剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
What'd you study?
你学的什么
Poultry science.
家禽科学
They make rocket fuel outta chickens.
他们用鸡生产火箭燃料
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Jesus. You don't quit.
老天 你不知道闭嘴吗
Excuse me.
失陪了
You have a lovely home.
你家很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
"There surely exists a mutable area of soul
"灵魂里有一块多变的区域
where grief is indistinguishable from madness.
在那里悲伤和疯狂并无两样
Standing above the box of her children's things,
站在装有她子女遗物的箱子上方
she wept and clutched her chest.
她痛哭流涕
'This wasn't a happy home.
'这不是个幸福的家庭
Children should laugh, you know?
孩子们应该欢笑
And there wasn't much laughter around here.'"
但这里并没有什么欢声笑语'"
"Should laugh."
"应该欢笑"
"Children should laugh."
"孩子们应该欢笑"
"Children should laugh."
"孩子们应该欢笑"
The fuck?
我♥操♥
Babe, I shoulda read this a long time ago.
亲爱的 我应该早点读这本书的
Thanks so much, Mom. Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢 妈妈 不用谢
Always happy to see my grandkids.
能见到外孙外孙女我很高兴
I know they love it, too.
他们也是
Becca's gettin' a cold. She just went down,
贝卡有点着凉 刚睡下
but you might want to pick up some NyQuil.
你最好去买♥♥点感冒药
Sure. All right.
好 好了
Thanks again.
再次感谢
You didn't tell her about the divorce? What?
你没告诉她离婚的事 什么
How you referred to me the other day as your ex-husband.
你之前说我是你的前夫
In Sallisaw.
在萨利索
What? You went to Sallisaw?
什么 你去了萨利索
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Why would I? I didn't just go to Sallisaw.
我为什么要告诉你 我不只是去了萨利索
I found footage of her. Julie.
我还看到了有她的视频 朱莉
Yeah. I got her on film now.
是的 我看到录有她的视频了
You have?
你看到了
You didn't tell me? Are you state police?
你居然没告诉我 你是州警吗
Seemed like you were gettin' real comfortable, havin' secrets.
看起来你很喜欢藏着秘密
I let this dumb detective think I was single.
我让那傻子警探认为我是单身
He talked. So what?
所以他才会开口 那又怎么样
Maybe I thought you took this a little more serious.
也许我本来以为你对待这事会更严肃
Now I know. No sweat.
现在我知道了 没关系
You know what this is?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
You trying to control me.
是你想控制我
Now you're running around doing your thing,
现在你又找回你的工作了
you want me home, washing clothes, making dinner.
你想让我待在家里洗衣服做饭
This will shock you, but I have bigger dreams
也许你不敢相信 但是相比于
than just making a house for you to brood in.
给你弄个窝 我还有更大的梦想
I did nothin' but support you,
这么多年来我一直在支持你
whole time, years, while you worked on that fuckin' book.
支持你写那本破书
Yeah, as long as I was around,
是啊 只要我在家
saw to the kids, kept your house.
带好孩子 帮你收拾好家
Well, now you're all over the place,
而现在你满世界跑
meetin' interesting men, tellin' 'em about your ex-husband.
和其他男人见面 跟他们讲你前夫的事
Do you really think that I did something with that detective?
你真觉得我跟那警探有发生什么吗
I think--
我觉得...
No, I don't.
不 我不这么认为
But I think you're a tourist, OK?
但我觉得你是个游客
I think you're a voyeur.
是个窥阴癖者
Lifting yourself up on people's bad luck.
通过别人的痛苦抬高自己
That's not what I do. Or did.
我不干这种事 也没干过
Yeah. You--
是啊 你...
I think you use people.
我觉得你会利用人
Like we're all stories to you,
我们在你眼里都是一个个故事
and you use 'em to make yourself bigger than us.
你用这些故事把自己塑造的更伟大
I see you too, baby.
