剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Don't have no kids, man.
我没有孩子
You and that woman.
你和那个女人
Name escapes me.
名字给忘了
Y'all got married.
你们不是结婚了
You're thinkin' of someone else.
你记错了
You never got married?
你没结婚
Not once?
一次都没有
I'd'a...
我
sworn you were married.
记得你结过婚
You don't talk to somebody for 24 years,
你24年不和一个人说话
you're gonna miss some shit.
有些东西就会想不起来
Come on.
来吧
Go on, have a seat.
坐吧
State Police hotline.
州警热♥线♥
Hello?
你好
You're looking for me.
你们在找我
I saw on the television.
我在电视上看到了
What's your name, ma'am?
你叫什么名字 女士
I saw him on the television.
我在电视上看到他了
Leave me alone. Make him leave me alone.
别来烦我 让他别来烦我
Ma'am, is this about Julie Purcell?
女士 你说的和朱莉·珀塞尔有关吗
Do you have information about Julie Purcell?
你有朱莉·珀塞尔的相关线索吗
That's not my real name.
那不是我的真名
What is your name, ma'am?
那你的真名是什么 女士
Tell him to leave me alone.
让他别来烦我
I--
我
I know what he did.
我知道他做了什么
Who?
谁
The man on TV acting like my father!
电视上装作是我爸爸的那个男人
Can you tell me where you're calling from?
你能告诉我你是在哪打得这个电♥话♥吗
Where's my brother? Will.
我哥哥在哪 威尔
I don't know what he did with him.
我不知道他对他做了什么
Who... what... who did with him, ma'am?
谁对他做了什么 女士
We left him resting.
我们让他在家休息
What she sayin'?
她在说什么
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
Can you tell me where you are?
你能告诉我你在哪吗
We can take care of you, ma'am.
我们可以保护你 女士
No, you won't.
不 你们不能
You work for them.
你为他们卖♥♥命
Tell him to leave me alone! It--
让他离我远点
He took me, and I'm never coming back.
他带走我 我就再也回不来了
Ma'am, can you stay on the line, please?
女士 请不要挂断电♥话♥好吗
Could you talk to me?
请保持通话
Just leave me alone!
别来烦我
Ma'am. Hello?
女士 喂
Are you there?
你还在吗
What's she sayin'?
她在说什么
I mean, that was her.
那是她
Man, where is she?
她在哪
Lieutenant West.
韦斯特副队长
Roland.
罗兰
You talkin' to those TV people?
你跟电视台的人谈过了
I hung up on 'em several times.
我挂了他们几次电♥话♥
They're deep in it.
他们调查得很深
Didn't want anything to come back on us.
不想有事对我们产生影响
"Anything"?
有事
Like... killin' a man?
比如 杀了个人
Well, is it...
那么
comin' back?
有影响吗
No, so far.
暂时没有
But that director showed me some pictures.
但是导演给我看了几张照片
Dan O'Brien's body was found
在一个密苏里州南部开采完的采石场里
in a drained quarry... southern Missouri.
发现了丹·奥布莱恩的尸体
They're onto somethin' about Harris James.
他们有查到哈里斯·詹姆斯的一些事
How you gonna talk to these people...
我们做了那些事
we done what we done?
你怎么还能跟这些人说话
You don't know what you might say.
你不知道你会说些什么
Or might remember.
或者记得什么
If I remember what we done, I'll remember not to say.
如果我记得做了什么 就会记得什么不能说
Other thing I found out. Me.
我还发现一件事 我
That note sent to the parents,
寄给孩子父母的那封信
letters cut out?
字母拼出来的信
Lucy wrote it. The mother.
是露西写的 那个妈妈
Why?
为什么
How you know that?
你怎么知道的
Some things Ame quoted in the book.
艾米在书里引用的内容
Things the mother said. I'll show you. They line up.
那妈妈说过的话 我可以给你看 能说通
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
I think--
我认为
you look at the note, what it's sayin'...
看看信上的内容
think she was tryin' to make Tom feel better.
我认为她是想让汤姆好受点
Tryin' to get him to let go.
想让他放下这一切
'Cause she already had, way before.
因为她早就放下了
Ah, so what? So what if she did?
那又怎么样 是她寄得又怎么样
We already knew she had some connection to--
我们早就知道她和
that guy whose name you just said.
你刚提到的那个人有关系
He came to see me.
他来见过我
Day after what happened.
事情发生的第二天
Hoyt.
霍伊特
What?
什么
You never told me that.
你没告诉过我
I made a decision.
我做了决定
Yeah. Had other things to think about.
有其他事需要考虑
Includin' a family.
包括一个家庭
I let it go.
所以我选择放手
What'd you get from him?
他给了你什么
Nothin', I think.
什么都没有
He knew about what we done.
他知道我们做了什么
Seemed like he was in the dark on some stuff, too.
似乎有些事他也不知道
I can't, uh...
我不记...
I... really can't remember.
我真的不记得了
Passed away some years back.
几年前去世了
You walked away.
你放弃了
Not this time.
这次不会
This what you come to see me about?
你来见我就是为了这件事
Twenty-five years.
25年了
What, you doin' old man fantasy camp?
你这是要为老头实现梦想
You think you--
你觉得你
think you can just roll up here
觉得你就这么来找我
and I'll be all, "Golly gee, partner!
我就会"上帝啊 搭档
Let's grab our junior detective clue-finders
我们叫上小警探一起
and have an adventure!"
展开冒险吧"
You...
你
You know, '80?
你知道 80年
We stopped bein' partners.
我们就已经不是搭档了
You get married.
你结了婚
It's natural for people to drift apart.
人们渐行渐远很正常
This right now? This ain't that.
但是现在这情况可不是
All this time.
这么多年来
You never picked up the phone.
你没打过一次电♥话♥
Never dropped by for a beer.
没来过一次
Never said you're fuckin' sorry once.
一次都没道过歉
Roland--
罗兰
And I was gonna put that shit aside.
我本来已经准备好忘了那一切
Have a drink with ya.
和你好好喝一杯
Reminisce.
忆往昔
Maybe just watch the dogs play and the sun go fuckin' down.
看着狗打闹 看着太阳下山
But look what you're doin'.
但是看看你做了什么
How many of those you go through a week?
你一周要喝多少酒
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表