剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Do you work with a lot of young girls?
你们帮助的有很多是年轻小女孩吗
We get a fair amount.
挺多的
Runaways, girls trying to get away from bad homes.
都是离家出走的 女孩都想离开糟糕的家庭
We just lose so many.
但是也失去了很多女孩
I can't say I recognize her.
从照片来看很难认得出来
But that's not the best picture, is it?
但这不是最清晰的照片吧
The idea is maybe it's this little girl, grown up.
我们觉得她就是长大后的这个小女孩
Here we are.
到了
Yeah, we were in the same group.
是的 我们之前在一个组里
That was, um,
那大概是
four or five months ago, I think?
四五个月前吧
Why did she leave?
她为什么离开
Things had gotten kind of shaky.
情况变得有点不稳定
Drugs.
毒品
One of the guys had gotten some of the girls to trick.
有个人骗了些姑娘去卖♥♥
Just got... ugly.
事情闹得很糟
I dropped out a couple weeks after Mary.
玛丽退出几周后我也走了
She called herself "Mary"?
她叫自己"玛丽"
Sometimes.
有时吧
Or, um, Mary-Julie.
玛丽·朱莉
And sometimes Mary July,
有时候是玛丽·朱莱
like Julie, but July.
和朱莉很像 但是七月那个朱莱
Like summertime, she said.
她说就像是夏天
She had different names.
她有很多名字
She ever talk about herself?
她说起过自己的身世吗
Talk about home? Where she came from?
说起过家 她从哪来
She mentioned something about "living in the pink rooms"?
她说起过自己"住在粉色房♥间里"
Or-- Or, uh-- uh, "a queen in a pink castle."
或是说自己是"粉色城♥堡♥里的皇后"
You know what I think?
要我说
I think she didn't know who she was.
我觉得她不知道自己是谁
I think she just pretended.
我觉得她是装的
You oughta write a book.
你应该写本书
Write about what happens to kids out here.
写写这里孩子的遭遇
What happens to girls.
女孩们的遭遇
D-12, you around? Over.
D12 在吗 完毕
D-12. We're here.
我是D12 我们在
Got a call on the hotline.
接到一通报♥警♥电♥话♥
Guy says he wants to talk to Lieutenant West.
有个人说他想跟韦斯特副队长通话
Says he knows him.
他说他们认识
What guy? Who?
什么人 是谁
Gave us a number to call.
他给了我们个电♥话♥号♥码
Go ahead.
说吧
Y'all still together?
你们还在一起吗
Right on.
太好了
You're a hard man to find.
找你可真不容易
Where you been?
你去哪了
Time being what it is,
时间不等人
I imagine you boys would rather I stick to what's relevant.
我觉得我们应该聊些有意义的话题
Which is that justice might finally be done for Lucy and her kids.
露西和她的孩子的正义终将被伸张
Gonna need you to make your fuckin' point, Dan.
他妈的说重点 丹
My point is Tom goin' on TV,
我的重点是汤姆上了电视
Julie bein' alive.
朱莉还活着
Now, there are questions that you cannot answer
有些问题你们俩是回答不上来的
without what information I know.
除非掌握我手上的信息
You know somethin' you're not sayin',
你没把知道的全说出来
we can put you away right now.
我们现在就能把你关起来
Or we can take you somewhere, kick the hell out of you
或者我们把你带走 痛扁一顿
till we're convinced that you're as full of shit as you look to me.
直到我们相信你就像看起来一样鬼话连篇
I want $7,000. I want a boat.
我要7000美元 我还想要艘船呢
It's clear from the news that y'all don't know any more now
新闻上说的很明显了 你们现在知道的信息
than you did then.
跟当时一样多
But when you can deliver to me that amount,
但如果你们给我弄到那笔钱
you're gonna know a whole lot more.
我会告诉你们很多信息
My imagine a whole lot of your confusion's just gonna clear right up.
我估计能解开你们很多疑点
You're workin' on gettin' you're head bounced off that fuckin' curb.
你这是在作死的边缘试探
I been gettin' the shit beat outta me since I was two years old.
我从两岁开始 就一直遭受虐待
Way before Lucy came to live with us.
早在露西搬进来之前
Live with you? Yeah.
搬进来 没错
She moved in, she was four. After her mama passed.
她住进我们家时四岁 那时她妈妈刚过世
Her and I, we sorta shared a lot of milestones, growin' up. Hmm?