我也看清你了
Y-You're using this case to avoid home.
你利用这个案子逃避回家
You're smoking again--
又开始抽烟
Smellin' my clothes now, Ma?
闻我的衣服了 老妈
We're all just things in your way.
我们都只是挡在你路上的障碍
Ten years, and you never got me right.
十年了你还没了解我
You never got yourself right.
你自己都不了解你自己
Stop pretending that you're
别再假装你蠢到
too dumb to know that you're full of shit.
完全不知道自己满嘴胡话
Well, soon as you dig your way out, lend me the shovel.
你离开之前别忘了把铲子递给我
What's wrong, baby girl?
怎么了 宝贝
She's sick. She can't breathe.
她生病了 不能呼吸
You're all stuffed up, huh, sweetie?
鼻子堵住了是吗
I can run out, get some medicine.
我可以出去买♥♥药
We've got Vick's and some nose spray.
家里有药 还有喷雾
I wanna be in your bed.
我想去你们床上睡觉
Why don't we all go get in the big bed?
我们都去大床睡觉怎么样
Can Mom read a story?
妈妈可以给我读个故事吗
Sure, baby.
当然 孩子
Let's get in bed. Henry, you wanna come?
我们去床上 亨利 你来吗
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
What do "We do not"?
我们必须做什么事
We do not say goodnight without "I love you's."
我们说晚安必须说"我爱你"
I love you.
我爱你
Wait. Ame? Becca?
等等 艾米 贝卡
Oh, no.
不
Where are ya?
你们在哪
Becca. Henry. Becca!
贝卡 亨利 贝卡
Where'd you go?
你们去哪了
Where's my family?
我家人呢
"'They fed me behind bars from an iron pan
"'他们把我关起来用铁锅给我喂食
till one night I felt that
直到有天晚上我感觉到
I was Bagheera, the Panther,
我是巴希拉 黑豹
and no man's plaything,
不是人类的玩物
and I broke the silly lock with one blow of my paw
我一巴掌打破枷锁
and came away.
逃了出来
And because I had learned the ways of men,
因为我学到了人类的行为
I became more terrible in the jungle than Shere Khan.
我在丛林中变得比谢利·可汗还要可怕
Is it not so?'
不是吗'
'Yes,' said Mowgli.
'是的' 毛克利说
'All the jungle fear Bagheera--
'整个丛林都畏惧巴希拉
all except Mowgli.'"
除了谢利·可汗'"
"'Though thou art a man's cub,'
"'但你是人'
said the Black Panther, very tenderly,
黑豹温柔地说
'and even as I returned to my jungle,
'即使我退回丛林
so thou must go back to men at last...
你最终也要回到人类世界
to the men who are thy brothers,
回到你的兄弟姐妹中去
if thou are not killed in the Council.'"
如果你没被议会杀了的话
I announced myself and told him drop the weapon.
我表明了自己的身份 并让他放下武器
He said when he counted three, he was gonna turn and fire.
他说等他数到三 就会转身开枪
I let him get to two.
我让他数到二
More'n I would've given him.
我可不会让他数到二
More'n he deserved.
他也不配他数到二
I went through this twice already.
我已经说了两遍了
I know how it goes,
我知道这是程序
but maybe give me some space.
但是能不能给我点空间
What's happenin'? How is he?
怎么样了 他怎么样
He's stable. He's out of surgery.
稳定下来了 刚做完手术
Won't know about the leg till morning.
但是要到明天早上才会知道腿的情况
Look, we need the statement again, while it's all fresh.
我们还得给你录口供 趁你还记得
Do not fuckin' speak to me till tomorrow mornin'.
明天早上之前别来烦我
At the earliest.
明天一大早跟你们录口供
Oh, God. Are you OK?
上帝啊 你还好吗
It's all over the news, all these people dead.
新闻上都在报 死了那么多人
Fuckin' cracker shot Roland.
那个疯子打中了罗兰
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表