剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Just his eye.
他的眼睛
His left eye was white. Dead, you know.
他的左眼是白色的 坏掉了
How about a man named Watts?
那你听过瓦茨这个名字吗
Can I go swimming down by the river with Lisa?
我能跟丽莎一起去河里游泳吗
Becca.
贝卡
You're all packed?
你都收拾好了吗
No, man. Shh.
别 老兄 嘘
Hey, just look at me.
看着我
I'm drivin' her to school.
我得开车送她上学
Later, yeah. Sure.
等一会再送
Why'd you leave?
你们为什么离开
'Round '81,
81年左右
they started restricting where we could go.
他们开始限制我们行动的区域
Had to stay in the kitchen or foyer, in the main house.
只能待在主屋的厨房♥或者客厅里
Miss Isabel,
伊莎贝尔小姐
I don't know what was happenin',
我不知道当时发生了什么
but I think she was gettin' worse.
但我觉得她的情况越来越糟
Where you at?
你还清醒吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I shouldn'ta said that.
我不应该说那些话
About Tom. I'm sorry.
关于汤姆的话 对不起
What about Tom?
什么关于汤姆的话
Gettin' you to go after Harris,
让你去找哈里斯
tryin' to make you do what I wanted.
让你做我想要做的事
I shouldn'ta done that.
我不应该那么做
I just--
我
What happened, I--
发生这些事
I didn't realize how different we were.
我之前没意识到你我之间的不同
Hope we can move past it.
希望我们可以不计前嫌
We're past it, bro.
过去的已经过去了 兄弟
Come on.
走吧
That's him.
是他
Lieutenant West.
韦斯特副队长
You doin' traffic stops now?
你转做交♥警♥了
Step out of the car, sir.
请下车 先生
Everything all right?
出什么事了吗
You got a dark look, Lieutenant.
你脸色有点阴沉 副队长
I need you to step out of the car, sir.
请从车上下来 先生
Yes-- Yes, sir, Lieutenant.
遵 遵命 副队长
Uh-- What seems to be the problem? I--
究竟出什么事了 我
Refusin' to comply?
拒不服从是吗
You're refusin' to comply.
你拒不服从
Wait, just-- just what are we doin' here?
等会 到底是怎么一回事
You... need to talk or somethin',
如果你们想要谈一谈的话
we can always do that at the office.
我们可以去办公室
Yours or mine.
你们的或者我的都行
You seem real upset, sir.
你看起来很生气 长官
Oh. You reachin' for this?
你是不是想伸手拿枪
No, sir, I was not.
不是的 长官 我没有
Step out of the car!
从车上下来
I'd like to know what's goin' on.
请告诉我究竟是什么事
You both seem real angry. Get out, motherfucker!
你们看起来都很生气 下车 混♥蛋♥
Come on! Son of a bitch!
下来 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get out, motherfucker!
快滚出来
What, then?
现在又想怎么样
Get on with it.
快点开始吧
You don't want to be givin' orders.
你给我闭嘴
Lucy called the Hoyt Corporation--
露西在吸毒过量而死前
eight times, the day before she OD'ed.
给霍伊特公♥司♥打了八个电♥话♥
We got you comin' into Vegas
我们发现你在她去世时
for two days when she died.
在拉斯维加斯待了两天
You put that fuckin' backpack
当年是你把那个背包
and dress in Woodard's way back, didn't ya?
和衣服放在伍达德家的 是不是
And you were goin' around re-interviewin' witnesses,
你还去回访目击证人
see if anybody saw anything?
看看他们知道什么
You gave Lucy a hot-shot.
你给露西注射了毒品
Well, that's some wild storytellin'.
你们说的够牵强的
I do not know what you're talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
Ohh! Oh, God!
老天啊
What happened to the kids in '80?
当年失踪的孩子怎么了
You tell me. You're the detectives.
你告诉我啊 你们才是大侦探
Goddamnit!
我♥操♥
Stop hittin' me!
别打了
Fuck!
操
Lucy wanted what-- money?
露西要钱是吗
What'd she say, you flew out there and killed her?
她说了什么才让你飞过去杀了她
Dan O'Brien said somethin' about, uh...
丹·奥布莱恩提到了有个
people who don't renegotiate.
不好说话的人
You's who he was worried about, huh?
他说的就是你吧
You found him. Let me tell you both somethin'.
你找到他了 告诉你们吧
Them two, the mother and her cousin...
那两个人 那个妈妈和她的堂弟
they ain't people you should worry on.
用不着你们操心
I mean, what's this for?
这到底是要干什么
Y'all can't give a shit about that trash.
你们根本就不关心他们
My friend's dead.
我的朋友死了
The kids.
还有那些孩子
I got kids.
我也有孩子
I wouldn't ever-- I would--
我绝对不会
I would never hurt a child. Oh, God.
我绝对不会伤害孩子
Somethin's wrong inside. You... busted me up, man.
我难受 你们把我打出伤了
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们怎么回事
The whole story.
来龙去脉
The kids were meetin' somebody in the woods, regular.
那些孩子经常去那树林见某个人
That's who took 'em.
那人带走了他们
Maybe the mother's involved, maybe O'Brien.
和那个母亲有关 可能还有奥布莱恩
But you planted the evidence in '80.
但当年是你伪造了证据
And you took the fingerprints outta evidence.
你把指纹从证物里拿走了
All for Hoyt, we figure.
应该是为了霍伊特
He got somethin' for kids?
他是不是喜欢孩子
Maybe there was a group of 'em.
他们可能是团伙作案
Friends of his.
他的狐朋狗友
People into kids.
恋童癖
You two are really up shit creek, huh?
你们还真能胡扯啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
I'm hurt.
疼
I--
我
I can only tell you what I know.
我只能说我知道的东西
But...
条件是
I gotta know I'm walkin' outta here.
我得活着离开
You'll be alive, any rate.
你死不了的
Take these--
把手铐解开
I can't feel my fuckin' hands, man.
我感觉不到我的手了 老兄
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
You kicked my ribs to pieces, man.
你打碎了我的肋骨 老兄
I feel it stabbin' my lung.
我能感觉到骨头扎进了肺里
Oh, God. Jesus.
上帝啊
How hard you kick him?
你踢得有多用力啊
Listen Fuck you.
听着 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you for this.
都是你搞出来的
He didn't give us a choice.
他没有给我们其它选择
And I was right.
我是对的
You seen it. He knew.
你看到了 他知道
Nah, you were talkin' shit about Tom.
不 你一直在讲汤姆
Gettin' me to go along with this. Gettin' your way.
让我同意这么做 让你得逞
Hold up. You're a grown-ass man.
等等 你可是个成年人
I didn't force you to do anything.
我没强迫你做任何事
I just killed a man, you dumb asshole!
我刚杀了个人 你个傻♥逼♥
Now it's all gone! Done!
现在好了吧 人死了
Whatever he knew, gone!
问不出他知道什么了
You fucked my life!
你搞砸了我的生活
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表