剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You all right, bud?
你没事吧 伙计
Yeah, I'm okay.
没事 我没事
Worried about the other kids?
担心其他孩子吗
How much longer do I have to go to school?
我还得去学校多久
A while longer, sorry to say.
恐怕还得一段时间吧
You got that camping trip coming up next weekend, huh?
下周就要去野营了 是吧
That'll be fun, right?
会好玩的 对吧
Hey, you like your new kicks?
你喜欢新鞋吗
All right. Go on, pal.
没事的 伙计
Mom or Richard will pick you up.
妈妈或者理查德会来接你的
I'll see you in two weeks, yeah?
两周后就能见到你了 对吧
Head up.
抬起头
Strong.
要坚强
Hey, I love you, buddy.
伙计 我爱你
Now be proud.
昂首挺胸
Hey, Chad. Nice sweater.
查德 毛衣不错
I really like it.
我喜欢
Oh, and I like your shoes, too. They match your hair.
我也喜欢你的鞋子 挺配你的头发的
It wasn't an incident.
那不是意外
She was-- she was beaten.
她被打
Raped.
被强♥奸♥
I'm sorry, I need to ask.
不好意思 我必须问
Your wife, was she pregnant at the time?
你妻子那时候怀孕了吗
We think so.
我们是这么认为的
You were trying a long time, right?
你们努力了很长时间 对吗
Mmm.
没错
Your son was born nine months after what happened?
案子发生九个月之后 你孩子就出生了
And they never caught the man who did it, correct?
一直没抓到犯人 对吗
No.
对
They never caught the guy.
一直没抓到犯人
And how is the relationship with your son?
你跟你儿子现在关系如何
It's good. It's real good.
挺好的 真的挺好的
I mean, he's a-- he's a true-blue kid.
他是个特别老实的孩子
You know? I have--
知道吗 我
I bought us-- I got us these digital recorders.
我给我们买♥♥了一些录音机
You see? So we can send each other letters, like,
我们就可以给彼此留言 就像
and express stuff, talk.
表达情感 谈话
Book said that can be effective, so...
书上说这会有效 所以...
So why do you feel your visitation rights
你为什么认为应该提高
should be expanded, Detective Velcoro?
你的探视权 维尔克鲁警探
Well, how about I raised him alone for two months
她出走之后 我独自抚养了他
when she took off?
两个月
You know? It was me and him.
我们俩相依为命
She comes back, she's talking divorce.
她回来就提离婚
Did either of you request a paternity test?
你们俩有要求做过亲子鉴定吗
No.
没有
My son is my son.
我儿子就是我儿子
They're gonna ask that question.
他们会问这个问题的
More rudely than I just did.
比我刚刚问的态度更差
Look, you're not getting--
你没搞明白...
there's me and him and I'm his dad.
我和他两个 我就是他爸爸
And I just need you to come up with something, all right?
我只希望你能想出点办法来
You might have the wrong idea.
你似乎搞错了
Why? You like paying taxes?
怎么了 你喜欢交税吗
Just...
只要...
You were with LA Sheriff's Department eight years
加入芬奇警局之前你曾在洛杉矶警局
before Vinci PD.
待过八年
Anything there gonna hurt you?
那期间发生过什么对你不利的事吗
No.
没有
I welcome judgment.
欢迎调查我
Deputy Velcoro, right?
维尔克鲁警长 是吧
This filth hurt your woman.
伤害了你妻子的那个人
We know this guy.
我们知道是谁
Tell me.
告诉我
Sometimes everybody's not always on the same side.
有些时候大家不全站在同一边
Fine, it's business.
各有各的立场
But this... no.
可这个 不行
Fuck that.
让他去死
Some things don't stand.
有些事不能做
What do you know about it?
你知道什么
Fits the description, right?
跟描述一样 对吧
My people know him. He's not with us.
我的人认识他 他不是我们的人
Amphetamine freak.
这人磕安♥非♥他♥命♥成瘾
Bragged about it, said, well,
拿这件事吹牛 讲的内容
matched your wife's account.
跟你妻子的特征符合
How do you know my wife's account?
你怎么知道我妻子长什么样
This is only information, man.
我们有自己的消息渠道 哥们儿
Shit in the air.
这些不难知道
I'm sharing with you.
我就是知会你一声
I wanted to do this.
我想这么做
And now it's done.
就做了
That's it.
仅此而已
What do you want from me?
你想从我这儿要什么
Me?
我吗
Yeah.
是的
Not a thing.
什么都不要
Maybe we'll talk sometime.
我们可能以后会再聊聊
Maybe not.
也可能不会
Your wife, she doing better?
你妻子 她好点了吗
Did you go to sleep?
昨晚睡了吗
No. Big day.
没有 今天可是大日子
All the marbles.
都是大人物
Suits you better than you think.
很适合你
Behold what was once a man.
看 这曾经是个人
You think I should have sprung for the country club?
你觉得我应该为那个乡间俱乐部出钱吗
Don't put on airs.
不要做样子
You don't need to fake anything.
你不用假装任何事
You're better than that.
你不是那样的人
Caspere pitches at developers.
卡斯珀雷在开♥发♥商那里
Russians in for five.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人五点到
Somebody taking Osip through customs?
有人去海关接奥涩普吗
United Ambassadors are meeting him at the ramp.
美国大使会去舷梯接他
Maybe I should have gone to the airport.
也许我该去机场
Don't want to look hungry.
不要显得太饥渴
Never do anything out of hunger,
不要出于饥渴做任何事
not even eating.
包括吃喝
What?
怎么了
The fuck? An eight-part series?
搞什么 八集系列报道也出来了
Talks city corruptions, sweatshops, nothing on us.
讲的都是市政♥腐♥♥败♥血汗工厂 没提我们
Nothing, huh?
没提是吗
What's Osip gonna tweak from this?
奥涩普会拿这做出什么文章
That we're not buttoned down at the least.
至少会说我们办事不力
Could put Tom or Ivar on the reporter you want, but I think--
可以让汤姆或伊瓦尔去解决记者 但是
No, get Velcoro.
不 让维卡尔去
He won't get carried away.
他办事妥当
If this story gets play, there could be a state investigation.
如果这事登出来 会招来国家调查
But I'm saying you're not touched.
但我说了没有影响到你
This place is built on a codependency of interest.
这个地方能存在是因为双方互利
Worries me, you talking so stupid.
你的想法如此愚蠢真是让我担心
Everybody gets touched.
所有人都会受影响
Hey, hey, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, don't let that ruin it.
别因为那生气
Just-- it took me by surprise was all.
只是 太突然我完全没准备
You know? I didn't expect that.
我没想到
Forget it. Don't worry about it.
没事 别担心
Oh, come on, we don't have to stop, right?
好吧 我们没必要停啊
You know, it's just I wasn't really ready.
我之前只是没准备好
I didn't think-- I mean, I don't know.
我没想到 我不知道
Do you-- do you like that?
你...你喜欢那样吗
Sometimes.
有时候喜欢
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表