剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Remember what he said in the barn?
还记得他在谷仓说的话吗
Still-- it's gonna haunt me.
还是让我觉得瘆得慌
D-12, do you copy?
D12 收到了吗
Copy, dispatch.
收到 调度台
Lieutenant Twiggs wants y'all at the Purcell place.
特威格斯副队长要你们都去珀塞尔家
What's up?
出什么事了
Someone said the family got a note.
那家人收到了一封信
Copy. On the way.
收到 马上来
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Did you see? They sent me the galleys.
你看到了吗 他们把样书寄给我了
That's great.
太棒了
You got a little loose after work?
下班后去喝酒了
How was the deposition?
取证还顺利吗
It was fine.
还不错
It's as much about us as anything.
这本书基本就是讲述了我们
And I think her and me,
我觉得她和我
it was as close as she could give the thing a happy ending.
这是她能给与本案的最好结局了
After the events of 1990,
在1990年的一系列事件
and what happened with Julie and her father,
和朱莉与她父亲出的事后
you left the PD.
你离开了警♥察♥部队
Did you believe that concluded the case?
你认为那样算是完结了该案吗
Did you feel the investigation ended too abruptly?
你觉得调查结束得太草率了吗
She wrote six novels after. This was her first.
她后来写了六本书 这是第一本
Uh, very... to a cop,
作为一名警♥察♥ 这...
very impressive eye for detail.
对于细节的关注非常了不起
Have you read it?
你读过吗
Mr. Hays, did you have theories after what happened
海斯先生 你对90年朱莉·珀赛尔
with Julie Purcell and her father in '90?
和她父亲的事有没有什么想法
Theories that weren't in line
和你上级的指示
with your superior's directives?
不一定相符的想法
I heard what you asked.
我明白你的意思
The answer is...
我的答案是...
I never stopped coming up with theories about that case.
我从来没停止过对那案子的思索
And I hit Todd and Dave into home,
我把陶德和戴夫打败了
and when I went over, we won.
我上场我们就赢了
Coach saw, and came and talked to me about baseball
教练看到了 就和我说等我长大后
when I get older.
可以去打棒球
That's fantastic, Henry.
真是太棒了 亨利
You're gonna be very athletic.
你肯定会成为一名优秀的运动员
You already are.
你已经是了
The publisher said we can issue an update for the paperback
出版商说进行庭审后 我们就可以
once this appeal goes to trial.
定下平装本发♥售♥日期
Yeah?
是吗
You're a bit out of it tonight.
你今晚有点不对劲
The kids noticed.
孩子们都发现了
You can't be that way in front of them.
你不能在他们面前表现出来
I'm not drunk. What's going on?
我没有醉 发生了什么
What happened with the deposition?
取证时发生了什么
They overturning the conviction?
他们推♥翻♥判决了吗
Julie Purcell is alive.
朱莉·珀赛尔还活着
Thought for sure you'd all beat us here.
我还以为你们肯定会先到呢
What is that, huh?
那是什么
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Well, what's it mean?
这是什么意思
You want more chicken, Wayne?
要再来点鸡肉吗 韦恩
Thanks for the spread, Heather.
谢谢你做的菜 海瑟
This is wonderful.
非常棒
Are you feelin' all right?
你没事吧
He's been goin' back through that case.
他一直在回顾那个案子
Mom's book.
妈妈的书
I never read the whole thing.
我从来没读完过
Couldn't stand I was in it so much.
跟我自己关系太大 看不下去
Goin' back over the story, it's good--
回顾一下那个故事有助于
makin' me work my brain, I mean.
我锻炼自己的大脑
Leadin' me to other stuff.
能让我想点别的
Maybe you guys could see about gettin' Rebecca out here.
你们能不能把丽贝卡叫回来
I'd like to see her.
我想见见她
She's in L.A., Dad.
她在洛杉矶 爸爸
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
What's she doin' out there?
她去那里干什么
She's playin' music, Wayne.
她做音乐的 韦恩
She OK? You talk to her?
她没事吧 你们和她聊过吗
I talked to her a few weeks ago.
我几周前和她通过话
Think she'd come back home for a visit?
她会回来看看吗
She don't like it here, Dad.
她不喜欢这里 爸爸
Why not?
为什么
I just don't think it suits her.
应该就是这里不适合她
She never liked it. She didn't?
她从来就不喜欢这里 是吗
One more time, OK?
没有下次了
Shh. Eat.
吃吧
It's goin' by pretty quick.
发生得太快了
Don't I know it.
我知道
Maybe you guys could see about gettin' Rebecca out here.
你们能不能把丽贝卡叫回来
I'd like to see her.
我想见见她
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表