剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
No shit. But tell me why.
那还用说 但是为什么
OK, I'll give y'all another 20 minutes some other time,
下次我再抽个二十来分钟和你们聊吧
and that's how we'll do this.
就这么着吧
Maybe we'll finish up by next summer.
也许到明年夏天能说完
The girl... Julie.
那个女孩 朱莉
Alan, I don't What about her?
阿伦 我觉得不... 她怎么了
Her prints went into the system
他们建数据库时
when they established the database.
把她的指纹也录入了
OK. An afterhours burglary in Sallisaw,
然后呢 俄克拉荷马州萨利索
Oklahoma.
发生了一起盗窃案
Two months ago.
两个月前
A Walgreen's.
沃尔格林药店
Somebody broke into the pharmacy.
有人在打烊后入室行窃
PD worked the store for fingerprints.
警局的人去店里提取指纹
Only one set of prints hit.
只有一组查到吻合的指纹
Julie Purcell's.
朱莉·珀塞尔的
Julie.
朱莉
She's alive? Apparently.
她还活着 显然是的
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
She's out there.
她还活着
Where ya goin'?
你去哪里
Back out.
回外面去
We have to find her.
我们得找到她
It's too dark, man.
天色太暗了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Everybody was scared. That included us.
所有人都很害怕 包括我们
We're gonna have to have a curfew for a little while.
我们得实行一段时间的宵禁
You questioned people during this time, right?
你在这期间找人问过话 对吗
Do you know another way to do it?
你有别的办法吗
Vice gave me a dude to look at.
风化组给我们提供了个嫌疑人
We need you to come with us, sir.
你得跟我们走一趟 先生
Did you see her get the doll?
你看到她拿娃娃了吗
There were two ghosts dressed in big sheets.
有两个披着大床单的鬼
I never stopped coming up with theories about that case.
我从来没停止过对那案子的思索
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表