我和她在成长的过程中♥共♥同经历了许多
First time we talked,
第一次找你谈话时
it was clear that you can't speak without lyin'.
很明显你谎话连篇
Why should we believe you now?
为什么现在我们该相信你
Hey, you ignore me if you want.
你要是不想听就别听
But if you guys try musclin' me,
但是你们如果想强迫我
this ain't gonna work out for anyone, hmm?
谁也别想有好果子吃
Look, I got you out here because you lookin' for Julie again,
我把你们约出来是因为听说你们又开始找朱莉了
that means that right now, there are people tryin' to make sure
那就意味着此时此刻有一群人在设法确保
that none of your questions can ever be answered.
你们的问题都没人回答
What people?
什么人
People who do not renegotiate.
不跟你讲道理的人
People it was in their interest, make Lucy look like she OD'd.
那些让露西的死看起来像吸毒过量的人
What, you sayin' she was murdered?
你是说她是被谋杀的
Lucy, she had this problem--
露西有个问题
self-defeatin'. Hmm?
她总是自掘坟墓
She didn't know when to stop pushin'.
她不知道什么时候该停手
She'd push till she got what she want,
她会一直坚持得到她想要的
and then she'd keep on pushin' till she got what she didn't want.
然后还再继续直到得到她不想要的
Y'all ever know anybody like that?
你们认识这种人吗
Let's throw him in the hole for a week,
把他扔小黑屋关一星期
see what he remembers then.
看看他能想起来点什么
You think she has a week, hmm?
你们认为她还能撑一个星期吗
I'll just remember that I'm a sick person who got called away,
到时候我能记得的就是我这个病人被警♥察♥传唤
carried up in his imagination, tellin' stories to the police.
满脑子胡思乱想 跟警♥察♥胡言乱语
And while y'all are threatenin' me and beatin' me and whatnot,
但是在你们威胁我殴打我的时候
what you're really doin'
你们真正做的
is makin' sure that the truth of what happened
是让事实的真♥相♥
vanishes from the face of the fuckin' planet.
从地球表面消失
What happened to her have anything to do with Tom?
汤姆跟她的遭遇有关系吗
Man, y'all are really far off, aren't you?
兄弟 你们还真是一点头绪都没有
You think that I'd be scared of stickin' my head above ground
你以为我不敢抛头露面
'cause of that little cocksucker? Shit.
是因为害怕那个狗♥杂♥种♥吗
The people you're sayin' hurt Lucy--
你说的伤害露西的人
that involve the kids?
也想对孩子们不利吗
What-- What am I-- Yes, goddamnit. Yes.
什么 废话 当然
It's-- It's all about the kids.
全都是为了孩子们
And my way is the only way this works for us.
你们想知道就必须按我说的来
Now, you procure my funds, we meet back here, say, tomorrow,
你们把钱准备好 我们在这里见面
maybe the next day,
明天或许后天
you're gonna see the solution to your problems.
你们就知道怎么破案了
It's gonna take more'n a couple days to put that money together.
这么多钱需要好几天才能凑得齐
You ain't got much longer'n that.
你可没有好几天时间了
Like I keep sayin',
像我一直说的
you ain' the only ones lookin' for Julie.
不是只有你们在找朱莉
You can't be so fucked in the head where you're thinkin'
你是不是脑子进水了
we're gonna let you walk outta here.
觉得我们会让你就这么离开
Hey, maybe I misspoke, hmm?
或许我说错了
I mean, look at me. This basket case junkie,
看看我这德行 我这个瘾君子
can't tell night from day, takin' up your valuable time.
连黑天白天都分不清 还占用你们的宝贵时间
I mean, probably I'm just a crazy man you should ignore.
也许你们应该无视我的疯言疯语
Oh, I speak crazy. I'm fuckin' fluent.
疯言疯语我说的可流利了
Tick-tock. Clock's tickin' for our girl out there, Detectives.
留给朱莉的时间可不多了 探长们
And them others that are lookin' for her,
其他也在搜寻她的人
they got a serious head start on you all.
他们领先了不少呢
Look, I'll call you-- day after tomorrow.
我后天给你们打电♥话♥
Unless you all would rather
除非你们想一直
we keep havin' this fuckin' staring contest.
坐在这里比赛瞪眼
Maybe I'm a Nervous Nellie,
我这人胆子小
but I catch any cops followin' me,
我要是发现有警♥察♥跟踪我
this shit's off.
这事就算了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表