分离
and I think he means we can't be separated from time.
我觉得他想表达我们无法与时间分离
I thought he meant it was like the name of God.
我以为他说的是上帝之名
You know, how the Hebrews weren't supposed to say God's name.
就像希伯来人不能口称上帝的名字一样
Think maybe we should have dinner sometime?
我们什么时候能一起吃个晚饭吗
Those Sallisaw boys couldn't stop tellin' me stuff.
萨利索警局的人不停地跟我说
I was pretty tremendous.
我可真厉害
I think I have a future at this.
我觉得自己能干这行
You're reading it! Finally. Not really.
你终于开始读了 并没有
Keep seeing my name.
总是看见我的名字
Are you drunk?
你醉了吗
No, I'm--
不 我
I had a drink at dinner.
我晚餐喝了杯酒
This detective took me out to eat.
一个警探带我出去吃晚饭
Oh, terrific. No, actually,
那可太好了 事实上
I got a lot of info from him.
他给了我很多信息
Listen, her fingerprints were found
在化妆品区的货架上
just on the shelves in the cosmetics aisle.
发现了她的指纹
Looks like she was probably a customer.
她应该是顾客
They had the prior week's surveillance footage,
他们还有之前一周的监控录像
I think they're gonna let me take a look at it.
他们应该会让我看看
I didn't get any of the shit you want.
我在沃尔玛没买♥♥到
At Wal-Mart.
你要的东西
Ok.
好
Did something happen?
怎么回事
Are the kids all right? The kids are fine.
孩子们还好吗 很好
Are you all right? I'm all right.
你没事吧 我很好
But one thing. One favor.
我就要求你一件事
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表