剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
It's got its good and bad.
有好有坏
You talked to 'em? Alan's firm?
跟他们谈过了吗 阿伦的人
Yeah, they approached me.
他们联♥系♥了我
The guy's kids hired them, he said.
他说那家伙的孩子雇了他们
But you support it?
你支持吗
Reopenin' it?
重新调查
They tell you about the fingerprints?
他们跟你说了指纹的事吗
Yeah.
说了
You have any idea what that means to me?
你知道那对我意味着什么吗
I have to imagine.
我只能靠想的
But yes, sir.
但我能想象
You know, I...
知道吗 我
I think of Lucy.
我常想起露西
I wish she was still around to hear this.
希望她还能活着听到这个消息
Two years ago now.
两年前
Alan had her file.
阿伦拿到了她的文件
I had the body brought back from Vegas.
我让人把尸体从维加斯运回来
What about you?
你呢
How you doin' with all this now?
你现在情况怎么样
I'm still sober.
我戒酒了
Five years.
五年了
I know.
我知道
I'm proud of you, man.
我为你骄傲
So, uh... I got my Higher Power,
我找到了上帝的力量
and he's putting this in front of me now.
祂把这些展现在我眼前
Cream and extra sugar still?
还是加奶油 多加糖吗
Yes, sir. Like a dessert.
是的 做得跟甜点一样
How about the other one?
另一个人呢
Your partner. He still around?
你的搭档 他还在吗
He's on the job.
他还在干这行
Hasn't been in major crimes in a long time.
很久没碰过重大案件了
Anyways, yeah, me and him...
总之 我跟他
kinda lost touch.
基本没联♥系♥了
You didn't have to check on me, Lieutenant West.
你没必要来看我 韦斯特副队长
You've done more for me than just about anybody.
比起他人 你为我做得最多了
Pulled me out of that hole five years ago.
五年前是你把我救了出来
Nah.
不
You done good.
是你自己
Can I ask you for somethin'?
我能问你些事情吗
You can ask.
问吧
Would you pray with me?
你愿意和我一起祈祷吗
God...
上帝
save me from anger.
让我不再愤怒
God... save me from resentment.
上帝 让我不再忿恨
God, save me from my judgments and prophecies,
上帝 让我不再有偏见和预言
my-- my need to control.
不再有控制欲
I have known you by The Hawk and the Dove...
我通过老鹰和白鸽认识你
and I live at your infinite compassion.
我活在你无尽的同情下
Lord,
上帝
guard what I hold dear,
守护我所珍重的一切
and let me never hold too dearly
不要让我对这世上的一切
anything of this world.
过于依赖
Amen.
阿门
Brown sedan.
棕色的轿车
Farmer talked about a...
农民提到一辆
brown sedan...
棕色的轿车
'80..
80年
We knew.
我们知道
Was that who... they played with?
是不是跟他们一起玩的人
She wrote a bit about how the games we found...
她写了一点我们发现的游戏
got people worried that kids were gettin' killed
让人们担心玩这个游戏的孩子
playin' this stuff...
会被杀害
or something...
或是什么
Henry was, uh, five or six,
亨利才五六岁
I think, when she started writing.
在她开始写作时
Becca would have been...
贝卡应该是
three or four.
三四岁
Scientists now theorize
科学家们提出理论认为
an infinite number of dimensions outside our own.
在我们之外有无限多个维度
Einstein said past, present, and future
爱因斯坦说过去 现在和未来
are all a stubbornly persistent illusion.
都不过是一种持续不断的幻觉
Ohh... Oh, God.
我的天啊
And are you waking up to that illusion?
你是否意识到那个幻觉
Now, while things fall apart,
当一切都四分五裂
are you starting to see them clearly?
你是否开始看清它们
And at the end of all things...
所有一切结束时
are you awakening to what you withheld?
你是否会意识到你所隐瞒的
Did you confuse reacting with feeling?
你是否混淆反应和感觉
Did you mistake compulsion for freedom?
是否错把冲动当作自♥由♥
Please, not-- not like this.
拜托 别这样
And even so...
即使如此
did you harden your heart against what loved you most?
你是否对你所挚爱的事或人变得铁石心肠
Not like this.
别这样
Not like this.
别这样
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Did you think you could just go on
你觉得你可以永不回头
and never once have to look back?
继续向前走吗
Please, I-- I don't deserve this. I--
拜托 你不应该这么对我
Whatever's happening, I-I don't deserve this.
无论发生什么 你不应该这么对我
No, you don't.
没错 是不应该
But it's happening anyway.
但无论如何还是会发生
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Where is it? I--
它在哪
How much... do I have to lose?
我还要失去多少
Everything.
一切
Same as everybody else.
跟所有人一样
I lost Becca.
我失去了贝卡
No, you didn't.
你没有
Not the way you think.
不是你想的那样
You're worried what they'll find.
你担心他们会找到
What you left in the woods.
你留在树林里的东西
Finish it.
做个了结吧
Got a message. The lieutenant wanted to meet you.
有一条留言 副队长想见你
Movin' up in the world.
往上爬了
No. I don't recognize 'em.
我没见过这些玩具
I think. I mean...
我觉得
I know I didn't buy any of these.
反正我没买♥♥过这些东西
Ma'am?
女士
I don't think so.
也不是我买♥♥的
I don't really remember.
我记不清了
I'm the one bought 'em toys.
孩子们的玩具都是我买♥♥
I don't recognize any of those.
这些玩具我一个都没见过
This about the reward?
这些跟悬赏有关吗
Someone called us.
有人给我们打电♥话♥了
What's it have to do with?
这和孩子们有什么联♥系♥
Where'd you find these?
你们从哪里找到的这些东西
Looks like the kids had this kinda...
看起来孩子们在树林里
play area hidden out in the forest.
有个类似游乐场的地方
Found these toys there.
在那里找到的这些玩具
They could be anybody's.
有可能是任何人的
Had the kids' prints on 'em.
上面有你孩子们的指纹
Another set of prints we can't ID.
以及无法分辨的另一组指纹
And more of those straw dolls.
还有更多的稻草娃娃
They were meetin' somebody?
他们是去见什么人吗
Like some adult?
比如某个成年人
Maybe. Yes, sir.
有可能是这样 先生
What are these?
这些是什么
We haven't seen this.
我们以前没见过
It's an old baby album.
是个以前的儿童影集
He brought it out. I--
他把它拿出来的 我
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表